Medhavi National Scholarship
Human Resource and Development Mission offers Medhavi National Scholarship Scheme for providing financial assistance to the students who are not able to meet up their expenses while pursuing their higher studies. Eligible candidates can apply online for the application form till the last date.
Medhavi National Scholarship 2021 – Highlights:
|Provided by||Human Resources & Development Mission|
|Scholarship Name||Medhavi Scholarship|
|Eligibility||Class 10 passed students|
|Scholarship Amount||Up to 6000 INR|
|Scholarship Registration Start||February 2021|
|Last Date of Registration||March 2021|
|Disbursal of Scholarships||April 2021|
Medhavi National Scholarship
Medhavi Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants must have cleared class 10 [minimum qualification] from an educational institution that is recognized by the government.
- 10th, 12th, Graduation, Post-Graduation, any degree or diploma qualified contenders can apply.
- Applicants must be in the age group of 16 to 40 years to apply.
- All Indian citizens are eligible to apply and Nepal/Bhutan/Tibetan refugees can also apply but they should have settled down in India before 1st of January 1962 and should be willing to become permanent residents of India.
- Indian origin candidates who in due course of time migrated to other countries like Kenya/Uganda/Burma/ Sri Lanka/ Malawi/ Pakistan/ Ethiopia/ Zaire/ Vietnam but further held permanent resident intentions in India can also apply.
Get Here: List of Scholarships
Medhavi National Scholarship Scheme – Rewards:
There are three types of scholarship categories that are listed here:
- Type A scholarship – For candidates who have scored above 60% in the qualifying exam.
- Type B scholarship – For candidates who have scored between 50% to 60% in the qualifying exam.
- Type C scholarship – For candidates who have scored between 40% to 50% in the qualifying exam.
- Type D scholarships- For candidates who have scored below 40%.
|Type A [291 awards]||INR 6000|
|Type B [315 awards]||INR 3000|
|Type C [258 awards]||INR 1500|
|Type D [541 awards]||Refund of INR 300 paid as registration fee.|
Know Here: How to Get a College Scholarship
For registering yourself under Medhavi Scholarship Scheme, contenders need to pay an application fee of Rs. 300/-.
Selection Process for Medhavi National Scholarship:
Online written test will be conducted through which applications can be screened out. List of selected candidates will be shown at the website.
- Firstly, applicants need to download the latest version of Medhavi Application.
- Login using ID and Password at the official website and app of Medhavi Scholarship.
- The exam will start 30 minutes prior to exam time and will be available only up to 5 minutes before exam time.
- Read the instructions carefully and give the examination.
Read This: How to Prepare For Scholarship Exam
How to apply for Medhavi Scholarship Online Application Form?
- Firstly, students can visit the official website i.e. www.medhavionline.org
- On the home page, check the section “Apply Online”.
- Choose “Registration” link or you can download the Mobile Application of the Medhavi National scholarship scheme.
- Then, fill up the application form and attach all the necessary documents.
- Submit the application fee and form for completing the registration process.
Official Website: Medhavi National Scholarship Scheme
Address: B-118 R.K.Puram Govindpuram Ghazizabd.
Email: for any help- email@example.com
for any information- firstname.lastname@example.org
We the team of recruitmentresult.com has provided complete details about Medhavi National Scholarship 2021 on this page. Go through it to gain complete knowledge of the scheme.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|Best Colleges in India||Top 10 Job Oriented Courses|
|How Do Toppers Study?||Scholarship for Engg Students|
|Entrance Exam in India||Students’ Horoscope|
|How to Choose Right Career||Best Career Opportunities|