Meerut Cantonment Board Recruitment
Cantonment Board Meerut has liberated a newest vacancy advertisement entitled as Meerut Cantonment Board Recruitment 2016. Applications are invited from eligible and interested contenders for filling up various positions of Teacher/Clerk & Others. Concerned aspirants may apply by submitting their application form in a prescribed format on or before the closing date which is 5th Sept. 2016. You need to keep in touch with us to obtain latest updated information about Meerut Cantonment Board Recruitment 2017 through this page.
More information about above said positions like required qualification, method to apply, and other relevant information, etc need to read this page which is well prepared by the team members of recruitmentresult.com. All the applying candidates can check the last date to apply.
Meerut Cantonment Board Recruitment
|Name of Board||Meerut Cantt|
|Total No. of Vacancies||29|
|Last Date to submit online/ offline application form||5th Sept. 2016|
Meerut Cantonment Board Vacancies and Qualification Required:
|Sr. No.||Name of Posts||No. of Posts||Qualification Required|
|1||Asstt Teacher ( Primary)||08||Inter+ BTC and Desirable TET (Primary) Qualified|
|2||Hindi Translator cum Typist||01||B.A. (English & Hindi) and Desirable knowledge of Hindi typing|
|3||Jr. Grade Clerk||18||Inter + Typing (Hindi /English) and Desirable CCC certificate of computer from DOIC|
|4||Motor Pump Attendant||02||Matric + ITI (Electric)|
Want More Job Opportunities? Let’s Have a Look on Below Links
The age limit of applicants must be between 18 years to 25 years as on the last date of receipt of application form that is 5th Sept. 2016. The relaxation in age will also be admissible to reserved category candidates as per the norms of organization.
Applicants need to pay Demand Draft/ Postal Order of Rs. as follows.
- For General/ OBC category candidates: Rs. 200/-
- For Reserved category aspirants: Rs. 100/-
Recruited candidates for Cantonment Board Meerut Vacancy will get an impressive and attractive amount of pay- scale from the board as follows:
|Name of Posts||Salary Details||Grade Pay|
|Asstt Teacher ( Primary)||Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/-||Rs. 4200/-|
|Hindi Translator cum Typist||Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/-||Rs. 2800/-|
|Jr. Grade Clerk||Rs. 1900/-|
|Motor Pump Attendant|
Get Here: Latest Government Jobs
Mode of Selection:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance level in written test/ skill test which will be conducted by the selection team of Cantonment Board Meerut.
No TA/DA will be admissible to appliers attending the written test/skill test.
Must Check: Tips & Tricks to Clear Written Examination
How to Apply?
- First of all you need to log on to official website of organization that is
- After that go to “Careers” tab presented at the top in menu bar on home page.
- Now go to “Cantonment Board Meerut invites applications from eligible candidates for the appointment of the following posts: Asstt Teacher (Primary) – 06+02 (Anticipated) vacancies b) Hindi Translator cum Typist – 01 vacancy c) Jr. Grade Clerk – 14+04(Anticipated) vacancies Motor Pump Attendant – 02 vacancies” and hit on “Details” link.
- Now read all the instructions carefully and completely.
- You need to hit on “Download Application form” link.
- Take a print out of it and fill your application form with correct details.
- Attach all the relevant documents/ testimonials along with application form.
- Affix your recent passport size photograph along with it.
- Now send your application form to address indicated below.
To The Chief Executive Officer,
Cantonment Board Carriappa Street
Meerut Cantt UP PIN 250001
Last date for submission of application form: 5th Sept. 2016
Candidates need to check Official Notification provided below to get complete details regarding above mentioned posts.
Meerut Cantonment Board Recruitment 2016 – 2017: Download PDF
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|