MDU Rohtak Recruitment
Maharshi Dayanand University has issued a notification about MDU Rohtak Recruitment. Organization invites applications from the well qualified and deserving job hunters for filling up the vacancies of resource person on extension lecture basis for hindi subject. Contenders who are willing to apply for MDU Rohtak Recruitment 2015 must attend the walk-in interview which is going to be held on 31st August 2015
|Posts Name||Resource person|
|Walk-In Interview Date||31st August 2015|
Maharshi Dayanand University is A State University established under Haryana Act No. XXV of 1975. The objective of organization is to promote inter-disciplinary higher education and research in the fields of environmental, ecological and life science and creating an innovative, value-based, and research-oriented world-class learning environment and establishing itself as a centre of excellence.
Applicants can read remaining information about MDU Rohtak Recruitment 2015 such as salary details, required education, and applying process etc, which is provided below by team of recruitementresult.com.
Required Education For MDU Rohtak Vacancies:
An individual applicants who are going to apply for above stated posts, must have done a master degree in relevant field from a recognized university / Institute.
The engaged person will be paid Rs. 450/- per lecture maximum up to Rs. 27,000/-.
- A walk-in interview will be organized Maharshi Dayanand University to select qualified applicants for above stated posts.
- Entire classification will be done through their performance in walk-in interview
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
How to Apply For MDU Rohtak Recruitment?
- Interested job fighters who want to apply for MDU Rohtak Recruitment must visit the official website which is www.mdurohtak.ac.in.
- Read complete advertisement properly and attend the Walk-In Interview along with all relevant documents related to qualification and experience at below given date and venue.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending interview and no separate interview letter will be sent to candidates.
The University Institute of Law & Management Studies (UILMS), Sector-40 Gurgaon
Walk-In Date: 31st August 2015
Contenders may go open this Official Notification to more about the MDU Rohtak Recruitment 2015.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On