Maulana Azad National Scholarship
Maulana Azad Education Foundation floated the scheme as Maulana Azad National Scholarship 2016 so as to offer an integrated five year fellowship in the form of financial assistance to students from minority communities.
By granting this golden opportunity, they will be able to pursue higher studies such as M. Phil and Ph.D. To apply for this scheme, online application form is invited from deserving candidates, so if you want to grab this chance, then apply for it immediately.
Fellowship will cover all Universities / Institutions recognized by the University Grants Commission of the UGC Act. Maulana Azad National Scholarship 2016 for minority students will be on the pattern of UGC Fellowships awarded to research students pursuing regular and full time M. Phil and Ph.D courses.
For getting more information associated with Maulana Azad National Scheme for Minority Students, aspirants must go through this entire page that is well uttered below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Maulana Azad National Scholarship
A candidate has to fulfill the following conditions to be eligible for award of this fellowship:-
- Aspirants who are applying for this fellowship scheme must be belong to one of the minority communities – Muslim, Christian, Sikh, Buddhist and Parsi.
- Individuals need to submit the minority community certificate on self declaration basis on a non-judicial stamp paper to issue the minority community certificate.
- Applier should get admission and registration for regular and full time M.Phil / Ph.D courses in University / Academic Institution.
- The minority community students once considered eligible for the fellowship shall not be entitled to benefits under any other scheme of the Central or State Government or any other body like UGC for the same study.
- Not more than two students from one family can avail MOMA fellowship.
- Actual payment of the fellowship will be made with effect from the date of joining only.
- Fellowship cannot be transferred from one minority community to another.
- Annual income of the beneficiary / parents or guardian of the beneficiary should not exceed Rs.4.5 lakh from all sources. Candidate should submit his / her income or his / her parent’s / guardian’s income certificate issued by the appropriate Authority.
UGC Scholarships – Check Here
Duration of fellowship:
These are integrated five year fellowships for M.Phil & Ph.D subject to academic criteria in force for selection to Ph.D programme.
Duration of fellowship is given as under:
|Name of the Course||Maximum duration||Admissibility of JRF and SRF|
|M. Phil||2 years||2 years|
|M.Phil + Ph.D||5 years||2 Years, Remaining 3 years (SRF)|
Scholarship Benefits - How It Is Helpful In Achieving Goals
Nature of Assistance Available Under the Scheme:
The rate of fellowship for JRF and SRF will be at par with the UGC fellowship as amended from time to time. Presently these rates are as follows:
|Fellowship||@ Rs.25,000/- p.m. for initial two years (JRF)|
@ Rs.28,000/- p.m. for remaining tenure (SRF)
|Contingency for Arts & Commerce||@ Rs.10, 000/- p.a. for initial two years.|
@ Rs.20, 500/- p.a. for remaining three years
|Contingency for Sciences & Engineering||@ Rs.12, 000/- p.a. for initial two years|
@ Rs.25, 000/- p.a. for remaining three years.
|Departmental assistance||@ Rs.3,000/- p.a. per student to the host institution for providing infrastructure|
|Escorts/Reader Assistance||@ Rs.2,000/- p.m. in cases of physically and visually challenged candidates|
How To Prepare For Scholarship– Best Tips
Selection of candidates will be done on basis of merit which will be prepared according to the qualification and other eligibility condition of students.
How to Apply Scholarship – Steps To Follow
How to Apply for Maulana Azad National Scholarship?
- Candidates may apply online by visiting the Official website that is www.ugc.ac.in.
- Select, suitable link as “e-SARTS Scholarships-Fellowships” located at right side of home page.
- Now hit on “Maulana Azad National Fellowship For Minority Students” link from opened page.
- Now choose tab ‘Apply Online Form’.
- Enter your Personal Details, Present Institution’s Name & Address, Correspondence Address, Permanent Address and Matriculation Examination Detail.
- Press submit tab and upload documents as required.
- Take hard copy of application form for future reference.
Documents to be attached compulsorily in Hindi / English version:
- Income Certificate/ Affidavit
- Mark sheet of class Xth attested by the Principal of present School/ College
- Verification by the Principal of present School/ College
- Photo attested by the Principal of present School/ College
Last date to apply Online: 31st July 2016
Note: To get more details about Maulana Azad National Scholarship 2016 you may check this Official Link. Add this page as bookmarks or you may also join us on Facebook to get info about Maulana Azad National Scholarship 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Scholarship For Higher Education||Scholarship in India|
|How to Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|