MAT 2019 Registration
For MAT 2019 Registration candidates have to visit the official website of All India Management Association and hit New Registration tab. To apply for MAT DECEMBER Exam candidates must be eligible.
The entrance test of Management Aptitude Test 2019 will be conducted both through online as well as offline mode. Through MAT entrance examination, the admission will be offered in management courses such as MBA and PGDM.
MAT 2019 Eligibility
The candidates to appear in this exam need to check the eligibility criteria first in order to fulfill the requirement so that they can further proceed for filling the MAT application form.
Key Points Of This Page:
Management Aptitude Test is a national level exam organized by All India Management Association (AIMA). The score of MAT are considered by more than 600 B-Schools across India for admission to MBA and allied programmes.
Students have to submit MAT Online Application Form before closing date for MAT 2019 Registration. But before that, candidates must read once complete MAT December Notification by going through beneath segment of this page that is recruitmentresult.com and after that follow the steps for MAT Registration 2019.
MAT 2019 Exam:
Management Aptitude Test (MAT 2019) is a highly reputed Entrance Examination organized by India Management Association (AIMA). By qualifying MAT exam, aspirants become able to get admission MBA/PGDM courses offered by more than 600 B-Schools across India.
Eligibility Criteria for MAT Registration 2019:
- Qualification Requirement for MAT 2019: Aspirants who are going to make MAT 2019 Registration should have graduation degree from any stream.
- Marks Requirement: Minimum 50% marks are required for general candidate and 45% marks for SC/ST candidates.
- Nationality: Indian National and NRI students are eligible to apply.
- Age Limit: No age criteria for this exam, any one from any age can apply
Check Here: MAT Eligibility Criteria
MAT Registration Fees 2019:
- Aspirants who want to make register for MAT 2019 have to deposit an amount as MAT Registration Fees.
- All the category candidates are required to pay Rs. Rs 2650 (For Both PBT and CBT) & Rs. 1550 (For PBT or CBT) as application fee.
- GST will also be added. Payment can be processed through Credit Card/Debit Card And Net Banking.
MAT Exam Pattern 2019:
- The Management Aptitude Test will be conducted through online (CBT) as well as offline mode (PBT).
- The question paper will be totally based on Objective Type Questions of multiple-choice.
- The question paper will be divided into 5 sections comprises total 200 questions.
- There will be total 5 sections in MAT exam.
- Total 2 hours 30 minutes of time duration will be allotted.
- One mark will be gifted to each correct answer.
- 1/4 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
|Section||No. of Questions||Time (in minutes)|
|Data Analysis and Sufficiency||40||35|
|Intelligence and Critical Reasoning||40||30|
|Indian and Global Environment||40||15|
You Can Also Check: MAT Exam Pattern
MAT 2019 Syllabus
The major subjects to be covered under MAT 2019 syllabus are:
- Intelligence & Critical Reasoning
- Language Comprehension
- Data Analysis & Sufficiency
- Mathematical Skills
- Indian & Global Environment
Candidates are advised to devote equal time to each of the above-mentioned sections to crack the exam with flying colors. AIMA doesn’t issue any syllabus officially.
Get Detailed: MAT Syllabus
MAT 2019 Preparation Tips
Just study with a focus on a smart plan and obtain great percentile. Let’s take a quick tour to the tips for ideal preparation for MAT:
- Create a timetable for every subject and adhere to the same always.
- The way to success goes through self-study; hence, concentrate on the same.
- Find mock tests and previous years’ papers using the internet and solve them on a daily basis. It will help you enhance your problem-solving speed.
- Reserve the last week before the exam for the thorough revision of everything you have studied.
- Healthy brain resides in a healthy body. Always take care of your well-being.
Get Best Answer: How To Prepare For MAT
MAT 2019 Admit Card
AIMA will make the MAT 2019 Admit Card available for download from the 4th week of November 2018. The admit cards for paper-based test and computer-based test will be generated separately. Candidates need to enter their online application number and either date of birth or registered email ID to download their MAT admit card.
Candidates need to carry the printout of their downloaded admit card at the examination venue as the entry without hall ticket will not be permitted. No candidate will receive the admit card for the written test through any other mode such as post or courier.
MAT 2019 Result
After one week of the exam the MAT 2019 result will be announced by AIMA most probably. It means 24-12-2018 will be projected as the result date of MAT 2019. Candidates can check their results online.
Roll number and application form number according to the month of test is just what you need to check your MAT Result.
Attempts of MAT:
- MAT exam is conducted 4 times in a year in the month of February, May, September and December respectively.
- Aspirants can attempt 4 times in a year MAT.
- Number of MAT attempts allowed in 1 year: 4 attempts
MAT Exam Test Centers:
Check Here: MAT Exam Centers
MBA Colleges Accepting MAT:
- BIMTECH Greater Noida: Birla Institute of Management Technology
- Jaipuria Lucknow: Jaipuria Institute of Management
- ISB&M Pune: International School of Business & Media
- KSOM Bhubaneswar: KIIT School of Management
- Christ University Bengaluru: Institute of Management
- IPE Hyderabad: Institute of Public Enterprise
- Alliance Bangalore: Alliance School of Business – Alliance University
- XIME Bangalore: Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship
- IMS Ghaziabad: Institute of Management Studies
- SIMSREE Mumbai: Sydenham Institute of Management Studies And Research And Entrepreneurship Education
Must Check: MAT Sample Papers
What Is The Process To Fill MAT 2019 Registration?
Step 1: Candidates who are going to make MAT Registration are advised to visit official website of Management Aptitude Test that is apps.aima.in
Step 2: Hit on “home” tab appearing at menu bar.
Step 3: Select “testing service” tab from the next page.
Step 4: Press “MAT” tab from the center page which will be opened at your screen after hitting on above said link.
Step 5: Aspirants must go through entire page to get details about MAT Registration 2019.
Step 6: Hit on “Online registration by B-school for December 2019 MAT” link stable at right hand side of the page.
Step 7: Then, select “registration status for B – School” link from the next page.
Step 8: Enter registration number and email ID asking for filling vacant tabs.
Step 9: Below after, hit on “submit” button as shown in image below given.
Step 10: Fill MAT Online Application Form with correct details completely.
Step 11: Upload required documents/certificates with MAT application form in proper manner.
Step 12: Press “submit” button stable at last of the page.
Step 13: Candidates must download duly filled application form by follow suitable tab.
Step 14: At the end, take print out copy of it for avoid any trouble in future.
Register To Apply Online>>MAT December Exam
Login to Complete Process>>MAT Exam
Documents To be Required At The time Of MAT 2019 Registration!!!!
- Candidates personal, guardians, qualification and address details.
- Scanned recent colored passport size photograph with light background. Image should be in jpg/jpeg format with 50 kb size.
- Scanned signature. Signature should be made on white paper with black ink. The image should be in jpg/jpeg format and the image size should not exceed 50 kb.
- Valid Email ID and Mobile Number.
- Payment details
Check Out List Of: Best Books for MAT
MAT Registration Dates:
|MAT December 2018||Date|
|Online registration starts from||01-10-2018|
|Last Date for Online registration for PBT||23-11-2018|
|Last Date for Online registration for CBT||1st week of December 2018|
|Admit Card release date for PBT||4th week of November 2018|
|Admit Card release date for CBT||1st week of December 2018|
|Examination Date (Offline)||09-12-2018 (10:00AM – 12:30 PM)|
|Examination date (Online)||15-12-2018|
FAQ for MAT
Question 1: What is the mode of MAT?
Answer: The Management Aptitude Test organized through both mode that are Paper Based Test or Computer Based Test. Candidates can choose any one mode according to their suitability.
Question 2: How many times MAT is conducted in a year?
Answer: MAT is usually conducted 4 times in a year in February, May, September and December respectively.
Question 3: What is the validity of MAT score?
Answer: Validity of the MAT score is for that particular session for most MI’s is one year.
Get Here: MAT Previous Year Question Papers
Question 4: What is the last date of submitting filled in MAT Registration Form?
Answer: The last of date of submission MAT registration form is mentioned in MAT 201 bulletin. Aspirants can buy it and check it.
Question 5: Is there any difference between Computer Based Test and Paper Based Test?
Answer: Computer Based Test means students have to sit on computer and solve MAT Question Paper through online mode.
In paper based test, students have to bring pen and HB-Pencils, Erasers and Sharper with him/her whereas the Question Paper & OMR Answer Sheet is provided at the Test Centre.
Check Now: MAT Study Material
Aspirants who have desire to obtain more information regarding MAT 2019 Registration December may go through Official Link. Candidates can make this page as bookmark by pressing CTRL+D keys from keyboard to get latest updates regarding MAT Registration 2019 and others.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|MBA Entrance Exams||AIMA Best MAT Coaching Centres|
|MAT Answer Key||MBA Preparation Books|
|MAT Counselling||How to Get Free College Education|
|Top MBA Colleges in India||Do you need Money for College Fee?|