MCED Recruitment 2014
Maharashtra Centre for Entrepreneurship Development has portrayed a job notification as MCED Recruitment 2014 to fill up various job vacancies for meritorious candidates. Captivated contenders may apply by filling an application form before the deadline.
Chances are less when opportunity knocks at your doors, aspirants don’t let go of this chance, fetch it before 10th April, 2014.
Uncut information are enlisted in the below module about MCED Recruitment 2014 such as organization name, post name, selection process, age limit, apply process, experiences etc. are stated by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Name of the Association
Maharashtra Centre for Entrepreneurship Development (MCED)
Further Eligibility Standards of MCED Recruitment 2014
Aspirants must have at least 2 years of experience in the office/ laboratory/ computer center.
Contender’s age should not be more than 45 years.
- Candidates need to pay Rs. 300/- as an application charges.
- Charges are required to pay through Challan at State Bank of India.
Hired entrants will get the salary of Rs. 10, 000/-.
Mode of Selection
Selection will be done on the basis of the performance of an interviewee during an interview that will be held at Pune, Mumbai.
|Common Interview Mistakes||Complete Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||Complete Details|
How to Apply?
- Job hunters who fulfill the above mentioned eligibility standards may download the application form from the official website i.e. www.mced. nic.in.
- Fill the form in the prefix way with all the asked details carefully.
- Attach all the important documentations along with a duly filled form.
- Send t at the below given postal address before the end date.
MCED, Centre Office,
Electronics Zone, Hingna MIDC, Nagpur
Closing date to receipt applications is 10th April, 2014.
Visitors may check the Official Notification for more details.