Meghalaya PSC Recruitment
Meghalaya Public Service Commission has depicted a job notification entitled as Meghalaya PSC Recruitment with the intention to recruit workaholic and deserving candidates. Organization invites applications for filling 59 posts of Officer, Assistant, Analyst and Others. Contenders who want to build their career in government sector may apply for Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2017.
Those aspirants who fulfill all the necessitate criterion may apply for the Meghalaya PSC Job by following the underneath mentioned procedure and send the application form correctly as soon as you can. Before applying against Meghalaya Public Service Commission Recruitment Advertisement read all details very carefully as declared below on this page which is well prepared by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Organization Name||Meghalaya Public Service Commission|
|Last Date to Apply||12-06-2017|
Meghalaya PSC Vacancies:
|Posts Name||No. of Vacancies|
|Junior Informatics Officer||03|
|Inspector of Legal Metrology||01|
|Inspector of Taxes||28|
|Cold Chain Officer||01|
|Lower Division Assistant||02|
|Surveyor Grade –II||05|
|Senior Soil & Water Conservation Demonstrator||02|
- For Foreman Posts: Candidates should have Matriculate/ H.S.L.C/ S.S.L.C having Diploma in Printing Technology from recognized Regional Institute of Printing in India or from a reputed Institution abroad.
- For Remaining Other posts: Appliers must have graduate degree or Diploma/Certificate from a recognized university or institute with good academic records.
Get Here: Latest Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Applicant applying will get good amount of salary that is given in the below table-
|Posts Name||Pay Scale|
|Junior Informatics Officer||Rs. 17,000 –33690/-|
|Inspector of Legal Metrology||Rs 14700 – 28760/-|
|Junior Engineer||Rs 14,100 – 27510/-|
|Inspector of Taxes|
|Cold Chain Officer|
|Enforcement Inspector||Rs 12,000 – 23440/-|
|Lower Division Assistant||Rs 11,300 – 22000/-|
|Draughtsman –II||Rs 10,600 – 20720/-|
|Surveyor Grade –II|
|Senior Soil & Water Conservation Demonstrator||Rs 9900 – 19370/-|
- For Lecturer Post: Candidate age must be between 18 to 30 years
- For Rest Others- Upper age limit of applicants should be 25 years whereas lower age limit must be 18 years.
- Upper age relaxation will be provided to reserved category individuals such as Scheduled castes, Scheduled Tribes upto 5 years.
Applier have to pay an application fee as per post through MPSC Challan only-
|Sr. No. As Per Posts||General||SC/ ST Of Meghalaya|
|Sr. No. 1,2,and 3||Rs. 460/-||Rs. 230/-|
|Sr. No 4,5,6,7 and 8||Rs. 350/||Rs. 175/-|
|For Rest Others||Rs. 320/-||Rs. 160/-|
Download PDF->> Meghalaya PSC Recruitment
Selection of aspirants will be done on the basis of their Performance in
- Typing Speed, English Composition and Stenography Test, in recruitment to post of Typist and Stenographer
- Screening Test followed by Personal Interview.
- (i) Preliminary Screening Test (ii) Main Examination (iii) Personal Interview.
Want to know Written Exam/ Interview Techniques: Get Details
Mode to apply for Meghalaya PSC Recruitment:
- First of all, log in to web portal of organization that is www.mpsc.nic.in
- Move your cursor towards top of homepage and hit on “News & Announcement” tab.
- Then, select “On behalf of the Government departments concerned, Applications (Offline/ Online) in the Commission’s prescribed form AF-I are invited from genuine citizens of India who are desirous to apply as per the terms and conditions of this Advertisement for recruitment to the various categories of posts specified in the table below” link.
- After choosing appropriate link, Notification will open in PDF format.
- Read the notification attentively.
- Now, fill Online Application Form with required details in correct manner without any mistake.
- Upload photo, signature, all documents/ certificates etc…
- At last, “submit” it and take a print out for future use.
Applier can also submit duly filled prescribed application form sent at Office Counter of MPSC, Office, Headquarter, Shillong or MPSC Cell at Tura, Nongstoin, Jowai, Baghmara, Williamnagar & Nongpoh.
Jobs in PSC Sector (5000 Vacancies):- Grab Today
Last Date to send Application form: 12-06-2017
Job finders may visit this Official Notification to gather other essential details regarding Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2017. Also, you can bookmark this page using ctrl + d key.
You May Also Check:
- Orissa Mining Corporation Ltd Recruitment
- IOCL Recruitment
- JPSC Recruitment
- JKPSC Recruitment
- SPSC Recruitment
Meghalaya PSC Recruitment
Meghalaya Public Service Commission has released a job advertisement titled as Meghalaya PSC Recruitment. Commission is going to recruit qualified candidate for filling up 17 AE / Assistant Analyst Posts. Willing contenders may submit their application form before the last date should be reached. Candidates those who are willing to apply for the declared posts may get complete details regarding Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2017 that is provided below.
This Page Includes:
Candidates intend to get job in this government organization may grab the chance for Meghalaya Public Service Commission Job by submitting the online / offline application that should be filled in proper manner. Applications complete in all respect must be send before the end date which is well indicated below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organizing Body||Meghalaya Public Service Commission|
|No. of Posts||17|
|Last Date to submit Application form||05-05-2017|
Meghalaya PSC Vacancies and Required Qualification:
|Name of Post||No. of posts||Essential Qualification|
|Assistant Engineer||Civil||07||Graduate in Engineering (Civil / Electrical / Mechanical) (or have passed in Section A and B or AMIE India Mechanical)|
|Assistant Analyst||01||Second Class M.Sc in Chemistry or B.Sc degree in Chemistry|
|Assistant Engineer (CEW)||01||B.E / B.Tech / AMIE in Civil Engineering|
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Assistant Engineer||Civil||Rs.17,000 – 33690 /-p.m.|
|Assistant Analyst||Rs.16,300 – 31,860 /-p.m.|
|Assistant Engineer (CEW)||Rs.17,000 – 33690 /-p.m.|
- Candidate’s who are applying for Assistant Engineer (CEW) post should be resided between the age limit of 21-30 years and those applying for any rest other post should not be less than 18 years and not more than 27 years.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5years for candidates belonging to SC/ST who are permanent residents of the state of Meghalaya.
Meghalaya PSC Recruitment: Official Notification
Candidates are required to pay an application fee as given below on submission of the Application Form.
|Post Name||Amount of|
|Assistant Engineer||Civil||Rs. 460/-|
|Assistant Analyst||Rs. 350/|
|Assistant Engineer (CEW)||Rs. 460/-|
- This amount may be paid through MPSC Challan. The original copy of the Fee Challan (MPSC copy) should be attached with the Application Form.
- Online applicants may pay either through credit card, debit card, ATM card or cash through the challan generated from the State Bank Collect portal.
- Physical Disabilities (PWDs) are exempted from application fee subject to furnishing of Disability Certificate to the Commission.
Mode of Hiring:
- Selection of candidates shall be made by the commission after holding written examination followed by Personal Interview.
- Candidates, in order of merit of the Examination will be called for interview for Personality Test for final selection.
Instructions to Apply For Meghalaya Public Service Commission Recruitment:
Interested applicants may apply for this recruitment notification either through online / offline channel in the Commission’s prescribed form as per their convenience.
Through Offline Mode:
- Candidates wish to apply through offline mode, may get their application forms (AF-I) along with MPSC challan (for payment of Fee) as available free of cost through the following locations and should present their applications completed in all respect at:
- Office Counter of MPSC, Office, Headquarter, Shillong
- MPSC Cell at Tura, Nongstoin, Jowai, Baghmara, Williamnagar & Nongpoh
- Aspirants may also download the application form & MPSC Challan from the MPSC website that is www.mpsc.nic.in.
- After visiting the official portal, aspirants may select “MPSC Application Form” and “MPSC Challan” link available on the home page under application section.
- This will download your prescribed format of application form.
- Fill the downloaded application by giving complete info regarding name, address, telephone number, permanent address with all the relevant updated details at below given address before the due last date.
Commission’s office at Shillong
Through Online Mode:
- Firstly, aspirants must visit the official website that is www.mpsc.nic.in.
- Hit the tab “Online Application” which is given at left side of home page.
- Read all the instructions carefully against the applying post and then Fill Online Application Form with required information.
- Upload the digital images of all documents and submit it with-in given time period.
- Take printout of filled application for future reference.
Meghalaya PSC Recruitment>Apply Online
Last Date to submit online / offline Application: 05-05-2017
Candidates mat attain additional facts related to Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2017, by checking out the official notification link available on this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitment Notices|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Jobs by Organization|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|