Municipal Corporation of Delhi has depicted latest vacancy notification regarding MCD Recruitment. Corporation intends to recruit capable and hard working individuals to fill up 13 vacancies of Senior Resident (SR) & Junior Resident (JR) Posts. Candidates fascinated to grab golden chance may apply for MCD Recruitment 2017 by attending Walk-in interview.
Interested and eligible candidates may appear for Interview along with original particulars in support of academics qualification on specified dates as shown below. To get entire information in concern to Municipal Corporation of Delhi Recruitment willing aspirants can scroll down this page provided by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of organization||Municipal Corporation of Delhi|
|No of vacancies||13|
|Walk-in Date||07th December 2016|
- Senior Resident- 09
- Junior Resident- 04
MCD Recruitment: Official Notification
Aspiring candidate for MCD Vacancy must possess Post Graduation Degree / Diploma or its equivalent qualification from a recognized University or Institution.
Check More Job Options:
Candidates appointed for Municipal Corporation of Delhi Jobs will be getting impressive and handsome amount of pay scale per month by the Corporation.
Age Limit for Job in MCD:
Aspirants who are willing to apply for these job openings in government sector must meet age criteria according to the stated positions as per norms. Age may be relaxed of reserved category candidate as per the norms of organization for MCD Jobs.
Assortment of the deserving applicant will be conducted as per their performance in walk-in Interview/ Written test taken by the concerned Municipal Corporation for Municipal Corporation of Delhi Vacancy.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
- General and OBC category candidates should bring a demand draft of Rs. 200/- along with application at the time of interview.
- SC, ST and Persons with Disability candidates are exempted from fee payment.
- Fee should be deposit in form of Bank Draft/ Pay order in favour of “COMMISSIONER, NORTH DELHI MUNICIPAL CORPORATION”, payable at Delhi.
How to Apply for MCD Recruitment?
- Applicants who wish to apply they need to visit the Official site which is mcdonline.gov.in
- Select the option “East Delhi Municipal Commission”.
- Now go to ‘news & events’ tab available at left side of home page.
- Choose the “WALK IN INTERVIEW to fill up the posts of Senior Residents and Junior Residents in different departments” link from the available list.
- Read all the details carefully.
- Then aspirants may attend for walk- in- interview with all the necessary and essential documents on the stipulated date to the place of interview.
- The documents include the recent passport size photographs and required self attested / original certificates, marks sheets & testimonials, Caste Certificate for SC / ST / OBC (if applicable), experience certificate along with the complete bio data.
OFFICE OF MEDICAL SUPERINTENDENT,
SWAMI DAYANAND HOSPITAL,
DILSHAD GARDEN, DELHI-110095
You Can Also Check: More Jobs in Delhi
Important Dates to Remember:
- Date of Walk-in: 7th December 2016
- Time of Walk-in: 11:00 AM
For getting more information about MCD Recruitment 2017 check the Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitment Notices|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|