MAT Eligibility Criteria
Management sectoris one of the premiere career choices for Indian nationals, so those who aspire to appear in AIMA MAT Exam, can check the MAT Eligibility Criteria through this page. All India Management Associationhas set the Eligibility Criteria For MAT Exam. Candidates, who’re seeking admission in B-Schools across India for MBA/PGDM courses through MAT Exam, they must check entire information like Age limitation, Needed Education and other eligible details etc. So, explore this page thoroughly and acquire complete information about MAT Eligibility Criteria 2018.
Management Aptitude Testwill be conducted in both modethat is online (Computer based) and offline (Paper based). It is organized four times in a year such as in February, May, September & December. Please note that, the last date to submit MAT application form for MAT Feb Exam is January 2018. Students, who’re going to apply for this National Level Entrance Test i.e. MAT 2018 Exam, can check the Eligibility Criteria Of MAT Exam through this page which is well organized by team of recruitmentresult.com.
MAT Eligibility Criteria
Following are the MAT Exam Eligibility Criteria, so, before going to apply for MAT 2018 Paper, you need to read it very carefully…
MAT Education Criteria:
- Minimum qualification to appear for the MBA test is graduation
- Those who have completed their graduation in any of the streams like science, commerce and arts are also eligible to apply for MAT 2018.
- Candidates, who are in the final year of graduation, can also apply for Management AptitudeTest
- Students, who have scored minimum 50% marks in their graduation can apply for the test (45% marks for the SC/ST candidates).
- The NRI (Non-Reliable Indian) candidates can also appear for the Management AptitudeTest 2018.
Other MAT Eligibility Details
|Assets||AIMA MAT Eligibility Criteria|
|MAT Age Criteria|
Dear candidates, there is no age limit to appear for the MAT Exam. Other than that, candidates of any age can appear for this entrance test.
|No Of Attempts|
There is no attempt limit for the examination. Students can take this exam as many times they want.
|Work Experience||No work experience is Required|
MAT Selection Criteria:
After knowing about Eligibility Criteria For MAT, contenders can also check the selection criteria for management courses.
- Students’ classification for MBA/PGDM courses will be based on their qualifying marks in Exam.
- Shortlisted contenders through MAT 2018 test are only eligible to appear in further rounds that is Group Discussion, Personal Interview and/or Written Ability Test (WAT).
- MAT 2018 score card is very helpful for taking admission in B-Schools across India, so do well in management Aptitude Test (MAT) that will be of two types i.e. Paper Based Test/ Computer Based Test.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Students, who’ve met the MAT Eligibility Criteria, they need to fill and submit the MAT Application Form before the deadline. You’re advised to stay in touch with us on ourweb portal and get all latest updates about Eligibility Criteria Of MAT, Latest Admission Notification etc. Thank You For Visiting Us….
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|MAT Counselling||How To Prepare For MAT|
|MAT Study Material||MAT Syllabus|
|MAT Exam Pattern||MAT Exam Centers|
|MAT Previous Year Question Papers||MAT Sample Papers|
|MAT Answer Key||MAT Admit Card|
|MAT Result||MBA Entrance Exams|