MDU Rohtak Recruitment 2015
Maharshi Dayanand University has issued an employment notification regarding MDU Rohtak Recruitment 2015 for filling up JRF and Project Fellow posts by hiring dynamic and skill full contenders. Attentive job finders, who want to grab this job opening, may apply by appearing in walk-in interview and sending their updated resume on or before last date:
|Posts Name||JRF / Project Fellow|
|Last Date Of Submission Of Application||24th May 2015|
|Walk-In Interview Dates||25th May 2015|
Candidates may download entire detailed information about MDU Rohtak Recruitment 2015 such as salary details, required education, and applying process etc, which is provided below by team of recruitementresult.com.
Development of Transgenic Wheat Plants Rich in an antioxidant, CoQ10.
|Sr. No.||Posts Name|
|1||JRF (Junior Research Fellow)|
- Appliers, who are willing to apply for JRF / Project Fellow posts at MDU Rohtak Vacancy, must have M.Sc Degree in Biotechnology / Agriculture Biotechnology / Plant Molecular Biology / Life Sciences from recognized university.
- Candidates should have qualified NET which is conducted by UGC and having working experience in Molecular Biology.
Age Limit Details:
Aspirant’ age for Junior Research Fellow / Project Fellow posts will be decided as per organization rules & regulation and relaxation in age will also be given as per norms.
Selected job seekers will accept good amount of fellowship or stipend money as per the DST – SERB Guidelines.
- Walk-In Interview will be conducted by Maharshi Dayanand University to select suitable candidates for applying posts.
- Whole classification will be based on their demonstration in walk-in interview.
How to Apply for mdurohtak.ac.in JRF Posts Application Form?
- Interested job fighters may apply by sending their updated resume as per the format given in official website which is www.mdurohtak.ac.in.
- Updated resume which include entire information such as qualification, their email address or telephone no. etc should be submitted by email address at given below.
- Aspirants may attend the Walk-In Interview along with all relevant documents related to qualification and experience at below given date and venue.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending interview and no separate interview letter will be sent to candidates.
At the office of Dean,
Faculty Of Life Science / Principal Investigator,
M.D University, Rohtak- 124 001, Haryana
- Last Date to Send Updated Resume: 24th May 2015
- Walk-In Interview Dates: 25th May 2015
For more details must check this Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On