Maharshi Dayanand University is going to conduct MDU Counselling to offer Admission in UG / PG Programs. The university has conducted entrance exam and qualify candidates can check MDU Rohtak 1st, 2nd, 3rd Counseling Schedule/Dates from here.
|MDU Counselling 2020 Highlights|
|Name of Conducting Body||Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak|
|Commencement of Counselling||27th August 2020|
Maharshi Dayanand University 1st counselling is going to be held in 27th August 2020. Those candidates, not selected from the first counselling can go for the 2nd counselling and third Maharshi Dayanand University Counselling which will organize on 2nd And 8th September 2020
Maharshi Dayanand University Counselling Process
MDU Counselling Procedure:
- Online choice filling for courses and colleges
- Seat allotment
- Reporting at Counseling Venue
- Documents Verification
Know Here, Complete: Counselling Procedure in Details
Step 1: Online Choice Filling and Colleges:
- First of all, visit the official site that is Maharshi Dayanand University that is www.mdurohtak.ac.in
- On the home page you have to hit “Admission” tab given in the menu bar
- A drop down list will appear and you have to select “Counseling” section and hit the appropriate link for online Counseling
- Candidates have to register by fill up the application form
- Candidates need to fill your personal and educational details
- After that pay examination fee by Credit/Debit Card or Demand Draft
- After the registration process candidates have to select the college and course in which they want to get admission and applicants are advised to fill the choice carefully.
Step 2: MDU Seat Allotment Procedure:
After the Maharshi Dayanand University Counseling 2020, seat allotment will be done on the following basis:
- At first stage, seats will be filled on basis of merit wise i.e. Total score (EE + GD + PI) from the list of physically present candidates as prepared by Maharshi Dayanand University.
- If case arises, seats still remain vacant, aspirants who appeared in the Common Entrance Examination but abstained in GD and Personal Interview conducted by Maharshi Dayanand University for the session 2020-21 will be considered based on the merit score secured in entrance examination.
Step 3: Reporting at Counseling Venue:
- Aspirants have to reach at the allocated college on or before time.
- Aspirants have to pay the full admission fee on the spot if candidates failed to deposit fee the counselling venue then the seat will not allow to a candidate.
Step 4: Documents Verification:
Candidates need to verify all documents which have given here so follow details and report at an Institute.
Check Here: Documents Required For Counseling
Credentials required for MDU Rohtak Counseling 2020:
Those aspirants who are going to appear for counseling process are obligatory to bring all the below mentioned documents:
- Certificate in support of Educational Qualification proof
- ST/ ST/ OBC (Cetegory Certificate) (Govt. of India Prescribed format)
- Minority Community Declaration
- Matriculation/ 10th Certificate in support of Date of Birth Proof
- Pre-Degree/ 10+2/ Higher Secondary/ Inter Certificates
- Income Certificate
- PWD Proof
- Ex-Serviceman Proof (Discharge Certificate)
- NOC (No Objection Certificate), in case of Govt. Employee
- Original ID Proof such as Adhaar card, Voters ID card, PAN card
- Passport Size Photographs (2 sets)
Check Here- How To Prepare For Group Discussion
MDU Counselling Seat Reservation and Distribution 2020
- All India Open Category Seats (Including Haryana State) (AIO): 15%.
- State Quota: 85%.
- Backward Classes of Haryana (A)(BCA): 16%.
- Backward Classes of Haryana (B)(BCB): 11%.
- Haryana Open General Category(HOGC): 50% of the state quota.
- Reserved Categories of Haryana: 50% of the state quota.
- Scheduled Caste (SC): 20% of state quota and 17% of total intake.
- Physically Handicapped (PH): 3% of total intake.
Important Dates (Tentative):
|1st Round||Online display of 1st merit list||27 Aug 2020|
|2nd Round||Online display of 2nd merit list||02 Sep 2020|
|3rd Round||Online display of 3rd merit list||08 Sep 2020|
|Commencement of Classes||01 Sep 2020|
Check Out Here: Counselling Schedule
MDU 2020 Counselling:
The main purpose of the Maharshi Dayanand University to conduct the counselling is to provide admission in the courses. Only qualified candidates from the entrance exam will be called for the counselling procedure.
Students May Also Search For:
- MDU Counselling Date
- MDU Counselling List
- MDU Counselling Form
- MDU Counselling Schedule
- MDU Physical Counselling
- MDU Admission Counselling
- MDU B.Ed Counselling
- MDU Counselling Form
- MDU LLB Counselling
- MDU Open Counselling
- MDU Online Counselling
- MDU Counselling Schedule
Candidates can get the details of MDU Counselling 2020 with the help of this page. For more information about the same you can check the Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|MDU Date Sheet||MDU Admission|
|MDU Result||MDU Syllabus|
|College is Registered OR AICTE?||Scholarship in India|
|UGC Approved University List||Top Universities in India|