Maharshi Dayanand University has released schedule for MDU Counselling for the vacant seats in MBA (BE) and MBA (Hons) 2-year Programmes in IMSAR, MD University Rohtak. All interested candidates must report at 11.00 AM and mark their attendance in Attendance Register. The main motto of organizing MDU Rohtak Counseling is to grant admission in MBA (BE) and MBA (Hons) 2-year Programmes. Students who have qualified entrance examination are required to attend Counselling as per MDU Rohtak Counseling Schedule. Grab all details about MDU Counselling 2017 such as Procedure of Counseling, Seat allotment criteria.
Overview Of page:
Contenders who have appeared in entrance exam may attend MDU Rohtak Counseling. You are advised to reach at counseling venue on time. Students who will undergo counseling procedure are required to download documents produced at time of Counseling. Seat allotment process is decided by organization like first preference is allotted to merit wise i.e. Total score (EE + GD + PI). To know more about MDU Counselling 2018, have a glance on below of this page well prepared by team of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of Institution||Maharshi Dayanand University|
|Counselling is going to be held||17-08-2017|
Seat allotment process for admission to MBA (BE) and MBA (Hons) 2-year Programmes:
Admission to vacant seats in MBA (BE) and MBA (Hons) 2-year Programmes will be made as under:
- At first stage, seats will be filled on basis of merit wise i.e. Total score (EE + GD + PI) from the list of physically present candidates as prepared by Kurukshetra University Kurukshetra.
- If case arises, seats still remain vacant, aspirants who appeared in the Common Entrance Examination but abstained in GD and Personal Interview conducted by Kurukshetra University Kurukshetra for the session 2017-18 will be considered based on the merit score secured in entrance examination.
Must Know: Counselling Procedure in Details
Point to be noted:
- If condition arises, seats still remain vacant, contenders who did not appear in Entrance examination and GD and Personal Interview shall be undertaken. Remember, their admission will be on the basis of Academic Merit in the qualifying examination.
- Such interested intellectuals must apply online on the portal of the M D University Rohtak up to date listed below and submit hard copy of Application Form generated online at address placed below.
Get PDF: MDU Counselling Notification
Documents required for MDU Rohtak Counseling:
Applicants appearing for Physical Counselling must bring originals and two sets of self-attested copies of following documents listed here.
- Academic certificates
- coloured photograph
- Haryana Resident Certificate,
- Character certificate
- gap year certificate (if any)
- Category certificate
- Relevant documents
Check Here: Documents Required For Counseling
Ways to attend MDU Counselling:
- Candidates are required to visit official portal of organization which is www.mdurohtak.ac.in
- Move under “ANNOUNCEMNETS” section accessible at right side.
- Hit on “Physical Counseling for vacant seats (MBA (BE) and MBA (Hons) 2-year Programmes) Dept. of IMSAR” link.
- Go through detailed MDU Counselling advertisement carefully.
- After that, you may apply online by downloading application form.
- Fill all necessary details in it.
- Submit hard copy of Application Form generated online at address placed here.
Read Out Here: Best Counselling Tips & Techniques
Address to submit hard copy of online generated form:
Office of the IMSAR M D U Rohtak
Last date to apply:
Ending date to send hard copy: 16-08-2017 (12.00 noon)
MDU Counselling Schedule:
- MDU Rohtak Counseling date: 17-08-2017
- Counselling time: 11.00 AM
Aspirants may visit its Official link for getting more details about MDU Counselling 2017–2018. Stay connected with us for more updates regarding same.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|