Students Who Are Going To Appear In MAT 2019 February Exam May Fill Online MAT Application Form 2019 Before 08-02-2019 (PBT) And 12-02-2019 (CBT). If You Have Any Query Or Want To Ask Anything About MAT Please Share With Us By Commenting Us Through Comment Box… Or Subscribe Our Free Mail Service For Latest MAT Updates…
MAT 2019 February – Important Dates
|Schedule||Paper Based Test (PBT)||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Last date for Online Registration||08-02-2019 (Friday)||12-02-2019 (Tuesday)|
|Test Date||17-02-2019 (Sunday)||23-02-2019 (Saturday)|
|Test Timing||10.00 to 12.30 Hrs||In single/different time slots at specific test venues; subject candidates registration|
|Availability Of Admit Cards On The Website (Separate for PBT and CBT)||09-02-2019 (Saturday)||19-02-2019 (Tuesday)|
Candidates participating in MAT Feb 2019 must go through the following details to check their eligibility, applying process, dates of PBT and CBT Exam given in this page. They are required to visit the official website in order to fill MAT Application Form 2019.
Q-What educational qualifications are required?
Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University/Institution.
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
Q-What is the Applying Process of MAT 2019?
Students who wish to apply for MAT December Exam Notification are required to registered first then submit the MAT 2019 Online form. Go through below mentioned steps to apply for MAT entrance exam 2019-
- Firstly, hit the official link of All India Management Association that is “www.aima.in”.
- Press the “MAT Online Registration-MAT Feb 2019” tab which is available on the homepage.
- Go through the details available in the page to ensure your eligibility.
- If you satisfy all the requisite eligibility norms then switch back to the previous page and hit “Online registration by Candidates for Feb 2019 MAT” link.
- Further hit on “Fresh Candidate to create Log In (New Log In)” link
- Fill up the MAT 2019 Registration Form and submit it to obtain a unique Log In ID and Password.
- Now login using your Log-in ID and Password obtained at the time of Registration.
- Dully enter all the details as asked in MAT 2019 Online Application Form.
- Upload scanned copy of all relevant documents and particulars.
- Now complete the payment process of Application Fee.
- Once the whole applying process is completed Re-check once.
- Hit the ‘Submit’ tab and take a print out of MAT Application form 2019 and keep it safe for future reference
Important links related to MAT 2019
Q-What is the age Limit required for MAT Feb 2019?
There is no minimum and maximum age limit to appear in the exam.
Q- Is there any fee for this Exam?
- For Both PBT and CBT: Rs.2650/-
- For PBT or CBT: Rs.1550/-
Q-What is the mode of payment fee?
Pay the Exam Fee through Online mode via Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking.
Read Here Now: How to Pay Application Fees Through Online Mode
Q- Which sections are included in MAT Syllabus 2019?
MAT 2019 Syllabus includes five sections namely:
- Mathematical Skills
- Data Analysis and Sufficiency
- Language Comprehension
- Intelligence and Critical Reasoning
- Indian and Global Environment
Read Here: Best Ways To Finish Exam On Time
Q- What is the MAT Exam Pattern?
- Mode: Both Online (CBT) and Offline (PBT)
- Duration: 150 minutes
- Paper Type: Multiple choice questions.
- Number of Questions: 200
- Maximum Marks: 200
- Sections: 05
- Negative Marking: Deduction of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer
|Time (in min)|
|III||Data Analysis & Sufficiency||40||35|
|IV||Intelligence & Critical Reasoning||40||30|
|V||Indian & Global Environment||40||15|
Q-What are the documents required at the Time of Online Registration for MAT Feb Exam 2019?
- Valid Email Id
- Scanned image of photograph ( 40 to 100 kb)
- Scanned image of signature (10 to 40 kb)
- Credit Card/Debit Card (ATM Card) or Net Banking details
Want to Know? What Makes a Successful Online Student
Q-Which are the months in which MAT exam take place?
MAT exam is conducted 4 times in February, May, September and December month.
Q-When the application form will be released for February session?
The application form of MAT 2019 for February session will be released in the third week of December 2018.
Want to Know? How To Be A Smart Student
Q-What is the number of attempts limit in MAT?
There is no such limit for attempting MAT Exam.
Q-When will be the MAT 2019 Admit Card released?
MAT Admit Card for Management Aptitude Test February 2019 Exam is expected to release in the third week of January for Paper-based Test (PBT) and fourth week of January for Computer-based Test (CBT).
Q-What is the release date of MAT 2019 Result?
The results of MAT Feb 2019 will be declared in the last week of February 2019.
Q-What is the process of MAT Counselling 2019?
MAT 2019 Counselling Process begins after the declaration of every MAT Result for the aspirants qualifying the Examination. During the councelling process, participating candidates are required to select 5 MBA colleges of their own choice. On the basis of Participant’s MAT 2019 Rank seats are allotted and the Process of MAT 2019 admission gets completed.
Check Here For: Ways to Get Education Loans for Students
Q-Which colleges do accept the MAT Score?
Following is the list of colleges which accept the MAT Score:
|MBA college||City||MAT cut off percentile score||Fee (Rs.in lakhs)||Average Placement (Rs. in lakhs)|
|N L Dalmiya Institute of Management||Mumbai||97.91||5.19||5.82|
|O.P. Jindal Global University||Sonepat (Haryana)||90||15.50||9.6|
Get Best Answer: How to Choose Best Reputed Online Colleges & Universities
Q-Which books do I refer while preparing for MAT 2019?
Aspirants can refer to the following MAT Books 2019 for the effective preparation of MAT Feb 2019 Examination:
|Name of the book||Author|
|Math’s – XI & XII||S. Aggarwal|
|Plane Trigonometry (Part I)||L. Loni|
|Magical Book on Quicker Maths||M. Tyra|
|Co-ordinate Geometry||L. Loni|
|Practice Book on quicker Maths||M. Tyra & K. Kundan|
|Higher Algebra||Hall & Knight|
|501 Word Analogy Questions|
|Analytical Reasoning||M. K. Pendy|
|Besides candidates’ must also read newspapers and magazines regularly|
Also Read: How to Start a New Life In College?
MAT Feb Exam 2019
All India Management Association (AIMA) organizes Management Aptitude Test (MAT) four times in a year in the months of February, May, September and December. The Examination is conducted in two modes, namely, Paper based Test (PBT) and Computer based Test (CBT).
One can choose the mode through which they wish to attempt MAT Exam or they can also appear in both the modes of MAT Exam by paying the prescribed amount of application fee. MAT 2019 February exam is scheduled to be held in the 17-02-2019 (Sunday) for PBT and 23-02-2019 (Saturday) for CBT.
The admit card of MAT 2019 PBT and CBT will be issued on 09-02-2019 (Saturday) for PBT and 19-02-2019 (Tuesday) for CBT. Stay connected to our web portal for the latest updates.
Tips to prepare for MAT 2019:
- Make a proper study plan so that every single shall be covered within the available time.
- Try to make your own study notes which will you to make a record of detailed information in brief. It will be easy for revision at exam time.
- Practice as much as mock papers or solve previous exam papers. It will give you an idea about the level of Examination and help in maintaining your speed while solving the paper.
- Do proper revision during the last 3-4 days of MAT 2019 Exam.
- Prepare for the exam confidently and don’t forget to keep yourself healthy and energized.
Subscribe to our free e-mailing services to get more updates directly to you inbox.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top MBA Colleges in India||MBA Preparation Books|
|MBA Entrance Exams||How Do Toppers Study?|
|How to Get Free College Education||Top Universities in India|
|List of Fake Universities||How Do Toppers Study?|
|College is Registered OR AICTE||Scholarship in India|