Maharshi Dayanand University is going to release MDU Counselling Schedule for the vacant seats in MBA (BE) and MBA (Hons) 2-year Programmes in IMSAR, MD University Rohtak. The main dictum of organizing MDU Rohtak Counseling is to grant admission in to Post Graduate (M.Sc & M.Pharm) Courses.
Students who have qualified entrance examination are required to fill the MDU Counselling Form on or before the last date and attend the Counselling as per MDU Rohtak Counseling Schedule. Grab all details about MDU Counselling 2018 such as Procedure of Counseling, Seat allotment criteria.
Candidates are advised to reach at counseling venue on time. Students who will undergo counseling procedure are required to download documents produced at time of Counseling. Seat allotment process is decided by organization like first preference is allotted to merit wise i.e. Total score (EE + GD + PI). To know more about MDU Counselling 2018, you are required to go through the complete page which is well prepared by team members of recruitmentresult.com.
MDU Counselling Procedure:
- Online choice filling for courses and colleges
- Seat allotment
- Reporting at Counseling Venue
- Documents Verification
Step 1: Online Choice Filling and Colleges:
- First of all, visit the official site that is Maharshi Dayanand University that is www.mdurohtak.ac.in
- On the home page you have to hit “Admission” tab given in the menu bar
- A drop down list will appear and you have to select “Counseling” section and hit the appropriate link for online Counseling
- Candidates have to register by fill up the application form
- Candidates need to fill your personal and educational details
- After that pay examination fee by Credit/Debit Card or Demand Draft
- After the registration process candidates have to select the college and course in which they want to get admission and applicants are advised to fill the choice carefully.
Step 2: MDU Seat Allotment Procedure:
After the Maharshi Dayanand University Counseling 2018, seat allotment will be done on the following basis:
- At first stage, seats will be filled on basis of merit wise i.e. Total score (EE + GD + PI) from the list of physically present candidates as prepared by Kurukshetra University Kurukshetra.
- If case arises, seats still remain vacant, aspirants who appeared in the Common Entrance Examination but abstained in GD and Personal Interview conducted by Kurukshetra University Kurukshetra for the session 2017-18 will be considered based on the merit score secured in entrance examination.
Step 3: Reporting at Counseling Venue:
- Aspirants have to reach at the allocated college on or before time.
- Aspirants have to pay the full admission fee on the spot if candidates failed to deposit fee the counselling venue then the seat will not allow to a candidate.
Step 4: Documents Verification:
Candidates need to verify all documents which have given here so follow details and report at an Institute.
Point to be noted:
If condition arises, seats still remain vacant, contenders who did not appear in Entrance examination and GD and Personal Interview shall be undertaken. Remember, their admission will be on the basis of Academic Merit in the qualifying examination.
Such interested intellectuals must apply online on the portal of the M D University Rohtak up to date listed below and submit hard copy of Application Form generated online at address placed below.
Check Now: Counselling Procedure in Detail
Credentials required for MDU Rohtak Counseling 2018:
Those aspirants who are going to appear for counseling process are obligatory to bring all the below mentioned documents:
- Certificate in support of Educational Qualification proof
- ST/ ST/ OBC (Cetegory Certificate) (Govt. of India Prescribed format)
- Minority Community Declaration
- Matriculation/ 10th Certificate in support of Date of Birth Proof
- Pre-Degree/ 10+2/ Higher Secondary/ Inter Certificates
- Income Certificate
- PWD Proof
- Ex-Serviceman Proof (Discharge Certificate)
- NOC (No Objection Certificate), in case of Govt. Employee
- Original ID Proof such as Adhaar card, Voters ID card, PAN card
- Passport Size Photographs (2 sets)
Check Here: Documents Required For Counseling
Address to submit hard copy of online generated form:
Office of the IMSAR M D U Rohtak
MDU Rohtak Counselling Schedule 2018:
|Event||Date (Tentative)||Date of Documents’ Verification & Fee Depositing|
|1st Counseling||03-09-2018||03-09-2018 to 05-09-2018|
|2nd Counseling||07-09-2018||7th, 8th, and 10th Sep 2018|
|3rd Counseling (if seats remain vacant)||12-09-2018||12-09-2018 to 14-09-2018|
|Final Counseling(if seats remain vacant)|
on the basis of physical presence in the university
|15-09-2018||15-09-2018 and 17-09-2018|
|Last date for filling of vacant seats at institute level,|
if any, by the respective university at their own level on the basis of merit of Entrance Test.
|18-09-2018||18-09-2018 and 19-09-2018|
For getting more details about MDU Counselling 2018, candidates may visit its Official Link. Stay connected with us for more updates regarding same. If you have any query then you can ask in comment box which is provided below.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|MDU Date Sheet||MDU Admission|
|MDU Rohtak Result||MDU Syllabus|
|Counselling Schedule||Scholarship in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Counselling Tips & Techniques|