Latest updates of MAT 2018 Last Date To Apply Online has been extended Till 12th May 2018 for CBT!!! As per earlier MAT Notification, last date to submit applications is April 27, 2018. Now All India Management Association has extended the last date for MAT 2018 CBT.
MAT May Exam Last Date Extended!!!
MAT 2018 exam registration is going on those who missed the chance earlier must apply on or before 12th May 2018. Interested students who want to apply must fill and submit their MAT 2018 Application Form by the following the below mentioned MAT Registration Procedure.
Recently AIMA has issued Online Notification; All India Management Association has invited MAT 2018 Online Applications form from eligible students only. MAT May Exam Date has been announced!!! AIMA MAT Exam is going to be held on May 6, 2018 in paper-based test and on May 20, 2018 in computer-based test.
MAT 2018 Notifications – Registration Started (May Exam)
|Exam name||MAT 2018|
|Conducting body||All India Management Association|
|MAT CBT Application Form Last date||12th May 2018|
|MAT Exam date||May 6, 2018 in paper-based test and on May 20, 2018 in computer-based test|
MAT 2018 Details
MAT Exam is conducted four times a year i.e. in February, May, September and December. This time the MAY Exam is going to be held. MAT 2018 Exam will be held in to two modes i.e. Computer Based Test and Paper Based Test.
Aspirants who are seeking for further information about MAT 2018 Notification they can go through below section of this page which is well created by the dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com.
MAT Eligibility Criteria:
To fill the MAT 2018 Application form it is must for applicants to fulfill the MAT Eligibility Requirements:
- To appear in MAT Exam 2018 May candidates must have completed their Graduation in any discipline. Howbeit Final year students of Graduate Courses can also apply.
- There is no age bar decided by AIMA Association to appear in MAT Exam 2018.
Get Details: MAT Eligibility Criteria
MAT Application Fees:
Candidates who want to apply for MAT Exam 2018 have to pay an amount of Application fees as:
|For Both PBT and CBT||Rs.2650/-|
|For PBT or CBT||Rs.1550/-|
Those candidates who want to appear in either MAT PBT Exam or MAT CBT Exam they need to pay an amount of Rs.1550/-. Howbeit candidates who want to appear in both PBT and CBT have to submit Rs.2650/- as the application amount.
Mode to pay the MAT 2018 Application Fees:
The amount of Application fees for MAT 2018 will be submitted by using Credit Card/Debit Card (ATM Card) or Net Banking.
MAT Admission Process
Selection of the applicants, for admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) and allied programmes by over 600 business schools across India will be done on the basis of MAT marks. MAT scores is considered to provide admission in MBA course.
MAT 2018 Exam Pattern:
|Section||Number of Questions||Time (in min)|
|Data Analysis and Sufficiency||40||35|
|Intelligence and Critical Reasoning||40||30|
|Indian and Global Environment||40||15|
- The MAT 2018 exam will be organized through online mode.
- There will be Multiple Choice Question included 4 options.
- Students have to choose one right option as answer.
- There will be total 5 sections.
- Total time duration will be of 2.5 hours.
- There will be 1 mark given to student for attempt right answer.
- For attempt wrong answer, ¼ mark will be deduct as penalty.
Get Here>>MAT Exam Pattern
MAT 2018 Syllabus includes five sections namely:
- Mathematical Skills
- Data Analysis and Sufficiency
- Language Comprehension
- Intelligence and Critical Reasoning
- Indian and Global Environment
Each section has its separate course content. In order to avail full MAT 2018 MAY Syllabus candidates are advised to hit on below stated link:
Get Here>>MAT Syllabus
MAT 2018 Study Material:
Study material of MAT 2018 MAY Exam includes the whole matter required for a best preparation. Considering your betterment the whole MAT Study Material for 2018 is given below, have a look…
Get Here>>MAT Study Material
MAT 2018 Books:
To prepare for MAT 2018 Exam not only the MAT Syllabus and Exam pattern are enough but also candidates must have Best MAT Books. With the help of MAT Books 2018 it will become easier for candidates to prepare for exam is a much better and easier way.
Considering the same in mind here we have stated some best MAT Preparation Books along with their Author Names.
|Name of the book||Author|
|Math’s – XI & XII||S. Aggarwal|
|Plane Trigonometry (Part I)||L. Loni|
|Magical Book on Quicker Maths||M. Tyra|
|Co-ordinate Geometry||L. Loni|
|Practice Book on quicker Maths||M. Tyra & K. Kundan|
|Higher Algebra||Hall & Knight|
|501 Word Analogy Questions|
|Analytical Reasoning||M. K. Pendy|
|Besides candidates’ must also read newspapers and magazines regularly|
Besides the above given books candidates may also go through the Best Books for MAT 2018.
How to Prepare for MAT 2018?
All the study material, Books is a waste if you don’t have a proper strategy to prepare for MAT Exam. Hence it is must to know the tips and tricks that can be used to make the MAT Preparation from good to Best.
To Get The Answer Read This Article: How to Prepare for MAT
MAT Exam Centres:
MAT Exam is going to be held at following cities given above. To avail more information regarding the test centers
MAT Exam is going to be held at following cities given above. To avail more information regarding the test centers, Hit on this link>>MAT Exam Centers
How to apply for MAT 2018 May Exam?
Students who wish to apply for MAT May Exam Notification are required to registered first then submit the MAT 2018 Online form. Go through below mentioned steps to apply for MAT entrance exam 2018-
- First and foremost step of candidate applying for MAT 2018 Exam needs to log on to the official website of All India Management Association that is www.aima.in
- After that navigate the homepage and take your cursor to select and hit on MAT MAY 2018 applying link
- Now on reaching new page hit on MAT Exam Notification link and read complete details to ensure your eligibility
- If you satisfy eligibility norms then go back to previous page and hit “Apply Online” link
- Now if you are an existing user then hit on already user link and get log in by using details like Log In ID Password
- Else if you are a new user then hit on New User Registration
- Fill up the MAT 2018 Registration form and complete all the details to get Log In ID Password
- Now login into the account using valid Log In ID or Password.
- Thereafter fill up MAT 2018 online application form with all required details
- Upload scanned images of all relevant documents and particulars.
- After filling up the details pay the requisite amount of application fees
- Once the whole applying process is completed Re-check once
- Hit on final submission tab and take a print out of filled up MAT Application form 2018 and keep it safe for further usage
Register To Apply Online>> MAT 2018
Login to Complete Process>>MAT Exam
MAT 2018 Admit Card:
Entrants who will participate in the MAT 2018 Admission Test will have to bring MAT 2018 Hall Ticket. The MAT 2018 Call Letter will appear on the Official Website of All India Management Association on 28th April 2018 (PBT) & 12th May 2018 (CBT).
Entrants who will not carry their MAT 2018 Admission Test Admit Card will not be permissible to participate in the Management Aptitude Test 2018. After downloading the MAT 2018 Examination Admit Card Entrants are advised to check the following:
- Name of Candidate
- Exam Date
- Exam centre name
- Participant Roll no
- MAT 2018 Application Form Number
- Entrants Basic info like parents name , address etc
- Participant’s Photograph etc.
MAT 2018 Answer Key:
The authorities of Management Aptitude Test 2018 will declare the MAT 2018 PDF after at least 4 days of Examination. Entrants who will participate in the Examination may download the MAT 2018 Examination Solution PDF from the official website All India Management Association. After releasing the MAT 2018 Answer Key the MAT 2018 authorities will declare the MAT 2018 Result.
MAT 2018 2018 Results:
After successfully organizing the Examination, the All India Management Associationauthorities of Management Aptitude Test 2018 will declare the MAT 2018 Scorecard. The MAT 2018 authorities will declare the MAT 2018 May Results at the official website.
Entrants who will give the Examination Papers may download their MAT 2018 Merit List from the official website of All India Management Association. Those Entrants whose names will participate in the MAT 2018 Cut Off will become Eligible to participate in the MAT 2018 Counseling Session.
Check Also>>MAT Result
MAT 2018 Counselling:
MAT 2018 Counselling Process will be held for those Entrants who will participate and qualify in the entrance Examination. MAT 2018 Counselling Process is the last round which Entrants have to attend to complete the MAT 2018 Admission Process. On the basis of Participant’s MAT 2018 Rank seats are allotted and the Process of MAT 2018 admission gets completed
Get Further Details>>MAT Counselling
Colleges Accepting MAT Score:
|MBA college||City||MAT cut off percentile score||Fee (Rs.in lakhs)||Average Placement (Rs. in lakhs)|
|N L Dalmiya Institute of Management||Mumbai||97.91||5.19||5.82|
|O.P. Jindal Global University||Sonepat (Haryana)||90||15.50||9.6|
Check Here: Best MAT Coaching Centres
|Events||MAT Dates (Announced)|
|Last date for MAT Online registration||12-05-2018|
|Availability of MAT hall ticket||28th April 2018 (PBT) & 12th May 2018 (CBT)|
|MAT 2018 Exam Date||6th May 2018 (PBT) and 20th May 2018 (CBT)|
|Result of MAT 2018 Declare Date||May 2018|
To get more details regarding MAT 2018 Application Form, contenders may refer its Official Link. Candidates can collect more updates related to the MAT 2018 by subscribing our free email service or following us on Facebook or Google Plus also.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On