Students, who are interested to take admission in the Distance Education (DDE) UG & PG Programmes of Maharshi Dayanand University Rohtak, can now fill the Online Application Form for MDU Admission 2018 (new and old students) before the last date 01-10-2018 from the below section of this web page.
Maharshi Dayanand University Rohtak is inviting online applications for the Distance Education (DDE) B. Com, BA, MA (English/ Hindi/Sanskrit/ Economics/ Political Science/ Public Administration/ History), M.Sc (Mathematics) and M.Com Programmes from students who fulfill all the eligibility criteria that are described below.
MDU DDE Admission for UG & PG
Highlights On This Page:
MDU Distance Education Apply Online Now
After filling the online application form for MDU Admission, candidates have to send the application form (offline), fee challan along with the other necessary documents to the Directorate of Distance Education before the MDU Rohtak Distance Education Admission Last Date.
For more details regarding the Maharshi Dayanand University Rohtak Distance Education Admission, candidates can scroll down this web page which is well created and presented by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Courses Available for MDU Admission
MDU Directorate of Distance Education is starting admission for the following courses-
- Bachelor of Arts (Three year)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Three year)
- Master of Commerce (Two year)
- Master of Science (Mathematics) (Two year)
- Master of Arts (Two year each)
- Political Science
- Public Administration
Education Qualification for MDU Admission
Candidates who are interested to take admission in the Maharshi Dayanand University Rohtak Distance Education Courses, they must have done the following qualifications-
|Programmes Name||Required Educational Qualification|
MDU UG Admission Eligibility Criteria
|B. Com||12th with English as a compulsory subject Or|
Diploma in Pharmacy course (for BA only) with English as one of the main subject Or
3year Diploma program conducted by State Board of Technical Education, Haryana without passing English or Hindi at 12th level Or
2 year Diploma course under DTE, Haryana equivalent to 12th awarded by HSEB, Bhiwani with English as one of the subject Or
Any other examination with English as one of the main subject conducted by the Academic Council of MDU
|MDU PG Admission Eligibility Criteria|
|MA (English/ Hindi/Sanskrit/ Economics/ Political Science/ Public Administration/ History)||Graduation/Shastri examination (New Scheme) of 3year or any other examination recognized by MDU|
|M.Sc (Mathematics)||Graduation (3 year duration) with Mathematics as one of the subjects recognized by MDU|
B.Com (Hons./Pass)/BBA/BA with Economics/Commerce/Marketing/ Insurance as a subject recognized by MDU
Get Here – MDU Admission Notification
MDU Admission Application Fee
Students have to pay the MDU Rohtak application fee through online mode as per the norms of the University.
Do You Know: How to Get a Free College Education
Maharshi Dayanand University Rohtak Admission Process
The Selection of the candidates for MDU Admission will is based on merit list that will made by the marks obtained in the qualifying exam. Also, the selection panel of the University will consider all the other eligibility criteria to provide MDU Admission in the Distance Education UG/PG Programmes.
MDU Rohtak Distance Education Admission Fee Structure
Following are the MDU Rohtak Distance Education Admission Fees, which will be paid at the time of admission in the respective courses-
|Name of Programme||Total fee payable at the time of MDU Admission|
|Annual fee for General Category students||Annual fee for Reserved Category|
|Bachelor of Arts (B.A.)||7000||4750|
|Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.)||7500||5250|
|Master of Arts (MA)||7500||4750|
|Master of Science (Mathematics)||8500||5250|
|Master of Commerce (M.Com.)||8500||5250|
Also Read: How to Start a New Life In College?
Documents required for MDU Admission
Below mentioned are the documents that must be attached along with the MDU Admission application form-
- 10th and 12th Marks sheet along with the passing certificate
- Graduation and Post-Graduation Degree certificate
- Shastri Examination Certificate (if applicable)
- Caste Certificate and Migration Certificate
Procedure to apply for the MDU Rohtak DDE Admission
Candidates must follow these steps to fill the Maharshi Dayanand University Application Form-
- First of all, login to the official web portal of the University i.e. www.mdurohtak.ac.in to apply for MDU Admission.
- Now hit on the “Distance Education” tab available on the menu bar of the home page.
- You will be directed to Distance Education website of the University. Now hit on “Admission Notice Under Distance Learning Programme: 2018-19” and go through the MDU DDE Admission Notification.
- Revisit the earlier web page and hit on “Information Brochure 2018-19” regarding the Maharshi Dayanand University Admission.
- Read the detailed information about the MDU DDE Admission.
- If you fulfill all eligibility criteria and want to apply for the MDU Rohtak Distance Education Registration, revisit the earlier web page.
- Now hit on “Online Admission” tab present on the top of the web page.
- A new web page will appear on your screen.
- Further hit the desired link to fill the MDU Distance Education Admission Online Form.
- Now enter your registration number if already register. If not so, enter your email id and first register yourself.
- Proceed further to fill the MDU Distance Education Admission Form as directed by the web page.
- After filling the complete MDU Distance Education Application Form, recheck all the details and upload scanned documents.
- Finally hit on the “Submit” tab.
- Download the Maharshi Dayanand University Admission Form by hitting on the suitable link.
- At last take the hard copy of the MDU DDE Admission Form and keep it safe for further procedure.
- Also, candidates must submit the printout of online application form with the necessary documents including proof of payment of fee, etc. to the Directorate of Distance Education, M. D. University Rohtak (Haryana) within the below mentioned dates.
Students can hit on the Appropriate link to get MDU DDE Online Form
|Student admitted during 2015-16, 2016-17 & 2017-18 and want to complete their course|
Important Dates for MDU DDE Admission–
|Admission Schedule||Last date of Generation of Bank Challan||Last date of Submission of Challan in Axis/PNB Bank||Last Date of Submission of Print out of form and a copy of Bank Challan in DDE office|
|Without Late Fee||17-09- 2018||24-09-2018||01-10-2018|
|With Late Fee (INR 500)||24-09-2018||01-10-2018||08-10-2018|
|With Late Fee (INR 1000)||01-10-2018||08-10-2018||15-10-2018|
To get more information about the MDU Admission 2018, candidates should visit the official web portal of the University. You are strongly suggested to stay in touch with our website, to get the latest updates about all University activities.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|MDU Rohtak Result||MDU Date Sheet|
|MDU Counselling||MDU Admit Card|
|MDU Syllabus||MDU DDE Annual Result|
|Do you need Money for College Fee?||Education Loans for Students|