MCD Recruitment 2016 is getting organized by Municipal Corporation of Delhi through the process of walk-in-interview. MCD is willing to engage motivated and eligible applicants for various vacant posts of Junior and Senior Resident in different departments. For fulfilling this job requirement, an advertisement has been publicized by Municipal Corporation of Delhi. To catch the imminent notification regarding MCD Recruitment 2017, candidates are requested to regularly visit this page as we are going to cover every minute fact regarding the same.
Applicants who are searching government job in Delhi can apply for Municipal Corporation of Delhi Recruitment. Contenders willing to apply for this latest opening may attend walk-in-interview on prescribed date, time and venue that is well shaped below this page. The rest information regarding MCD vacancy is well structured by the team of recruitmentresult.com on the page below. Please have a look…..
|Name of conducting Body||Municipal Corporation of Delhi|
|Date of walk-in-interview||5th October 2016|
- Senior Resident: 07
- Junior Resident: 06
Candidate those who are willing to apply for the aforesaid post must have possessed post graduate degree / diploma or MBBS degree from any accredited university or institute.
- General and OBC category candidates should bring a demand draft of Rs. 200/- along with application at the time of interview.
- SC, ST and Persons with Disability candidates are exempted from fee payment.
- Fee should be deposit in form of Bank Draft/ Pay order in favour of “COMMISSIONER, NORTH DELHI MUNICIPAL CORPORATION”, payable at Delhi.
Mode of Appointment:
Walk-in-interview is going conducted by the selection committee of MCD for recruiting self motivated and result oriented applicants for any of above said Post.
Check below Links To Clear Interview Round
Procedure to Apply for MCD Jobs:
- Candidates, who find themselves eligible for this opportunity, may attend Walk-in interview on the below stated venue.
- Firstly log on to the official site of Municipal Corporation of Delhi that is www.mcdonline.gov.in
- After that you have to hit on ‘North Delhi Municipal Corporation’ option and choose suitable link of post from appeared page.
- Applicants are requested to appear for Walk-in along with completely filled application / bio-data and some essential particulars.
- Must submit the bio data along one set of attested photocopies of all testimonials in support of proof of post graduate qualification or two years of experience in same branch, MBBS degree, age proof certificate, registration with DMC, caste certificate, recent passport size photographs, all original certificates of qualification including at the time of interview.
- Applicants are advised that, they must register themselves on the day of walk in at 02:00 P.M.
Office of Medical Superintendent,
Administrative Block Swami Dayanand Hospital,
Dilshad Garden Delhi -110095
Check Here: Current Vacancies in Delhi
Walk-in interview will be held on: 5th October 2016 at 11:00 a.m.
Note: Applicants may get other details by visiting the below given official link. Aspirants may add this page as bookmark to get recent updates about MCD Recruitment 2016 – 2017 from time to time.
MCD Recruitment Notification- Download PDF
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|