MCD Recruitment 2014
Municipal Corporation of Delhi has broadcasted a notification as MCD Recruitment 2014 for the post of Senior Residents. Candidates who want to apply for this post should reach the destination where the walk-in-interview is going to be held on the given date below.
|Name of the post||Senior Residents|
|No. of post||35|
|Walk-in Date||27th October 2014|
Talented & well qualified candidates who want to make their career in medical field should attend the interview. You may get details about MCD Recruitment 2014 such as qualification, age limit, application fee etc. by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Municipal Corporation of Delhi
|Department||No. of vacancies|
|Obst. & Gynae.||6|
Eligible candidates who are applying for the post of Senior Residents should be well qualified in Degree, PG / Diploma from a recognized University or equivalent as per MCI.
Candidates should not be more than 33 years of age. Relaxation will be given to SC/ST/OBC as per Rule.
Job hunters will be selected on the basis of interview.
Willing candidates will get salary of BP Rs 18750-39100+ GP 6600+ NPA+ DA
How to Apply?
- Candidates have to bring the application on the prescribed Performa which is given on the official website www.mcdonline.gov.in at the time of interview.
- Original & photocopies of the documents should also be brought at the time of interview.
- Candidates should bring Bank Draft/ Pay order of Rs. 1000/- for general category and Rs. 500/- for reserved category in favour of “COMMISSIONER, NORTH DELHI MUNICIPAL CORPORATION”, payable at Delhi.
G – Block, Vth Floor
Hindu Rao Hospital
Malka Ganj, Delhi – 110007
Walk-In Date & Time:
|Anesthesia, TB Chest & Pathology||27/10/2014||10:00 AM to 11:00 AM|
|Anatomy, Community Medicine & Radiology||11:00 AM to 12:00 PM|
|General Medicine & Pediatrics||12:00 PM to 01: 00 AM|
|General Surgery & Ophthalmology||02: 00 PM to 03:00 PM|
|Obst. & Gynae. & Orthopedics||03:00 PM to 04:00 PM|
For more details you may visit the Official Notification.
MCD Recruitment 2014
Municipal Corporation of Delhi has published a job notification as MCD Recruitment 2014 and offers 30 vacancies to fill the vacant posts of Pharmacist. Well Qualified and experienced contenders who want to make their career in government sector may apply by submitting the MCD online application within given duration.
|No of Vacancies||30|
|Dates to Apply Online||11th to 20th October 2014|
Recruitmentresult.com is providing the complete details regarding MCD Recruitment 2014 like name of the post, qualification, age limitation, selection procedure and how to apply etc on this web page.
- Applicants should have Matriculate pass from recognized University/ Board/ School or equivalent.
- Must be registered as a qualified Pharmacist/Dispenser with a recognized Pharmacy Council.
Candidates who want to apply for this post must hold 02 years experience as a Pharmacist/Dispenser.
Candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs.100/- for SC/ST/OBC and Rs.200/- for others in the shape of bank draft/bankers cheque in favour of Commissioner, North Delhi Municipal Corporation payable at Delhi.
Contender’s age should not exceed 30 years.
Relaxation in age
- For SC/ST: 05 years
- For OBC: 03 years
- For physically handicapped: 10 years
Organization will organize the interview for final selection of aspirants.
Selected aspirants will get the basic pay of Rs.5200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.2800/- plus Variable allowances.
How To Apply?
- Job seekers who are interested to apply for MCD Recruitment 2014 they must go through the official website that is www.mcdonline.gov.in.
- Now press on the “North Delhi Municipal Corporation” button.
- Select the link “JOBs @ NDMC” which is given at the Home page.
- Choose the appropriate notification and read the instruction carefully.
- Go to the apply option and fill all the mandatory details must upload the scanned photograph and signature (if required) and submit it within the given time period.
- Opening date for submission of online application form: 11th October 2014
- Last date for submission of online application form: 20th October 2014
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Note: For more details, applicants are advised to visit the Official Link.