Municipal Corporation of Delhi has recently released a recruitment notification for MCD Recruitment 2016 to fill up the vacancies of Senior Resident and Junior Resident in Hindu Rao Hospital. Applications are invited from eligible and enthusiastic candidates through walk-in interview. All the interested applicants must check the eligibility required and then apply for the same by attending the interview on the dates mentioned in below. Candidates may also acquired details about MCD Recruitment 2017 by visiting this page regularly.
Whole acknowledgement about MCD Careers such as no. of vacancies, qualification required, applying process etc are well mentioned below by team of recruitmentresult.com. Candidates must go through it before going to appear for interview.
|Name of Organization||Municipal Corporation of Delhi|
|Last date to apply||Check Below|
Post Name and No Of Vacancies:
|DEPARTMENT||No Of Vacancies|
|Obst. & Gynae||02|
Qualification and salary Details:
|Post Name||Qualification||pay scale|
|Senior Resident||Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma from a recognized University or equivalent as per MCI. Registered with Delhi medical Council and has not completed three years of senior residency in any other Hospital.||Rs 18750+ GP 6600+ Usual Allowances as admissible|
|Junior Resident||Graduate Degree from a recognized University. II. Registered with Delhi medical Council||Rs 15600+ GP 5400+ NPA(@25% on BP+GP)+ DA+HRA+TA+DA on TA|
Check more Job options from below-
Age Limitation for MCD vacancy:
Age of the applying contenders should not exceed 40 years as on the date of interview. Age relaxation will be available as per GNCTD.
- General and OBC category candidates should pay fee of Rs. 1000/- and Rs. 500/- for reserved category (SC, ST). Persons with Disability are exempted from fee payment.
- Fee should be deposit in form of Bank Draft/ Pay order in favour of “COMMISSIONER, NORTH DELHI MUNICIPAL CORPORATION”, payable at Delhi.
Selection of applying candidates for jobs in MCD will be done as per their performance in interview organized by the selection panel of MCD. No TA/ DA is admissible for attending the interview.
How to Apply for MCD Jobs:
- Job seekers are first log on to the official site of Municipal Corporation of Delhi that is www.mcdonline.gov.in
- After that you have to hit on ‘North Delhi Municipal Corporation’ option.
- Thereafter press the link ‘Advertisement for Walk-in-interview of Senior Residents & Junior Residents for North DMC Medical College Hindu Rao Hospital is to be held on 09/08/16 & 10/08/2016’ to download application format.
- Applicants should bring filled in application along with photocopies & originals of all the required documents and Bank Draft/ Pay order of requisite fee at time of interview. Candidates applying for Senior Residents post are requested to report at 09:00 AM and Junior Residents post at 12:00 Noon on the below given venu.
|Senior Residents||Anaesthesia, General Medicine, Cardiology & General Surgery||9th August 2016||10:00 AM to 01:00 PM|
|Obst. & Gynae, Paediatrics, E.N.T. & Pathology||01:00 PM to 03:00 PM|
|Senior Residents & Junior Residents||Orthopaedics, Neurology, Nursing Home & Gastroenterology||10th August 2016||10:00 AM to 01:00 PM|
|Junior Residents.||02:00 PM to 04:00 PM|
Place of interview:
Hindu Rao Hospital, G – Block,
Vth Floor, Library, Malka Ganj, Delhi – 110007
To Find Current Vacancies in Delhi:- Check Here
Note: Applicants may get other details by visiting the below given official link. Aspirants may add this page as bookmark to get recent updates about MCD Recruitment 2016 – 2017 from time to time.
MCD Recruitment Notification- Download PDF
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|