MAT 2019 September – Apply Online Now!! Students who are going to appear in MAT September Exam must fill Online MAT Application Form 2019 Before 25 Aug 2019 (PBT) and 08 Sept 2019 (CBT) from here. MAT Sep Exam is scheduled to held on 01 Sept 2019 (PBT) and 14 Sept 2019 (CBT).
MAT September 2019 – Important Dates
|Starting of MAT Exam Registration Date||19 June 2019|
|Closing of online registration (PBT)||25 Aug 2019|
|Closing of online registration (CBT)||08 Sept 2019|
|Issue of admit card||27 Aug 2019 (PBT)|
& 09 Sept 2019 (CBT)
|Date of Exam (PBT)||01 Sept 2019|
|Date of Exam (CBT)||14 Sept 2019|
|Declaration of Result||28 September 2019|
Candidates participating in MAT Sep 2019 must go through the following details to check their eligibility, applying process, dates of PBT and CBT Exam given in this page. They are required to visit the official website in order to fill MAT Application Form 2019.
Q – What educational qualifications are required?
MAT Eligibility 2019: Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University/Institution.
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
Q – What is the age Limit required for MAT September 2019?
There is no minimum and maximum age limit to appear in the exam.
Q – Is there any fee for this Exam?
MAT Exam Fees
- For Both PBT and CBT: Rs. 2650/-
- For PBT or CBT: Rs. 1550/-
Q – What is the mode of payment fee?
Pay the Exam Fee through Online mode via Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking.
Read Here Now: How to Pay Application Fees Through Online Mode
Q – Which sections are included in MAT Syllabus 2019?
MAT 2019 Syllabus includes five sections namely:
- Mathematical Skills
- Data Analysis and Sufficiency
- Language Comprehension
- Intelligence and Critical Reasoning
- Indian and Global Environment
Important links related to MAT 2019
Q – What is the MAT Exam Pattern?
MAT Exam Pattern:
- Mode: Both Online (CBT) and Offline (PBT)
- Duration: 150 minutes
- Paper Type: Multiple choice questions.
- Number of Questions: 200
- Maximum Marks: 200
- Sections: 05
Negative Marking: Deduction of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer
MAT Paper Pattern
|I||Language Comprehension||40 in 30 min|
|II||Mathematical Skills||40 in 40 min|
|III||Data Analysis & Sufficiency||40 in 35 min|
|IV||Intelligence & Critical Reasoning||40 in 30 min|
|V||Indian & Global Environment||40 in 15 min|
Read Here: How To Score Good Grades
Q – What is the Applying Process of MAT 2019?
MAT Exam Registration: Students who wish to apply for MAT September Exam Notification are required to registered first then submit the MAT Online Form 2019. Go through below mentioned steps for MAT Online Registration –
- To fill up the MAT Exam Form firstly, hit the official link of All India Management Association that is “www.aima.in”.
- Press the “MAT” tab which is available on the homepage.
- Go through the details available in the page to ensure your eligibility.
- If you satisfy all the requisite eligibility norms then switch back to the previous page and hit “Online registration by Candidates for September 2019 MAT” link.
- Further hit on “Fresh Candidate to create Log In (New Log In)” link
- Fill up the MAT 2019 Registration Form and submit it to obtain a unique Log In ID and Password.
- Now login using your Log-in ID and Password obtained at the time of Registration.
- Dully enter all the details as asked in MAT 2019 Online Application Form.
- Upload scanned copy of all relevant documents and particulars.
- Now complete the payment process of Application Fee.
- Once the whole applying process is completed Re-check once.
- Hit the ‘Submit’ tab and take a printout of MAT Application form 2019 and keep it safe for future reference
Direct Links Related to MAT September 2019
|MAT 2019 September Details||Read Here|
|MAT 2019 Login||Hit Here|
|Official Website||Press Here|
Q – What documents are required at the Time of MAT Exam Registration for Sep Exam 2019?
- Valid Email Id
- Scanned image of photograph (40 to 100 kb)
- Scanned image of signature (10 to 40 kb)
- Credit Card/Debit Card (ATM Card) or Net Banking details
Want to Know? How To Solve A Problem In Exam Correctly?
Q – Which are the months in which MAT exam take place?
MAT exam is conducted in February, May, September and December every year.
Q – What is the number of attempts limit in MAT?
There is no such limit for attempting MAT Exam.
Want to Know? Tips To Avoid Sleeping While Studying
Q – When will be the MAT 2019 Admit Card released?
MAT Admit Card:
MAT Admit Card for Management Aptitude Test September 2019 Exam will be released on 27 Aug 2019 for Paper-based Test (PBT) and on 09 Sept 2019 for Computer-based Test (CBT).
Q – What is the release date of MAT 2019 Result?
The MAT Sep Results 2019 will be declared on 28 September 2019.
Q – What is the process of MAT Counselling 2019?
MAT Counselling 2019:
MAT 2019 Counselling Process begins after the declaration of every MAT Result for the aspirants qualifying the Examination. During the counselling process, participating candidates are required to select 5 MBA colleges of their own choice. On the basis of Participant’s MAT 2019 Rank seats are allotted and the Process of MAT 2019 admission gets completed.
Check Here For: Ways to Get Education Loans for Students
Q – Which colleges do accept the MAT Score?
Following is the list of colleges which accept the MAT Score:
|College||MAT Cut Off|
|N L Dalmiya Institute of|
|AIMS Institutes, Bangalore||90|
|O.P. Jindal Global University,|
College Fee with Average Placement Packages:
range in Lakhs
|N L Dalmiya Institute of|
|AIMS Institutes, Bangalore||9.00||5.25|
|O.P. Jindal Global University,|
Get Best Answer: How To Prepare For Online Exam
Q – Which books do I refer while preparing for MAT 2019?
MAT Books 2019: Aspirants can refer to the following MAT Books 2019 for the effective preparation of MAT Sep 2019 Examination:
|Name of the book||Author|
|Math’s – XI & XII||S. Aggarwal|
|Plane Trigonometry (Part I)||L. Loni|
|Magical Book on Quicker Maths||M. Tyra|
|Co-ordinate Geometry||L. Loni|
|Practice Book on quicker Maths||M. Tyra & K. Kundan|
|Higher Algebra||Hall & Knight|
|Analytical Reasoning||M. K. Pendy|
|Besides candidates’ must also read newspapers and magazines regularly|
Also Read: Last Minute Exam Study – Tips
MAT September Exam 2019
All India Management Association (AIMA) organizes Management Aptitude Test (MAT) four times in a year in the months of February, May, September and December. The Examination is conducted in two modes, namely, Paper based Test (PBT) and Computer based Test (CBT).
One can choose the mode through which they wish to attempt MAT Exam or they can also appear in both the modes of MAT Exam by paying the prescribed amount of application fee. MAT 2019 September exam is scheduled to be held in the 01 Sept 2019 (Sunday) for PBT and 14 Sept 2019 (Saturday) for CBT.
The admit card of MAT 2019 PBT and CBT will be issued on 27 Aug 2019 for PBT and 09 Sept 2019 for CBT. Stay connected to our web portal for the latest updates.
Read Also: List Of Universities In India
Tips to prepare for MAT 2019:
- Make a proper study plan so that every single shall be covered within the available time.
- Try to make your own study notes which will you to make a record of detailed information in brief. It will be easy for revision at exam time.
- Practice as much as mock papers or solve previous exam papers. It will give you an idea about the level of Examination and help in maintaining your speed while solving the paper.
- Do proper revision during the last 3-4 days of MAT 2019 Exam.
- Prepare for the exam confidently and don’t forget to keep yourself healthy and energized.
Subscribe to our free e-mailing services to get more updates directly to you inbox.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top MBA Colleges in India||How Do Toppers Study?|
|MBA Entrance Exams||Top Universities in India|
|List of Fake Universities||How Do Toppers Study?|
|College is Registered OR AICTE||Scholarship in India|