MBA Preparation Books List
The Master of Business Administration (MBA or M.B.A.) is a professional Master Degree programme in the field of business Administration (Management). In today’s scenario, MBA has gained a lot of prominence and preferred by those students who wish to establish a bright career in the field of management.
Candidates who want to get admission in top Management Institutes, they have to clear an entrance exam such as CAT, MAT, GMAT, SNAP, XAT etc. Being a competitive Exam, it requires a regular preparation from a good study material. If you are one of the participant, you can check the complete details about MBA Preparation Books List and you may free download Best Online Study Material through this page of recruitmentresult.com.
Section Wise Books for MBA Preparation:
- How to Prepare for Quantitative Aptitude for the CAT Common Admission Test of author Arun Sharma
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations by Guha Abhijit
- The Pearson Guide to Quantitative Aptitude for CAT by Nishit Sinha
Data Interpretation and Reasoning:
- How to Prepare for the Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning of Author Arun Sharma
- The Pearson Guide to Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning for the CAT (With CD) by Nishit K. Sinha
- A Modern Approach To Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning Revised Edition by R. S. Aggarwal
- How to Prepare for Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension for the CAT Common Admission by Arun Sharma
- The Pearson Guide To Verbal Ability And Logical Reasoning For The CAT by Nishit K. Sinha
- English Proficiency IMS India
- Word Power Made Easy by Norman Lewis
Suggested Business Magazines:
1. Business Line by the Hindu Group
2. Business Today by India Today Group
3. Business World
4. Management Compass Career Launcher
5. Competition Success Review
Keep visiting this page as we will approach you shortly with additional details regarding all these books and other best books that will act as a useful resource for you to prepare for your entrance Exams for MBA and get selected with a good score.
You can freely ask your queries in the comment box below. We will provide you answers shortly.
Check More Useful Links