Mechanical Engineering Jobs
Candidates who have completed the engineering degree in mechanical stream and searching for the Mechanical Engineering Jobs in top companies they are on the right page. Here on this page candidates can check the current openings for freshers must have a Look….!!!
Mechanical engineering graduates are required by employers in almost all sectors of the engineering industry. A mechanical engineering degree is a great identification to enormous range of non-engineering graduate jobs in engineering industry or outside of it.
Sectors of the Engineering Industry Include:
- Aerospace industry: researches, designs, manufactures, operates and maintains aircraft
- Automotive industry: designs, manufactures, distributes and markets motor vehicles
- Chemical industry: covers oil companies, chemicals manufacturers and the businesses that support them (eg. to build new plants or develop new process technologies)
- Construction industry: designs and builds infrastructure, buildings and buildings services (eg heating and ventilation)
- Defence industry: provides equipment, support and services for the armed forces and national security
- Electronics industry: designs and manufactures components and complete equipment for sectors from automotive to medicine and the military
- Fast moving consumer goods industry: manufactures products such as household cleaning items, personal hygiene goods and convenience foods
- Marine industry: develops and helps operate vessels
- Materials and metals industry: activities include developing new materials and manufacturing components or end products
- Pharmaceuticals industry: develops and manufactures drugs
- Rail industry: designs, constructs, manages and maintains rail system components from trains and tracks to electrical power systems and train control systems
- Utilities industry: helps supply power, water, waste management and telecoms.
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)
- The Boeing Company
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- GE Aviation
- United States Department of Energy
- Ford Motor Company
- Walt Disney Company
- Automobile and auto part manufacturers
- Aerospace industry
- Various Government sector undertakings
- Aviation companies
- Steel plants
- Thermal plants and gas turbine manufacturers
- Air conditioning and refrigeration industry
- Shipping industry
- Engineering consultancies
- Armed forces
Current Openings For Freshers
At present there are lots of career options for engineering freshers in both government and private sectors. Mechanical engineering is one of the oldest branches also known as Mother Branch.
Usually, mechanical engineers have to deal with concepts such as mechanics, robotics, thermodynamics, fluid mechanics, kinematics, structural analysis and many others.
In this sector the employment is expected to develop by 4.5 percent over the next decade, carrying along 11,600 new places. There are lots of job opportunities for the fresher’s talented candidates in each private and public sector.
- There are umpteen job openings and you will not remain unemployed
- Constant involvement in the development of new components, gadgets and machines
- Innovative contribution to the new frontiers of science such as nanotechnology, biomedical engineering and environmental sciences
- Not hit by recession or global economic meltdown
- Working conditions can be adverse at times
- Deadlines and work pressure can exact a heavy toll on the body and mind
- Physically strenuous and not for the weak
Something That You Should Put An Eye On