Maulana Azad National Scholarship
The Prime Minister of India, “Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee”, had launched Maulana Azad National Scholarship scheme at National Conference of Educational & Economic Development of Minorities.
The main purpose of starting Maulana Azad Fellowship is to encourage minority community students i.e. Muslim, Sikh, Parsi, Buddhist, Christian & Jain to continue their higher studies such as M.Phil. and Ph.D. at Indian Universities/Institutions/Colleges.
Highlights of This Page:
Interested candidates can acquire complete details about Maulana Azad National Scholarship 2018 from the underneath of this page which is well maintained by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
Maulana Azad Fellowship
Maulana Azad National Scholarship Scheme 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
Aspirants who are going to apply for Maulana Azad Fellowship Scheme 2018 must aware about the eligibility criteria:
- Candidate should belong to one of the minority communities – Muslim, Christian, Sikh, Buddhist, Parsi & Jain notified under Section 2 (c) of the National Commission for Minorities Act, 1992.
- Candidate should submit the minority community certificate on an actionable and legally valid affidavit, until the State Government/Union Territory administration starts to issue the minority community certificate.
- Candidate should be registered for regular and full time M.Phil/Ph.D courses in University by fulfilling conditions of admission of that University/Institution.
- The family annual income should not exceed Rs. 2.5 lakh from all sources.
- The candidate should have secured a minimum score of 50% at Post Graduate level.
- Candidate should submit his/her income or his/her parent’s/guardian’s income certificate issued by the appropriate Authority.
- Transgender candidates are eligible to apply under the scheme.
- The reservation shall be followed as per Government of India norms
Want to Know? How to Get Scholarship
- Applicants will get reservation to apply for Maulana Azad National Scholarship Scheme as per government norms.
- The 30% of fellowship shall be earmarked for women students; remaining 70% will be general.
Tenure of Fellowship:
|Name of the Course||Admissibility of JRF and SRF|
|M.Phil. + Ph.D.||2 years||Remaining 3 years|
|Ph.D.||2 years||Remaining 3 years|
Duration of Maulana Azad National Scholarship For Minority Students:
These are integrated five year Maulana Azad National Scholarship Scheme For Meritorious Girl Students India for M.Phil & Ph.D subject to academic criteria in force for selection to Ph.D programme.
|Name of the Course||Maximum duration|
|M.Phil.||2 years or submission of dissertation whichever is earlier|
|M.Phil. + Ph.D.||5 years or submission of Ph.D. thesis whichever is earlier.|
|Ph.D.||5 years or submission of Ph.D. thesis whichever is earlier.|
Do You Know About: Scholarship Benefits
Amount Of Fellowship:
Candidates can get the details the rate of Maulana Azad National Scholarship Scheme For Meritorious Girl Students, JRF and SRF will be as per with the UGC fellowship as amended from time to time. Presently these rates are as follows:
|Fellowship||Rs. 25,000/- for initial two years (JRF)|
Rs. 28,000/- for remaining tenure (SRF)
|Contingency for Humanities & Social|
Sciences and Commerce.
|Rs. 10,000/- p.a. for initial two years|
Rs. 20,500/- p.a. for remaining three years
|Contingency for Science||Rs. 12,000/- p.a. for initial two years|
Rs. 25,000/- p.a. for remaining three years
|Escorts/Reader Assistance||Rs. 2,000/- p.m. in case of physically and|
visually challenged candidates
Maulana Abul Kalam Azad National Scholarship 2018 Selection Process:
- The selection of eligible candidates for Maulana Azad Fellowship of minority students will be done on the basis of family annual income.
- Students who have secured minimum 50% marks in previous exam will be select for maulana azad minority fellowship.
- There is fixed no. of scholarship quota for each State/UTs based upon the population of the minorities in the concentrated area.
How to Fill Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Application Form 2018?
Step 1: First of all, candidates should visit the official website of Maulana Azad National Scholarship that is www.ugc.ac.in
Step 2: Scroll down home page and hit on “view all” link from the Scholarship/ fellowship section.
Step 3: A new page will be opened at your screen from where you have to select “Maulana Azad National Fellowship For Minority Students” link.
Step 4: Aspirants should go to “download” section and hit on “Guidelines” link.
Step 5: Then, go through the entire maulana azad national fellowship for minority students notification.
Step 6: After that, come back on previous page and hit on “apply online” button.
Step 7: Fill the complete details asking for filling vacant tabs in maulana azad fellowship online application form.
Step 8: Below after, upload relevant documents and certificates with the application form in correct manner.
Step 9: Then, hit on “submit” tab preset at last of the page.
Step 10: At the last, download duly filled application form and take print out copy of it for avoid any trouble in future.
Documents to be attached compulsorily in Hindi / English version:
- Income Certificate/ Affidavit
- Mark sheet of class Xth attested by the Principal of present School/ College
- Verification by the Principal of present School/ College
- Photo attested by the Principal of present School/ College
Get Complete Details: How to Apply Scholarship
Maulana Azad National Fellowship Last Date: July 2018 (tentative)
Candidates can attain more information regarding Maulana Azad National Scholarship 2018 from Official Link. You may make this page as bookmark by pressing CTRL+D keys from keyboard for getting latest updates.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|Scholarship Exams For Higher Studies||How To Be A Smart Student|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||Entrance Exam in India|
|Top 10 Popular Apps for Teenagers||Best Career Opportunities|