MAT Registration 2019
All India Management Association has started New MAT Registration process for the September Exam from 19th June. Candidates can now apply for MAT 2019 by hitting on the below mentioned direct link. The last date for online MAT 2019 Registration is 25-08-2019 (for PBT) and 08-09-2019 (For CBT).
MAT Notification 2019 Brief Summary
|Name of Conducting Body||All India Management Association|
|Name of The Examination||Management Aptitude Test (MAT)|
|Level of examination||National Level Examination|
|Mode of Exam||Online mode and Offline Mode|
|MAT Registration Last Date for PBT||25-08-2019|
|MAT Registration Last Date for CBT||08-09-2019|
|Date of MAT Paper Pen Based Exam||01-09-2019|
|Date of MAT Computer Based Exam||14-09-2019|
|Availability of Admit Card for PBT||27-08-2019|
|Availability of Admit Card for CBT||09-09-2019|
MAT 2019 Exam:
Management Aptitude Test (MAT 2019) is a highly reputed Entrance Examination organized by India Management Association (AIMA). By qualifying MAT exam, aspirants become able to get admission MBA/PGDM courses offered by more than 600 B-Schools across India.
Must Check: Difference Between MBA And PGDM
Eligibility Criteria for MAT Registration 2019:
- Qualification Requirement for MAT 2019: Aspirants who are going to make MAT Registration 2019 should have graduation degree from any stream.
- Marks Requirement: Minimum 50% marks are required for general candidate and 45% marks for SC/ST candidates.
- Nationality: Indian National and NRI students are eligible to apply.
- Age Limit: No age criteria for this exam, any one from any age can apply
MAT Registration Fees 2019:
- Aspirants who want to make register for MAT 2019 have to deposit an amount as MAT Registration Fees.
- All the category candidates are required to pay Rs. Rs 2650 (For Both PBT and CBT) & Rs. 1550 (For PBT or CBT) as application fee.
- GST will also be added. Payment can be processed through Credit Card/Debit Card And Net Banking.
What Is The Process To Fill MAT 2019 Registration?
follow below mentioned steps to MAT Online Registration
Step 1: Candidates who are going to make MAT Registration are advised to visit official website of Management Aptitude Test that is aima.in
Step 2: Hit on “MAT” tab.
Step 3: Aspirants must go through entire page to get details about MAT Registration 2019.
Step 4: Hit on “Online registration by Candidates for September 2019 MAT” link stable at right hand side of the page.
Step 5: Then, select “Fresh Candidate to create Log In” link from the next page.
Step 6: Fill MAT Online Application Form with correct details completely.
Step 7: Upload required documents/certificates with MAT application form in proper manner.
Step 8: Press “submit” button stable at last of the page.
Step 9: Candidates must download duly filled application form by follow suitable tab.
Step 10: At the end, take print out copy of it for avoid any trouble in future.
Direct Links Related to MAT September 2019
|MAT 2019 September Details||Read Here|
|MAT 2019 Login||Hit Here|
|Official Website||Press Here|
MAT Exam Pattern 2019:
- The Management Aptitude Test will be conducted through online (CBT) as well as offline mode (PBT).
- The question paper will be totally based on Objective Type Questionsof multiple-choice.
- The question paper will be divided into 5 sections comprises total 200 questions.
- There will be total 5 sections in MAT exam.
- Total 2 hours 30 minutes of time duration will be allotted.
- One mark will be gifted to each correct answer.
- 1/4 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
MAT Paper Pattern
|Data Analysis and Sufficiency||40||35|
|Intelligence and Critical Reasoning||40||30|
|Indian and Global Environment||40||15|
Read Here: How To Find Online Study Material
MAT Syllabus 2019:
The major subjects to be covered under MAT 2019 syllabus are:
- Intelligence & Critical Reasoning
- Language Comprehension
- Data Analysis & Sufficiency
- Mathematical Skills
- Indian & Global Environment
Candidates are advised to devote equal time to each of the above-mentioned sections to crack the exam with flying colors. AIMA doesn’t issue any syllabus officially.
MAT Preparation Tips 2019:
Just study with a focus on a smart plan and obtain great percentile. Let’s take a quick tour to the tips for ideal preparation for MAT:
- Create a timetable for every subject and adhere to the same always.
- The way to success goes through self-study; hence, concentrate on the same.
- Find mock tests and previous years’ papers using the internet and solve them on a daily basis. It will help you enhance your problem-solving speed.
- Reserve the last week before the exam for the thorough revision of everything you have studied.
- Healthy brain resides in a healthy body. Always take care of your well-being.
Other Links Related To MAT
|How To Prepare For MAT 2019||Get Details|
|MAT Counselling||Get Details|
|MAT Result||Get Details|
|MAT Syllabus||Get Details|
|What is Full Form of MAT?||Get Details|
|MAT Study Material||Get Details|
|How To Calculate MAT Score Percentage||Get Details|
|MAT Exam Centers||Get Details|
|MAT Admit Card||Get Details|
|MAT Sample Papers||Get Details|
|MAT Question Papers||Get Details|
|MAT Exam Dates||Get Details|
|MAT Answer Key||Get Details|
|Best Books for MAT||Get Details|
|MAT Eligibility Criteria||Get Details|
|Top 10 MAT Coaching Centres||Get Details|
|MAT Mock Test||Get Details|
MAT Admit Card 2019:
AIMA will make the MAT 2019 Admit Card available from 27 Aug 2019 (1600 Hrs) for PBT and 09 Sept 2019 (1600 Hrs) for CBT . The admit cards for paper-based test and computer-based test will be generated separately. Candidates need to enter their online application number and either date of birth or registered email ID to download their MAT admit card.
Candidates need to carry the printout of their downloaded admit card at the examination venue as the entry without hall ticket will not be permitted. No candidate will receive the admit card for the written test through any other mode such as post or courier.
Read Also: Last Minute Exam Study – Tips
MAT Result 2019:
After one week of the exam the MAT 2019 result will be announced by AIMA most probably. It means 28 September 2019 is projected as the result date of MAT 2019. Candidates can check their results online.
Roll number and application form number according to the month of test is just what you need to check your MAT Result.
Attempts of MAT:
- MAT exam is conducted 4 times in a year in the month of February, May, September and December respectively.
- Aspirants can attempt 4 times in a year MAT.
- Number of MAT attempts allowed in 1 year: 4 attempts
MAT Exam Test Centers:
Check Out: Education Loans for Students
MBA Colleges Accepting MAT:
- BIMTECH Greater Noida: Birla Institute of Management Technology
- Jaipuria Lucknow: Jaipuria Institute of Management
- ISB&M Pune: International School of Business & Media
- KSOM Bhubaneswar: KIIT School of Management
- Christ University Bengaluru: Institute of Management
- IPE Hyderabad: Institute of Public Enterprise
- Alliance Bangalore: Alliance School of Business – Alliance University
- XIME Bangalore: Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship
- IMS Ghaziabad: Institute of Management Studies
- SIMSREE Mumbai: Sydenham Institute of Management Studies And Research And Entrepreneurship Education
Read Also: Top Colleges In India
Documents To be Required At The time Of MAT 2019 Registration!!!!
- Candidates personal, guardians, qualification and address details.
- Scanned recent colored passport size photograph with light background. Image should be in jpg/jpeg format with 50 kb size.
- Scanned signature. Signature should be made on white paper with black ink. The image should be in jpg/jpeg format and the image size should not exceed 50 kb.
- Valid Email ID and Mobile Number.
- Payment details
Do You Know: Best Study Apps For College Students
MAT Registration Dates:
|19 June 2019||19 June 2019|
|Test Date||01 Sept 2019|
|14 Sept 2019|
|Last Date For Online|
|25 Aug 2019|
|08 Sept 2019|
|Availability Of Admit|
Cards On The Website
PBT and CBT)
|27 Aug 2019|
|09 Sept 2019|
FAQ for MAT 2019
Question 1: What is the mode of MAT?
Answer: The Management Aptitude Test organized through both mode that are Paper Based Test or Computer Based Test. Candidates can choose any one mode according to their suitability.
Question 2: How many times MAT is conducted in a year?
Answer: MAT is usually conducted 4 times in a year in the month of February, May, September and December respectively.
Question 3: What is the validity of MAT score?
Answer: Validity of the MAT score is for 1 year from the date of declaration of results
Question 4: What is the last date of submitting filled in MAT Registration Form?
Answer: The last of date of submission MAT registration form is 25 Aug 2019 (Friday) for PBT 08 Sept 2019 (Friday) for CBT
Question 5: Is there any difference between Computer Based Test and Paper Based Test?
Answer: Computer Based Test means students have to sit on computer and solve MAT Question Paper through online mode.
In paper based test, students have to bring pen and HB-Pencils, Erasers and Sharper with him/her whereas the Question Paper & OMR Answer Sheet is provided at the Test Centre.
Check Here: List Of Entrance Exam in India
MAT Registration 2019
For MAT 2019 Registration candidates have to visit the official website of All India Management Association and hit New Registration tab. To apply for MAT Sep Exam candidate’s needs to first check the eligibility criteria and then proceed for filling the MAT application form. Through MAT entrance examination, the admission will be offered in management courses such as MBA and PGDM.
Management Aptitude Test is a national level exam organized by All India Management Association (AIMA). The score of MAT are considered by more than 600 B-Schools across India for admission to MBA and allied programmes. The entrance test of Management Aptitude Test 2019 will be conducted both through online as well as offline mode.
Aspirants who have desire to obtain more information regarding MAT Registration 2019 May are advised to visit our regularly. Candidates can make this page as bookmark by pressing CTRL+D keys from keyboard to get latest updates regarding MAT Registration 2019 and others.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|List Of Universities In India||List Of Fake Universities|
|List Of UGC Approved University||Top Colleges In India|
|Documents Required For Education Loan||Scholarships in India for Students|