MAT 2020 – Apply Online Now!! Students who are going to appear in MAT May Exam must fill online MAT Application Form 2020 before 07-06-2020 (PBT) and 15-06-2020 (CBT) from here. MAT May Exam is rescheduled for both CBT and PBT.
Due to the outbreak of COVID-19, MAT May 2020 Exam Dates has been rescheduled for both PBT and CBT. Check complete Revised Schedule below.
MAT May 2020 – Important Dates
|MAT 2020 Events||MAT Paper Based Test (PBT)|
|Last Date for PBT Online Registration||07-06-2020|
|PBT Exam Date||14-06-2020|
|Availability of MAT PBT Admit Card||09-06-2020|
|MAT 2020 Events||MAT Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Last Date for CBT Online Registration||15-06-2020|
|CBT Exam Date||21-06-2020|
|Availability of MAT CBT Admit Card||17-06-2020|
Candidates participating in MAT May 2020 must go through the following details to check their eligibility, applying process, dates of PBT and CBT Exam given in this page. They are required to visit the official website in order to fill MAT Application Form 2020.
Q – What educational qualifications are required?
MAT Eligibility 2020: Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University/Institution.
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
Q – What is the age Limit required for MAT May 2020?
There is no minimum and maximum age limit to appear in the exam.
Q – Is there any fee for this Exam?
MAT Exam Fees
- For Both PBT and CBT: Rs. 2650/-
- For PBT or CBT: Rs. 1550/-
Q – What is the mode of payment fee?
Pay the Exam Fee through Online mode via Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking.
Read Here Now: How to Pay Application Fees Through Online Mode
Q – Which sections are included in MAT Syllabus 2020?
MAT 2020 Syllabus includes five sections namely:
- Mathematical Skills
- Data Analysis and Sufficiency
- Language Comprehension
- Intelligence and Critical Reasoning
- Indian and Global Environment
Important links related to MAT 2020
|How To Calculate MAT|
|MAT Admit Card|
|MAT Counselling||MAT Answer Key|
|MAT Exam Pattern||MAT Result|
|MAT Syllabus||MAT Result|
|How To Prepare For|
|Top 10 MAT Coaching|
Q – What is the MAT Exam Pattern?
MAT Exam Pattern:
- Mode: Both Online (CBT) and Offline (PBT)
- Duration: 150 minutes
- Paper Type: Multiple choice questions.
- Number of Questions: 200
- Maximum Marks: 200
- Sections: 05
Negative Marking: Deduction of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer
MAT Paper Pattern
|I||Language Comprehension||40 in 30 min|
|II||Mathematical Skills||40 in 40 min|
|III||Data Analysis & Sufficiency||40 in 35 min|
|IV||Intelligence & Critical Reasoning||40 in 30 min|
|V||Indian & Global Environment||40 in 15 min|
Read Here: How To Score Good Grades
Q – What is the Applying Process of MAT 2020?
MAT Exam Registration: Students who wish to apply for MAT May Exam Notification are required to registered first then submit the MAT Online Form 2020. Go through below mentioned steps for MAT Online Registration –
- To fill up the MAT Exam Form firstly, hit the official link of All India Management Association that is “www.aima.in”.
- Press the “MAT” tab which is available on the homepage.
- Go through the details available in the page to ensure your eligibility.
- If you satisfy all the requisite eligibility norms then switch back to the previous page and hit “Online registration by Candidates for May 2020 MAT” link.
- Further hit on “Fresh Candidate to create Log In (New Log In)” link
- Fill up the MAT 2020 Registration Form and submit it to obtain a unique Log In ID and Password.
- Now login using your Log-in ID and Password obtained at the time of Registration.
- Dully enter all the details as asked in MAT 2020 Online Application Form.
- Upload scanned copy of all relevant documents and particulars.
- Now complete the payment process of Application Fee.
- Once the whole applying process is completed Re-check once.
- Hit the ‘Submit’ tab and take a printout of MAT Application form 2020 and keep it safe for future reference
Direct Links Related to MAT May 2020
|MAT 2020 May Details||Read Here|
|MAT 2020 Login||Hit Here|
|Official Website||Press Here|
Q – What documents are required at the Time of MAT Exam Registration for May Exam 2020?
- Valid Email Id
- Scanned image of photograph (40 to 100 kb)
- Scanned image of signature (10 to 40 kb)
- Credit Card/Debit Card (ATM Card) or Net Banking details
Want to Know? How To Solve A Problem In Exam Correctly?
Q – Which are the months in which MAT exam take place?
MAT exam is conducted in February, May, September and December every year.
Q – What is the number of attempts limit in MAT?
There is no such limit for attempting MAT Exam.
Want to Know? Tips To Avoid Sleeping While Studying
Q – When will be the MAT 2020 Admit Card released?
MAT Admit Card:
MAT Admit Card for Management Aptitude Test May 2020 Exam will be released for Paper-based Test (PBT) on 09-06-2020 and for Computer-based Test (CBT) on 17-06-2020.
Q – What is the process of MAT Counselling 2020?
MAT Counselling 2020:
MAT 2020 Counselling Process begins after the declaration of every MAT Result for the aspirants qualifying the Examination. During the counselling process, participating candidates are required to select 5 MBA colleges of their own choice. On the basis of Participant’s MAT 2020 Rank seats are allotted and the Process of MAT 2020 admission gets completed.
Check Here For: Ways to Get Education Loans for Students
Q – Which colleges do accept the MAT Score?
Following is the list of colleges which accept the MAT Score:
|College||MAT Cut Off|
|N L Dalmiya Institute of|
|AIMS Institutes, Bangalore||90|
|O.P. Jindal Global University,|
College Fee with Average Placement Packages:
range in Lakhs
|N L Dalmiya Institute of|
|AIMS Institutes, Bangalore||9.00||5.25|
|O.P. Jindal Global University,|
Get Best Answer: How To Prepare For Online Exam
Q – Which books do I refer while preparing for MAT 2020?
MAT Books 2020: Aspirants can refer to the following MAT Books 2020 for the effective preparation of MAT May 2020 Examination:
|Name of the book||Author|
|Math’s – XI & XII||S. Aggarwal|
|Plane Trigonometry (Part I)||L. Loni|
|Magical Book on Quicker Maths||M. Tyra|
|Co-ordinate Geometry||L. Loni|
|Practice Book on quicker Maths||M. Tyra & K. Kundan|
|Higher Algebra||Hall & Knight|
|Analytical Reasoning||M. K. Pendy|
|Besides candidates’ must also read newspapers and magazines regularly|
Also Read: Last Minute Exam Study – Tips
MAT May Exam 2020
All India Management Association (AIMA) organizes Management Aptitude Test (MAT) four times in a year in the months of February, May, September and December. The Examination is conducted in two modes, namely, Paper based Test (PBT) and Computer based Test (CBT).
One can choose the mode through which they wish to attempt MAT Exam or they can also appear in both the modes of MAT Exam by paying the prescribed amount of application fee. MAT 2020 May exam is scheduled to be held on 14-06-2020 for PBT and on 21-06-2020 for CBT.
Read Also: List Of Universities In India
Tips to prepare for MAT 2020:
- Make a proper study plan so that every single shall be covered within the available time.
- Try to make your own study notes which will you to make a record of detailed information in brief. It will be easy for revision at exam time.
- Practice as much as mock papers or solve previous exam papers. It will give you an idea about the level of Examination and help in maintaining your speed while solving the paper.
- Do proper revision during the last 3-4 days of MAT 2020 Exam.
- Prepare for the exam confidently and don’t forget to keep yourself healthy and energized.
Subscribe to our free e-mailing services to get more updates directly to you inbox.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top MBA Colleges in India||How Do Toppers Study?|
|MBA Entrance Exams||Top Universities in India|
|College is Registered OR AICTE||Scholarship in India|