MDU Rohtak Recruitment
Maharshi Dayanand University has revealed a job notice regarding MDU Rohtak Recruitment. MDU, A State University is searching aspirants for filling up Project Fellow posts in the UGC-MRP Project. Job fighters, who want to clutch this jobs opening, may apply by attending the walk-in interview on listed date under the job notification as MDU Rohtak Recruitment 2015. A walk-in interview will be conducted on 03rd July 2015.
|Posts Name||Project Fellow|
|Walk-In Interview Date||03rd July 2015|
Candidates may download entire detailed information about MDU Rohtak Recruitment 2015 such as salary details, required education, and applying process etc, which is provided below by team of recruitementresult.com.
Proteomic analysis and lipid profiling of Chlamydomonas reinhardtii and its relevance towards bio-fuel production
- Job appliers, who wish to apply for Project Fellow posts at MDU Rohtak Vacancy, should have M.Sc. or M. Phil in Microbiology / Biotechnology or any branch of Life Science with a minimum of 55% marks from recognized university or institutions.
- Having relevant experience related with project and should have qualified NET / GATE Exam which is conducted by UGC.
Age Limit Details:
Applying contestants’ age should be measured as per Maharshi Dayanand University norms and relaxation in age will also be provided as per rules.
|Posts Name||Pay Scale|
|Project Fellow||Rs. 14,000/- (Without NET For Initial Two Years)|
|Rs. 16,000/- (From Third Year Onwards)|
Process of selecting contestants for project fellow posts will be purely based on their demonstration in walk-in interview which will be held on 03rd July 2015.
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
How to Apply For MDU Rohtak Recruitment?
- Interested job fighters may apply by sending their updated resume as per the format given in official website which is www.mdurohtak.ac.in.
- Updated resume which include entire information such as qualification, their email address or telephone no. etc should be submitted by email address at given below.
- Aspirants may attend the Walk-In Interview along with all relevant documents related to qualification and experience at below given date and venue.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending interview and no separate interview letter will be sent to candidates.
At the office of Head / Principal Investigator,
UGC-MRP Head, Department of Microbiology,
MD University, Rohtak – 124 001, Haryana
Walk-In Interview Date: 03rd July 2015
For more details related to MDU Rohtak Recruitment you may check this Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On