Maths is a most difficult subject for some students because solving mathematical problems acquires lots of knowledge and formulas. Well here on this page we are providing you the Maths Formulas of Class 8,9,10, 11 &12 and shortcuts for Learning Maths Formulas. Now most of the Bank, Government and Private Organizations conduct various competitive exams in order to recruit well talented and deserving aspirants for filing up the vacant positions. All these organizations ask many quantities and aptitude questions in these exams which create problem for the job seekers. So now you don’t need to worry more and download the maths formulas PDF of Vedic/Basic Free List for Class 8,10 and 12 and start your preparation accordingly.
When we talk about Mensuration, Trigonometry and calculus, it becomes difficult for solving maths but through the below stated Maths Formulas, you can solve them very easily. When you understand the logic behind every problem and formulas, solving any kind of maths problem becomes easier. All the Formulas Of Maths, maths formulas list, Eamcet Maths Formulas PDF, SSC CGL Maths Formulas, Maths Formulas For IIT JEE PDF, basic formulas in maths for aptitude test, maths formulas for class 8 pdf, integration formulas in maths, maths important formulas, important maths formulas, all maths formulas free download, formulas in maths, maths formulas for class 12 PDF free download, maths formulas for competitive exams PDF and Jee Main Maths Formulas PDF is well mentioned below on this page which is designed by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
Shortcut To Solve Maths Question
- 122= 12+2/22= 14/4 = 144
- 132= 13+3/32= 16/9 = 169
Question: You can now Multiply 11 with Any Number of 3 Digits. Want to know the trick…
Well here is the trick, let’s take an example
i.e. 352*11 = 3—-(3+5)—-(5+2)—-2 = 3872
How you can apply rule?
- First of all, you have to Insert the sum of first and second digits
- Then sum of second and third digits between the two terminal digits of the number
Get Best Answer: How to Prepare for Maths
Maths Formulas For 8th Class
|Name of the Solid||Lateral / Curved Surface Area||Total Surface Area||Volume|
|Right Prism||Perimeter of base× height||Lateral Surface Area+2(Area of One End)||Area of Base× Height|
|Right Circular Cylinder||2∏rh||2∏r(r+h)||∏r2h|
|Right Pyramid||1/2 Perimeter of Base X SlantHeight||Lateral Surface Area+ Area of the Base||13(Area of the Base)×height|
|Right Circular Cone||∏rl||∏r(l+r)||13∏r2h|
Geometric Area Maths Formula
|Geometric Area||Geometric Area Formula|
Basic Requirements To Solve Maths Numerical
START Practice With: Mathematics Quiz
Maths Formulas for 7th Class:
Check Out: Aptitude Questions & Answers
Maths Formulas for 10th Class:
Maths Algebraic Identities Formula
- (a – b)4= a4 – 4a3b + 6a2b2 – 4ab3 + b4)
- a4 – b4= (a – b)(a + b)(a2 + b2)
- a5 – b5 = (a – b)(a4 + a3b + a2b2+ ab3 + b4)
- If n is a natural number, an – bn= (a – b)(an-1 + an-2b+…+ bn-2a + bn-1)
- If n is even (n = 2k), an+ bn = (a + b)(an-1 – an-2b +…+ bn-2a – bn-1)
- If n is odd (n = 2k + 1), an+ bn = (a + b)(an-1 – an-2b +…- bn-2a + bn-1)
- (a + b + c + …)2 = a2+ b2 + c2 + … + 2(ab + ac + bc + ….
Question: Which of the following expressions is in the sum-of-products (SOP) form?
- (A + B)(C + D)
- AB + CD
Answer: AB + CD
Number of combinations of n different things taken r at a time = ⁿCr = n!r!(n−r)!n!r!(n−r)!
ⁿP₀ = r!∙ ⁿC₀.
ⁿC₀ = ⁿCn = 1
ⁿCr = ⁿCn – r
ⁿCr + ⁿCn – 1 = n+1n+1Cr
If p ≠ q and ⁿCp = ⁿCq then p + q = n.
ⁿCr/ⁿCr – 1 = (n – r + 1)/r.
The total number of combinations of n different things taken any number at a time = ⁿC₁ + ⁿC₂ + ⁿC₃ + …………. + ⁿC₀ = 2ⁿ – 1.
The total number of combinations of (p + q + r + . . . .) things of which p things are alike of a first kind, q things are alike of a second kind r things are alike of a third kind and so on, taken any number at a time is [(p + 1) (q + 1) (r + 1) . . . . ] – 1.
Read Also: How to Solve Objective Type Questions
Maths Logarithm Formula
If ax = M then loga M = x and conversely.
- loga 1 = 0.
- logaa = 1.
- alogam = M.
- logaMN = loga M + loga
- loga(M/N) = loga M – loga
- logaMn = n loga
- logaM = logb M x loga
- logba x 1oga b = 1.
- logba = 1/logb
- logb M = logbM/loga
Maths Exponential Series
- For all x, ex= 1 + x/1! + x2/2! + x3/3! + …………… + xr/r! + ………….. ∞.
- e = 1 + 1/1! + 1/2! + 1/3! + ………………….. ∞.
- 2 < e < 3; e = 2.718282 (correct to six decimal places).
- ax = 1 + (logea) x + [(loge a)2/2!] ∙ x2 + [(loge a)3/3!] ∙ x3 + …………….. ∞.
Maths Logarithmic Series
- loge(1 + x) = x – x2/2 + x3/3 – ……………… ∞ (-1 < x ≤ 1).
- loge(1 – x) = – x – x2/ 2 – x3/3 – ………….. ∞ (- 1 ≤ x < 1).
- ½ loge[(1 + x)/(1 – x)] = x + x3/3 + x5/5 + ……………… ∞ (-1 < x < 1).
- loge2 = 1 – 1/2 + 1/3 – 1/4 + ………………… ∞.
- log10m = µ loge m where µ = 1/loge 10 = 0.4342945 and m is a positive number.
Maths Laws of Exponents
- (am)(an) = am+n
- (ab)m= ambm
- (am)n= amn
Maths Fractional Exponents
- a0 = 1
- am=1/ a−m
START Now: Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
All Mensuration Formulas In Maths
Maths Trigonometry Formulas:
Trigonometry Formulas involving Periodicity Identities:
Trigonometry Formulas involving Cofunction Identities – degree:
Trigonometry Formulas involving Sum/Difference Identities:
- sin (x + y) = sin(x) cos(y) + cos(x) sin(y)
- cos(x + y) = cos(x) cos(y) – sin(x) sin(y)
- sin(x – y) = sin(x) cos(y) – cos(x) sin(y)
- cos(x – y) = cos(x) cos(y) + sin(x) sin(y)
Trigonometry Formulas involving Double Angle Identities:
- sin(2x) = 2 sin(x).cos(x)
Trigonometry Formulas involving Half Angle Identities:
- Also, tan(x2)=1−cos(x)1+cos(x)−−−−−−√=(1−cos(x))(1−cos(x))(1+cos(x))(1−cos(x))−−−−−−−−−−−−−√=(1−cos(x))21−cos2(x)−−−−−−−−√=(1−cos(x))2sin2(x)−−−−−−−−√=1−cos(x)sin(x)
- So, tan(x2)=1−cos(x)sin(x)
Trigonometry Formulas involving Product identities:
Trigonometry Formulas involving Sum to Product Identities:
Start Now: Online Quiz for Competitive Exams
Maths Formulas for 12th Class:
Vectors and Three Dimensional Geometry Formulas for Class 12
|Position Vector||OP−→−=r⃗ =x2+y2+z2−−−−−−−−−−√|
|Properties of Vector Addition||CommutativePropertya⃗ +b⃗ =b⃗ +a⃗|
AssociativeProperty(a⃗ +b⃗ )c⃗ +=a⃗ +(b⃗ +c⃗ )
|Vector Joining Two Points|
|Equation of a Line||x−x1a=y−y1b=z−z1c|
Algebra Formulas For Class 12
- Ifa⃗=xi^+yj^+zk^ then magnitude or length or norm or absolute value of a⃗ is ∣∣a→∣∣=a=x2+y2+z2−−−−−−−−−−√
- A vector of unit magnitude is unit vector. If a⃗is a vector then unit vector of a⃗ is denoted by a^ and a^=a^|a^| Therefore a^=a^|a^|a^
- Important unit vectors are i^,j^,k^, where i^=[1,0,0],j^=[0,1,0],k^=[0,0,1]
- If l=cosα,m=cosβ,n=cosγ, then α,β,γ, are called directional angles of the vectorsa→and cos2α+cos2β+cos2γ=1
Trigonometry Class 12 Formulas
- Inverse Properties
- Double Angle and Half Angle Formulas
Download Now: Basic Maths Formulas PDF
If you have any query then asks freely by commenting on the underneath provided box, we will definitely solve it as soon as possible. You are recommended to keep in touch with this web portal and avail the latest information. You can also join us on Facebook or Google Plus to get latest updates and may subscribe to our free mail services to retrieve latest messages and recent information in your message box directly.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On