MAT 2018 Registration
MAT 2018 Registration has been started from 20/12/2017….Interested candidates can apply against MAT February 2018 through online mode or offline mode. Management Aptitude Test is a prestigious management entrance exam conducted by the All India Management Association four times in a year.
More than 600 B-Schools across India considers the MAT score card for providing admission into MBA and allied programmes. As per the latest MAT Notification, applications of MAT are invited till 26/01/2018. Here, applicants can get the details about MAT 2018 Registration including how to apply, application dates, eligibility, etc.
Highlights Of This Page:
To be the part of one of the prestigious management entrance exam, aspirants need to satisfy eligibility criteria that are well discussed on the below section of this page. Moreover, contenders have to opt. the type of exam, whatever suitable as either CBT (Computer Based Test) exam or PBT (Paper Based Test) exam.
Well, dates are announced by the AIMA as upcoming MAT is going to be held on 04/02/2018 (PBT mode) and 10/02/2018 (CBT mode). So, interested contenders must apply against Management Aptitude Test Registration 2018 by satisfying the requisites and along with that check other details from this page of recruitmentresult.com.
MAT 2018 Registration
Eligibility Criteria for MAT Registration 2018:
Aspirants need to satisfy entire eligibility criteria that are required for Management Aptitude Test 2018 that are displayed below:
- Qualification Requirement: Candidates should hold graduation degree from any stream to apply against MAT 2018.
- Marks Requirement: Minimum 50% marks are required for general candidate and 45% marks for SC/ST candidates.
- Nationality: Indian National and NRI students are eligible to apply.
- Age Limit: No age criteria for this exam, any one from any age can apply
Check Also: MAT Eligibility Criteria
MAT 2018 Registration Fee:
Candidates have to deposit Management Aptitude Test application fees of Rs. 1271/- with GST charges and the payment should be made through debit/credit card or net banking (online mode) and Demand Draft (DD) payable at AIMA, Delhi or cash payment at the AIMA, New Delhi to get the application form along with the MAT bulletin. Those candidates who are going to submit application fees through Demand Draft are required to send the printed application form along with DD to the address mentioned below:
Manager – MAT All India Management Association
Management House, 14, Institutional Area,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
Get Here Details of:
MAT Exam Pattern 2018
Students should know the exact MAT 2018 Exam pattern before going to appear in this national entrance examination is basically an objective type test with multiple-choice questions exam which will be conducted in both online (CBT) as well as offline mode (PBT). Students can opt. any mode according to their convenience. There will be total 200 questions divided into 5 sections.
Candidates will get total 2 hours 30 minutes to complete the said examination and one mark will be given to each correct answer. Aspirants must choose answer very carefully as there is Negative Marking of 1/4 marks. Check complete marking scheme from below stated table:
|Section||Questions||Time (in minutes)|
|Data Analysis and Sufficiency||40||35|
|Intelligence and Critical Reasoning||40||30|
|Indian and Global Environment||40||15|
Get Here>> MAT Exam Pattern
Procedure to Fill MAT February Registration 2018
- Students need to visit the official website of Management Aptitude Test that is apps.aima.in/matfeb18/
- Move your cursor towards ‘Fresh Candidate (Hit HERE) to Create Log In’ link if you are first time users.
- This will take you on new page asking some details as given in the below image and aspirants need to fill it very carefully
- Already registered candidates need to select ‘Already Logged In Candidate (Hit HERE) to Complete Process’ link.
- They also have to fill the asked details as given in below tuned image:
- After filling all asked and correct detail, candidates need to press “Submit” button.
- After that aspirants are suggested to note down your login details and login again to fill the application form.
- Select “Fill Application” tab and fill all the required details in the MAT application form.
- Upload required documents/certificates and make fee payment by choosing DD or any other online mode.
- Press ‘submit’ tab and take a print out of it for future use.
Documents To be Required At The time Of Registration!!!!
- Candidates personal, guardians, qualification and address details.
- Scanned recent colored passport size photograph with light background. Image should be in jpg/jpeg format with 50 kb size.
- Scanned signature. Signature should be made on white paper with black ink. The image should be in jpg/jpeg format and the image size should not exceed 50 kb.
- Valid Email ID and Mobile Number.
- Payment details.
Get Other Info>>> MAT All India Management Association 2018
MAT December Registration Dates
|Last date for online registration||26/01/2018|
|Closing date of Online Filling-up/ Purchase of Form:|
|Availability of MAT Admit Card||27/01/2018|
|Date of Examination||4/02/2018 (PBT) and 10/02/2018 (CBT)|
|MAT Result Declaration Date||February 2018|
Candidates who want to attain more details related to MAT 2018 Registration are advised to go through the Official Site link and for regular updates stay tuned with this portal of recruitmentresult.com.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|MAT Counselling||MAT Application Form|
|Best MAT Coaching Centres List||MAT Answer Key|
|MAT Exam Centers||MAT Result|
|MBA Preparation Books||MAT Sample Papers|
|How To Prepare For MAT||MBA Entrance Exams|