MAT Exam Pattern 2019
All India Management Association (AIMA) has prescribed the MAT Exam Pattern 2019 for the AIMA MAT (FEB-MAY Test) 2019. Candidates who are appearing in the MAT Entrance Exam 2019 (PBT/CBT) must go through and download the AIMA MAT Paper Pattern PDF for the upcoming FEBRUARY Exam.
MAT 2019 Exam Pattern: Highlights
|Conducting body||All India Management Association|
|Exam name||MAT 2019|
|MAT Full Form||MAT (Management Aptitude Test)|
|Category||AIMA MAT Exam Pattern 2019|
|MAT 2019 Exam Date||17-02-2019 for offline test|
23-02-2019 for online test
MAT Exam Pattern
MAT Exam Structure:
|Test Duration||02 hours 30 minutes|
|No. of Questions||200|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark each|
|Negative Marking||¼ of the total marks or 0.25 mark|
|No. of Sections||5 (40 questions in each section)|
|No. of choices||4|
Read Here: How To Find Online Study Material
MAT Exam Pattern 2019
MAT Paper Pattern
|Section||No of Questions||Marks given|
|Data Analysis and Sufficiency||40||40|
|Intelligence and Critical Reasoning||40||40|
|Indian and Global Environment||40||40|
Check these Related Links
|MAT Answer Key 2019||Get Details|
|MAT Counselling 2019||Get Details|
|Top 10 MAT Coaching Centres 2019||Get Details|
|MAT Exam Centers 2019-20||Get Details|
|MAT Sample Papers 2019||Get Details|
|MAT Admit Card February 2019||Get Details|
|MAT 2019 February – Registration||Get Details|
|MAT Question Papers 2019||Get Details|
|MAT Study Material 2019||Get Details|
|MAT Syllabus 2019||Get Details|
|MAT Cut off 2019||Get Details|
|How To Prepare For MAT 2019||Get Details|
Mode of the Exam:
MAT is one of the famous and tough management Entrance Examinations. This examination gets conducted in both Online and Offline Mode. In online mode candidates need to sit in front of computer and have to answer the questions online.
In offline mode candidates need to use the pencil and have to fill the optical answer sheet. This year the Offline mode examination is going to be held on 17-02-2019 and the online mode examination is going to be held on 23-02-2019.
Duration of Examination:
As given in above MAT Exam Paper Pattern, Candidates appear in examination will be given 02 hours 30 minutes i.e. 150 minutes to complete the examination. There is no separate time limit for each section. Candidates have to complete the whole examination in the prescribed time limitation. Well to solve each section candidates will have 30 minutes.
Check Now: How to Solve Objective Type Questions
Number of Sections in MAT Entrance Paper Pattern
There are 05 sections in MAT Exam pattern namely:
- Language Comprehension
- Mathematical Skills
- Data Analysis and Sufficiency
- Intelligence and Critical Reasoning
- Indian and Global Environment
Marking Criteria according to MAT Entrance Exam Pattern:
- For each right answer candidates will be given 01 mark
- In case if candidates give wrong answers then ¼ marks i.e. 0.25 marks will be deducted
- In case of unanswered questions no marks will be deducted
- The maximum marks, which a candidate can score is 200 and the scaled score is given out of 800.
You May Read This: Strategies To Improve Memory
Detailed Description Of Each Section Of MAT 2019 Exam Pattern
According to the MAT Exam pattern/ MAT May Exam pattern there are 05 sections, here we are describing each section separately:
- Language Comprehension– this is the first section in MAT Exam pattern, this action is designed to test the reading and understanding knowledge of candidates. In this section questions are given on the basis of passages. Candidates need to answer the questions on the basis of information given in passages.
- Intelligence and Critical Reasoning – the second section of MAT Exam pattern is Intelligence and Critical Reasoning, in this section questions on topics like Data Arrangement, Blood Relations, Series and Sequences and Critical Reasoning, Direction Sense, Input / Output analysis, Coding and Decoding are asked. Main motive of this section is to check candidate’s presence of mind in different situations.
- Data Analysis and Sufficiency – through Data Analysis and Sufficiency section of MATT Exam pattern, the exam authorities checks candidates’ analytical and critical thinking
- Mathematical Skills – in this section basis concepts of mathematics gets tested. To qualify this section candidates must know about the basis formulas they have read.
- Indian and Global Environment – to qualify this section of MAT Exam pattern 2019 it is must for candidates to have proper knowledge regarding the current and past history. In this section questions related to Indian and International affairs get asked.
Want to Know? Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide
MAT Preparation Plan
To prepare for MAT 2019 candidate must need proper MAT Study Plan and proper strategy to prepare for MAT Exam. Hence it is must to know the tips and tricks that can be used to make the MAT Preparation from good to Best.
MAT Preparation Books:
To prepare for MAT 2019 Exam pattern are enough but also candidates must have Best MAT Books. With the help of MAT Books 2019 it will become easier for candidates to prepare for exam is a much better and easier way.
|Name of the book||Author|
|Math’s – XI & XII||S. Aggarwal|
|Plane Trigonometry (Part I)||L. Loni|
|Magical Book on Quicker Maths||M. Tyra|
|Co-ordinate Geometry||L. Loni|
|Practice Book on quicker Maths||M. Tyra & K. Kundan|
|Higher Algebra||Hall & Knight|
|501 Word Analogy Questions|
|Analytical Reasoning||M. K. Pendy|
Read Here: How To Find Online Study Material
AIMA MAT Exam Pattern Feb 2019
MAT PBT Exam is going to be conducted on 17-02-2019 and MAT CBT Exam is going to be held on 23-02-2019. Candidates can download the MAT Exam Pattern PDF and start their preparation accordingly.
MAT Entrance Exam Paper Pattern
The main motive of this exam is to give candidates a chance of getting admission to MBA/PGDM programme at various management institutes across the country. Only those candidates who clear the MAT Feb Exam 2019 will get admission in Management courses.
Important dates for MAT February 2019
|Events||MAT Feb Exam|
|Starting of application form||16-12-2018|
|Closing of online registration (PBT)||08-02-2019|
|Closing of online registration (CBT)||12-02-2019|
|Issue of admit card||09-02-2019 (PBT) &|
|Date of Exam (PBT)||17-02-2019|
|Date of Exam (CBT)||23-02-2019|
|Declaration of result||Last week of February 2019|
To get more information about the MAT Exam Pattern 2019, stay connected with us on this page. You can also follow us on Facebook or Google+.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On