MAT 2018 Application Form has scheduled to be submitted by the eligible contenders till 26 January 2018. Candidates keen to participate in MAT Exam on 04th February 2018 (Paper Based Test) and 10th February 2018 (Computer Based Test) must go for the MAT 2018 Online Registration on or before the above said date. All India Management Association conducts Management Aptitude Test for providing admission in B-Schools across India for MBA/PGDM courses. Candidates can grab more details about Feb Exam, Dates and others with the help of MAT Notification which is well described below.
Over-view of page:
Management Aptitude Test is an entrance test that is conducted four times in a year, i.e. February, May, September & December. MAT 2018 paper will be organized in both modes online (Computer based) and offline (Paper based).MAT scores are considered by more than 600 B-Schools across India, so appearing contenders in MAT Feb Exams are required to do good preparation for qualifying this examination but first of you need to complete the formalities required for MAT Application Form. In order to collect more details regarding MAT 2018 registration, you must check this page that is well designed by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of organization||All India Management Association|
|Name of Exam||Management Aptitude Test|
|MAT 2018 Exam Date For||Paper Based Test (PBT)||04-02-2018|
|Computer Based Test (CBT)||10-02-2018|
|Last Date To Submit MAT Application Form 2018||26/01/2018|
Procedure to Fill MAT Online Application Form 2018:
Candidates can submit their MAT Application Form 2018 with the help of following guidelines in an easiest manner.
- Willing appliers need to first of all log on to official website of All India Management Association that is www.aima.in
- Thereafter you need to hit on “MAT” tab available at the middle of home page.
- This will open a new page having relevant details regarding the exam, go through it.
- Then hit on “Online Registration by Candidates for February – 2018 MAT” link accessible under “Quick Links” shown at the left side.
- On pressing it, you will be moved to new page.
- Under “APPLYING ONLINE FOR February MAT” head, new aspirants may press “ Fresh Candidate (Press HERE) to Create Log In” option while already registered aspirants may press on “Already Logged In Candidate(Press HERE) to Complete Process” link.
- First time user need to put details as “name of candidate”, “date of birth” , “e-mail ID “, “mobile number” “enter verification code” & press on “submit” option as seen in image.
- Existing users may put details like “e-mail ID “,”date of birth”, “enter verification code” & hit on “submit” button.
- Now, you may fill MAT February 2018 Online application form.
- Then, you need to upload relevant documents/ testimonials and scanned copy of recent photograph and signature (if required).
- At last, press “Submit” button for the final submission of MAT application form 2018 & carry print out of same.
- Applicants applying through Demand Draft are required to send the printout of the Application Form, duly completed in all respect at address placed below.
Manager – MAT All India Management Association Management House,
14, Institutional Area, Lodhi Road,
New Delhi – 110003
Get Here Best List: Top MBA Colleges in India
Essential Documents must attach with MAT 2018 form:
- Print out of the filled online MAT Consent Form with auto-generated Registration No. duly signed and stamped.
- On the back of Demand Draft please fill the following details
- Institute/University Name
- Auto-generated Registration Number
- Copy of supporting document as to recognised PG Programme from approving authority/affiliating university.
- Demand Draft of amount as applicable in favour of All India Management Association -CMS payable at New Delhi
- Copy of notification in Hard Copy/CD & of all the pages of the notification
MAT Eligibility Criteria:
- Minimum qualification to appear for the test is graduation and candidates who have completed their graduation in any of the streams like science, commerce and arts can apply for MAT 2018.
- Aspirants who are in the final year of graduation can also apply for MAT 2018 exam.
- Those who have scored minimum 50% marks in their graduation can apply for the test (45% marks for the SC/ST candidates). The NRI candidates can also appear for the test.
- There is no age limit to appear for the MAT February Exam. The candidates of any age can appear for this entrance test
- There is no attempt limit for the examination.
Check Now: MBA Preparation Books
Application Fee for MAT 2018:
- All category candidates are required to pay sum of Rs. 1200/- as application fee.
- Payment for MAT 2018 can be made through credit card/debit card/net banking and Demand Draft (DD).
- If you are making payment via DD, candidates need to send the printout of filled-in MAT registration form along with the demand draft to AIMA, New Delhi.
- Net Banking payment of Rs.1652/-(Inclusive of GST) need to be paid.
Check Out: MBA Entrance Exams In India
Payment of fee via online mode:
Aspirants choosing online mode for making application payment can go with any online option as given below:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Internet Banking
- Mobile Wallet
The candidates can select any of the options and follow proper instructions to complete the payment.
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
MAT Selection Criteria:
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of MAT 2018 score card.
- Management Aptitude Test (MAT) will be of two types i.e. Paper Based Test/ Computer Based Test.
- Those who get selected under MAT 2018 test will undergo Group Discussion, Personal Interview and/or Written Ability Test (WAT) rounds.
MAT 2018 Exam Structure:
|Mode of Test||Paper Based Test or Computer Based Test|
|Test Duration||150 minutes|
|No. of Questions||200 objective type multiple-choice questions.|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark for each question|
|Negative Marking||¼ of the total marks or 0.25 mark|
|No. of Sections||5 sections that is Language Comprehension, Mathematical Skills, Data Analysis and Sufficiency, Intelligence and Critical Reasoning and Indian and Global Environment|
|No. Of Questions||40 questions in each section|
|No. of Options||4|
Have A Look On this Useful Section
MAT Exam Scheme:
|Sections||No of Questions||Time Allotted (Minutes)|
|Data Analysis and Sufficiency||40||35|
|Intelligence and Critical Reasoning||40||30|
|Indian and Global Environment||40||15|
MAT 2018 Syllabus:
Applicants who are going to appear in Management Aptitude Test, they must check the latest MAT syllabus 2018 and gain good marks in this test.
- Language Comprehension
- Mathematical Skills
- Data analysis and Sufficiency
- Intelligence and Critical Reasoning
- Indian and Global Environment
Check Here: MAT Exam Centers
MAT 2018 Exam Centers:
Here is the list of test cities where MAT 2018 will be organized.
|State/ UT name||Test city name||Test mode|
|Andhra Pradesh||Vijayawada||Only paper based|
|Visakhapatnam||Only paper based|
|Assam||Guwahati||Only paper based|
|Jorhat||Only paper based|
|Silchar||Only paper based|
|Bihar||Patna||Only paper based|
|Bhagalpur||Only paper based|
|Chandigarh||Chandigarh||Paper and computer based|
|Chhattisgarh||Bilaspur||Only paper based|
|Raipur||Only paper based|
|Delhi||Delhi(NCR)||Paper and computer based|
|Gujarat||Ahmedabad||Paper and computer based|
|Haryana||Ambala||Only paper based|
|Himachal Pradesh||Shimla||Only paper based|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu||Only paper based|
|Srinagar||Only paper based|
|Jharkhand||Jamshedpur||Only paper based|
|Ranchi||Only paper based|
|Karnataka||Belagavi||Only paper based|
|Mangaluru||Only paper based|
|Kerala||Ernakulam||Paper and computer-based|
|Kottayam||Only paper based|
|Kozhikode||Only paper based|
|Palakkad||Only paper based|
|Thiruvananthapuram||Only paper based|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal||Paper and computer-based|
|Indore||Only paper based|
|Gwalior||Only paper based|
|Jabalpur||Only paper based|
|Maharashtra||Mumbai||Paper and computer-based|
|Nagpur||Only paper based|
|Pune||Only paper based|
|Manipur||Imphal||Only paper based|
|Mizoram||Aizwal||Only paper based|
|Nagaland||Dimapur||Only paper based|
|Orissa||Bhubaneswar||Only paper based|
|Rourkela||Only paper based|
|Sambalpur||Only paper based|
|Punjab||Ludhiana||Only paper based|
|Rajasthan||Jaipur||Paper and computer-based|
|Udaipur||Only paper based|
|Tamil Nadu||Chennai||Paper and computer-based|
|Coimbatore||Only paper based|
|Madurai||Only paper based|
|Telangana||Hyderabad||Paper and computer-based|
|Uttar Pradesh||Agra||Only paper based|
|Allahabad||Only paper based|
|Bareilly||Only paper based|
|Ghaziabad||Only paper based|
|Kanpur||Only paper based|
|Lucknow||Paper and computer-based|
|Meerut||Only paper based|
|Varanasi||Only paper based|
|Uttarakhand||Dehradun||Only paper based|
|Haridwar||Only paper based|
|Haldwani||Only paper based|
|Srinagar (Garhwal)||Only paper based|
|West Bengal||Durgapur||Only paper based|
|Kolkata||Paper and computer-based|
|Siliguri||Only paper based|
MAT 2018 Important Dates:
|Release of Application Form||20/12/2017|
|Last date for online registration||26/01/2018|
|Closing date of Online Filling-up/ Purchase of Form:||26/01/2018|
|Availability of Admit Card||January 2018|
|Date of Examination||4/02/2018 (PBT) and 10/02/2018 (CBT)|
|MAT Result Declaration Date||February 2018|
MAT 2018 Admit Card:
Those who get registered for MAT 2018 may download their MAT Admit Card 2018 one week before the test. MAT 2018 hall ticket contains details like Candidate Name, Form No, Roll No., Test Date, Test venue etc.
MAT Results 2018:
Appeared aspirants in MAT 2018 test may download their MAT Result in 4th week of February 2018. With the help of roll number, application form number, you may check out MAT 2018 result.
MAT Answer key 2018:
All India Management Association will release MAT Answer Key after successful organization of AIMA MAT exam. Contenders appeared in MAT 2018 test may check out their answers from answer key.
MAT 2018 Question Papers:
MAT Sample papers will guide you in getting good marks in test. All you need is to make a proper plan & allot time to questions asked in previous year papers. We are placing links which will guide you in better preparation for MAT 2018.
Note: To get more details regarding MAT 2018 Application Form, contenders may refer its Official Link. Candidates can collect more updates related to the MAT 2018 by subscribing our free email service or following us on Facebook or Google Plus also.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Scholarship in India||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE?|
|How to Start New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|