MAT Application Form
MAT December Online Registration!! Open Now!!! Candidates who are preparing to participate in Management Aptitude Test may fill their MAT Application Form. All India Management Association (AIMA) has released AIMA MAT Dec Notification that will be held on 03-12-2017 & 09-12-2017. So, willing candidates may submit their MAT Dec Application Form 2017 before the last date that is 04-09-2017. AIMA conducts Management Aptitude Test for those candidates, who want to take admission MBA and other allied programmes offered by various B-schools of the country.
Mat is organized four times in a year, i.e. February, May, September & December. So, now for MAT December Exam, candidates can fill MAT Application Form 2017 through this page. Aspirants wanting for admission into any B-School – national or international may apply for MAT Exam Notification as MAT scores will be considered to be your passport to over 600 B-Schools across India.
This Page Includes:
Now, MAT December 2017 Exam Dates have been released officially. So, you may check from this page. Those candidates who are going to appear for this national level test may get the Management Aptitude Test Online Registration done as early as possible by following the guidelines as uttered below on this page. To get more details about MAT Application Form 2018, need to scroll down this page which has well designed by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
MAT Application Form
|Name of organization||All India Management Association|
|Name of Exam||Management Aptitude Test|
|Exam Date||03-12-2017 & 09-12-2017|
MAT Eligibility Criteria:
- Minimum qualification to appear for the test is graduation and candidates who have completed their graduation in any of the streams like science, commerce and arts can apply for the exam.
- Aspirants who are in the final year of graduation can also apply for the exam.
- Those who have scored minimum 50% marks in their graduation can apply for the test (45% marks for the SC/ST candidates). The NRI candidates can also appear for the test.
- There is no age limit to appear for the MAT December exam. The candidates of any age can appear for this entrance test.
- There is no attempt limit for the examination.
Check Now: MBA Preparation Books
Application Fee for MAT December 2017:
Aspirants filling the form for Management Aptitude Test will be required to submit the requisite amount of fee and the candidates can opt from any two options to pay the application fee, which are –
- Demand Draft
- Online Mode
Note: After selecting the mode of payment, the candidates are not allowed to make modify or change it.
Check Out: MBA Entrance Exams In India
Payment of fee via Demand Draft (DD):
Candidates opting for making the payment through DD need to follow the steps given below:
- Firstly draw a Demand Draft of 26500/- per page drawn in favour of ‘All India Management Association’ payable at New Delhi, in advance.
- The, fill in the details of DD in the online application form and send it along with the application form to the address of the conducting body.
Payment of fee via online mode:
Aspirants choosing online mode for making application payment can go with any online option as given below:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Internet Banking
- Mobile Wallet
The candidates can select any of the options and follow proper instructions to complete the payment.
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
MAT Selection Criteria:
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of Management Aptitude Test (MAT) which will be organized by the recruitment team of recruitmentresult.com
- Management Aptitude Test (MAT) will be of two types i.e. Paper Based Test/ Computer Based Test.
MAT 2017 Exam Structure:
|Mode of Test||Paper Based Test or Computer Based Test|
|Test Duration||150 minutes|
|No. of Questions||200|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark for each question|
|Negative Marking||¼ of the total marks or 0.25 mark|
|No. of Sections||5 sections that is Language Comprehension, Mathematical Skills, Data Analysis and Sufficiency, Intelligence and Critical Reasoning and Indian and Global Environment|
|No. Of Questions||40 questions in each section|
|No. of Options||4|
Have A Look On this Useful Section
MAT Exam Scheme:
|Sections||No of Questions||Time Allotted (Minutes)|
|Data Analysis and Sufficiency||40||35|
|Intelligence and Critical Reasoning||40||30|
|Indian and Global Environment||40||15|
Updated MAT December Exam Syllabus 2017:
Applicants who are going to appear in Management Aptitude Test, they must check the latest MAT syllabus and gain good marks in this test.
- Language Comprehension
- Mathematical Skills
- Data analysis and Sufficiency
- Intelligence and Critical Reasoning
- Indian and Global Environment
Check Here: MAT Exam Centers
Procedure to Fill MAT Online Application Form:
- Willing appliers need to first of all log on to official website of All India Management Association that is www.aima.in
- Thereafter you need to hit on “MAT” tab available at the middle of home page.
- This will open a new page having relevant details regarding the exam, go through it
- Then hit on “Online Registration by B-School for December 2017 MAT” link for filling the registration form which is given under the section of “Quick Links” shown at the left side of the page.
- Now, read the complete information and choose “Register Online (up to 31 August 2017)” link and go for further process.
- After doing this, fill the form with complete details in correct manner.
- Then, you need to upload relevant documents/ testimonials and scanned copy of recent photograph and signature (if required).
- At last, press “Submit” button for the final submission of it and take a hard copy of it.
- Finally, filled application form with all the relevant details and attach all the important certificates with it and send it to the postal address stated below.
Apply Online from here: MAT December Application Form 2017
Mr. Sanjeev Phatak Director-CMS Centre for Management Services
All India Management Association Management House
14 Institutional Area Lodhi Road
New Delhi 110 003
Essential Documents must attach with form:
- Print out of the filled online MAT Consent Form with auto-generated Registration No. duly signed and stamped.
- On the back of Demand Draft please fill the following details
- Institute/University Name
- Auto-generated Registration Number
- Copy of supporting document as to recognised PG Programme from approving authority/affiliating university.
- Demand Draft of amount as applicable in favour of All India Management Association -CMS payable at New Delhi
- Copy of notification in Hard Copy/CD & of all the pages of the notification
|Registration for Consent Forms available online||Up to 31-08-2017|
|Last Date of receipt of printout of online registration form along with Demand Draft & other documents at AIMA, New Delhi||04-09-2017|
|Date of MAT||Paper Based Test||03-12-2017 (Sunday)|
|Computer Based Test||09-12-2017 (Saturday) onwards|
Check Related Links:
To get more details regarding MAT Application Form 2017–2018, must go to this Official Link