Meghalaya PSC Recruitment
Apply Now for Veterinary Officer Posts! Meghalaya PSC Recruitment notice is disseminated to appoint aspirants for A.H. &VO posts. There are 9 vacancies of Veterinary Officer in organization. Ensure all details about mpsc.nic.in Recruitment from here.
Application form for Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2018-19 is invited through online mode. Last date for submission of application form for Meghalaya Public Service Commission Veterinary Officer Recruitment is 10.07.2018.
Meghalaya PSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment:
Aspirants who possess B. V.Sc Degree in Veterinary Science from recognized institute & fulfill all eligibility conditions may enroll for Veterinary Officer Positions. Grab all details about it from here.
For knowing more details about Meghalaya Public Service CommissionA.H. & Veterinary Officer Recruitment, you may scroll down this page customized by team members of recruitmentresult.com
Meghalaya PSC Recruitment
Meghalaya PSC Vacancies:
9 posts of A.H. & Veterinary Officer
Eligibility Criteria for Meghalaya PSC Vacancy:
- To apply for Meghalaya Public Service Commission Recruitment, you may possess B. V.Sc Degree in Veterinary Science from recognized University.
- Applicant must possess recognized Veterinary Qualification included in the first or second schedule to the Indian Veterinary Council of India.
Age Limit for Meghalaya PSC Jobs:
- Applicant should not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 27 years of age to apply for Meghalaya PSC Veterinary Officer Jobs.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST. No age limit for those candidates who are already in Meghalaya Government Service.
- Applicants applying for Meghalaya Public Service Commission Veterinary Officer Jobs are required to pay sum of Rs 460/- (Half the rate for ST/SC who are permanent resident of Meghalaya) as application fee.
- For Persons with Disability (PWDs), Application Fee is exempted
Selection Process for Meghalaya PSC Job Openings:
Contenders will be shortlisted for Veterinary Officer Posts on the basis of Test or Interview. Present well in all stages of appointment to get hired for Veterinary Officer Jobs.
Salary details for Meghalaya Public Service Commission Jobs:
Contenders recruited for Meghalaya Public Service Commission Veterinary Officer Vacancies will get amount of Rs 45,600/- plus other allowances admissible under the Rules.
Get Here: Meghalaya PSC Recruitment Notice
Process to fill Meghalaya PSC Application Form 2018:
- At first step, you may visit official portal of organization i.e. mpsc.nic.in
- Go under ‘NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS’ section& hit on ‘ADDENDUM to This Office Advertisement no. MPSC/ ADVT-39/1/2018-2019/41, Dated Shillong the 8th June, 2018 On behalf of the Government department concerned, Applications (Online-mode only) are invited from genuine citizens of India who are desirous to apply as per the terms and conditions of this Advertisement for recruitment to the post mentioned below’ A.H. & Veterinary Officer under A.H. & Veterinary Department’ link.
- Read all details as listed in Meghalaya PSC Notification 2018.
- Now, download Meghalaya PSC Online Application Form.
- Applicants may fill all details in online application form as per requirements.
- Upload relevant documents along with form, pay your application fee.
- At last step, you may submit your form, carry print copy of same for further need.
Grab Today: Upcoming 15000 Government Jobs
Last date to apply: 10.07.2018
Hit on its Official Link to gain more details about Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2018-19. For any sort of query, you may ask in comment box placed below. We will solve all your queries as soon as possible.
Meghalaya PSC Recruitment
Want to get Jobs In Meghalaya Public Service Commission? Then apply now for Meghalaya PSC Recruitment from here. Commission wants to appoint dedicated aspirants to fill up 50 Co-operative Officer/JM (Gr-III) Jobs.
Interested and eligible candidates for Meghalaya PSC Jobsmay apply by submitting theironline Meghalaya Public Service Commission Application Formbefore the end date. The deadline to apply for Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2018 is 10-07-2018.
Key Contents Of This Page
In order to apply for Meghalaya PSC Co-operative Officer Recruitment / Meghalaya PSC JM (Gr-III) Recruitment, applicants need to pay requisite amount of application fee through online mode.
Applicants may get the rest information related to Meghalaya Public Service Commission Recruitment on this page which is created by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Please Have a look and read entire details about Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2018-19.
Meghalaya PSC Recruitment
|Name of Commission||Meghalaya Public Service Commission|
|Total Meghalaya PSC Vacancy||50|
|Last Date To Apply||10-07-2018|
Must Check: Latest PSC Jobs
Meghalaya Public Service Commission Vacancy:
- Judicial Magistrate Grade III of the Meghalaya Judicial Service, Law Department, Meghalaya: 09 Posts
- Junior Co-operative Officer under the Co-operative Department, Meghalaya: 41 Posts
Eligibility CriteriaFor Meghalaya PSC Notification:
|Posts Name||Qualification||Age Limit|
|Judicial Magistrate Grade III||LLB Degree and must have the|
knowledge of Khasi or Jaintia or Garo languages.
|Junior Co-operative Officer||Bachelor Degree in any discipline||18-27 Years|
For Meghalaya PSC 50 Recruitment, Upper age limit will be Relxable up to 05 years for SC/ST candidate.
Appointed job seekers against Meghalaya PSC Recruitment No MPSC/ADVT-39/1/2018-2019/41will get good amount of salary package as shown below:
- Judicial Magistrate Grade III: Rs. 27700-44770/-pm
- Junior Co-operative Officer: Level 11 of the Meghalaya 5th Pay Commission, under the initial pay Scale of Rs. 37,800/- plus other allowances.
Application Fee For mpsc.nic.in Recruitment:
Following application fee will be paid either through e-challan or by SBI Debit cum ATM cards/Net banking of only SBI Accounts.
|Name Of Posts||General||SC/ST Of Meghalaya|
|Judicial Magistrate Grade III||Rs. 460/-||Rs. 230/-|
|Junior Co-operative Officer||Rs. 360/||Rs. 180/-|
Procedure of SelectionForMeghalaya PSC 50 Jobs:
Aspirants will be getting selected for Meghalaya PSC Jobson the basis of through any of the following processes, so appliers may prepare for that accordingly.
- Typing Speed, English Composition and Stenography Test, in recruitment to post of Typist andStenographer
- Written Examination
- Screening Test.
- Screening Practical Test
- Preliminary Test
- Personal Interview
- Main Examination
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
How to Apply For Meghalaya PSC Recruitment?
- First of all applicants have to login official website of the organization that is www.mpsc.nic.in
- After that, appliers have to hit below mentioned link from ‘News & Announcements’ section and download MPSC Meghalaya PSC Recruitment Notification.
“On behalf of the Government departments concerned, Applications (Online-mode only) are invited from genuine citizens of India who are desirous to apply as per the terms and conditions of this Advertisement for recruitment to the various categories of posts specified below:-
- Recruitment to the post of Judicial Magistrate Grade III of the Meghalaya Judicial Service, Law Department, Meghalaya.
- Recruitment to the post of Junior Co-operative Officer under the Co-operative Department, Meghalaya.”
- Now, read the all instructions wisely given in Meghalaya PSC Latest Advertisement, after that, hit on “Online Application” button from homepage
- Fill Meghalaya PSC Online application form with entire information and upload digital images of all supporting documents and certificates (if required)
- Then, hit on “Submit” button to record entire information and take printout of filled application form for future need.
Hit Here: Meghalaya PSC Recruitment Apply Online
Dates to Remember:
Last Date To Submit Application Form: 10-07-2018
Appliers can download the additional details regarding Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2018-19through its Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Meghalaya PSC Results||MPSC Meghalaya Notification|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitment|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News-Week Highlights|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Best State Government Jobs|