MDU Rohtak Admission
A newest notice regarding has been brought to our readers for informing them about MDU Rohtak Admission, that will be started this year in the month of July. Candidates seeking for getting admission under Maharshi Dayanand University for the academic year 2017-18 against any UG / PG courses need to fill MDU Rohtak Application Form. Application form of willing candidates will be accepted via online mode. Interested candidates can check all the details of MDU Rohtak Admission 2017 from this page.
This Page Includes:
Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak offers admission into various under graduate and post graduate courses. For getting more detailed facts regarding MDU Rohtak Admission such as eligibility criteria, applying process, and selection process etc, candidates need to go through the complete page which is represented by team of recruitmentresult.com.
MDU Rohtak Admission
|Sr. No.||Discipline / Program Name|
|Master of Philosophy (M.Phil)|
|6||Master of Education (M.Ed)|
|10||L.L.B (Three Years)|
|11||L.L. B (Hons.)|
|17||PG Diploma in Translator etc|
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
For Under Graduate Courses:
|B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com. / B.Sc. (Home Science) / B.Sc. Human Nutrition & Dietetics- (Sem-I) (10+2+3 pattern)|
Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) of Board of School Education Haryana, Bhiwani or an equivalent examination
|For admission to Under-Graduate (Hons.)|
Ist year (Sem-I) class of B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com. (Hons.) course, Senior Secondary Certificate (10+2) examination of Board of School Education Haryana, Bhiwani with 45% marks in aggregate
For Post Graduate or PG Diploma Courses: Applicants must have three year’s Bachelor degree in appropriate discipline from an approved University.
Applicants are required to pay Rs.300/- as registration fee for general courses and Rs.1000/- for professional courses. Candidates may pay their application through online by debit card, credit card and internet banking.
- Contestant’ selection for applied courses will be done through qualifying marks obtained in entrance test followed by further process and
- In M.Tech courses, admission will be made through valid Gate Score Card.
Read Here: How to Prepare for Written Examination
Process to Apply for MDU Rohtak Admission:
- Firstly, must visit the official website to fill the application form which is www.mdurohtak.ac.in
- Go to the “Application Form” given under the “Admission” section
- Then Choose “Admission Registration”
- Fill the registration form correctly.
- Then a Login-Id and password will generated. Use the id and password and log-in again.
- Then application form will be displayed on your screen. Fill all the mandatory details of the application form and upload the required documents.
- Candidates must take a print out after successfully submission for further use.
Read Now: Procedure To Fill Online Form
|Calling of application admission forms (last date of receipt of forms)|
|Scrutiny of application forms for admissions|
|Display of Ist Merit List of admissions|
|Display of 2nd Merit List of admissions|
|Display of 3rd Merit List of admissions|
|Commencement of teaching|
Candidates may go through Official Link for more details.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE?|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||Scholarship in India|