Meghalaya PSC Recruitment
Meghalaya Public Service Commission has released a job advertisement titled as Meghalaya PSC Recruitment. Commission is going to recruit qualified candidate for filling up 17 AE / Assistant Analyst Posts. Willing contenders may submit their application form before the last date should be reached. Candidates those who are willing to apply for the declared posts may get complete details regarding Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2017 that is provided below.
This Page Includes:
Candidates intend to get job in this government organization may grab the chance for Meghalaya Public Service Commission Job by submitting the online / offline application that should be filled in proper manner. Applications complete in all respect must be send before the end date which is well indicated below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Meghalaya PSC Recruitment
|Organizing Body||Meghalaya Public Service Commission|
|No. of Posts||17|
|Last Date to submit Application form||05-05-2017|
Meghalaya PSC Vacancies and Required Qualification:
|Name of Post||No. of posts||Essential Qualification|
|Assistant Engineer||Civil||07||Graduate in Engineering (Civil / Electrical / Mechanical) (or have passed in Section A and B or AMIE India Mechanical)|
|Assistant Analyst||01||Second Class M.Sc in Chemistry or B.Sc degree in Chemistry|
|Assistant Engineer (CEW)||01||B.E / B.Tech / AMIE in Civil Engineering|
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Assistant Engineer||Civil||Rs.17,000 – 33690 /-p.m.|
|Assistant Analyst||Rs.16,300 – 31,860 /-p.m.|
|Assistant Engineer (CEW)||Rs.17,000 – 33690 /-p.m.|
- Candidate’s who are applying for Assistant Engineer (CEW) post should be resided between the age limit of 21-30 years and those applying for any rest other post should not be less than 18 years and not more than 27 years.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5years for candidates belonging to SC/ST who are permanent residents of the state of Meghalaya.
Meghalaya PSC Recruitment: Official Notification
Candidates are required to pay an application fee as given below on submission of the Application Form.
|Post Name||Amount of|
|Assistant Engineer||Civil||Rs. 460/-|
|Assistant Analyst||Rs. 350/|
|Assistant Engineer (CEW)||Rs. 460/-|
- This amount may be paid through MPSC Challan. The original copy of the Fee Challan (MPSC copy) should be attached with the Application Form.
- Online applicants may pay either through credit card, debit card, ATM card or cash through the challan generated from the State Bank Collect portal.
- Physical Disabilities (PWDs) are exempted from application fee subject to furnishing of Disability Certificate to the Commission.
Jobs in PSC Sector (5000 Vacancies):- Grab Today
Mode of Hiring:
- Selection of candidates shall be made by the commission after holding written examination followed by Personal Interview.
- Candidates, in order of merit of the Examination will be called for interview for Personality Test for final selection.
Instructions to Apply For Meghalaya Public Service Commission Recruitment:
Interested applicants may apply for this recruitment notification either through online / offline channel in the Commission’s prescribed form as per their convenience.
Through Offline Mode:
- Candidates wish to apply through offline mode, may get their application forms (AF-I) along with MPSC challan (for payment of Fee) as available free of cost through the following locations and should present their applications completed in all respect at:
- Office Counter of MPSC, Office, Headquarter, Shillong
- MPSC Cell at Tura, Nongstoin, Jowai, Baghmara, Williamnagar & Nongpoh
- Aspirants may also download the application form & MPSC Challan from the MPSC website that is www.mpsc.nic.in.
- After visiting the official portal, aspirants may select “MPSC Application Form” and “MPSC Challan” link available on the home page under application section.
- This will download your prescribed format of application form.
- Fill the downloaded application by giving complete info regarding name, address, telephone number, permanent address with all the relevant updated details at below given address before the due last date.
Commission’s office at Shillong
Through Online Mode:
- Firstly, aspirants must visit the official website that is www.mpsc.nic.in.
- Hit the tab “Online Application” which is given at left side of home page.
- Read all the instructions carefully against the applying post and then Fill Online Application Form with required information.
- Upload the digital images of all documents and submit it with-in given time period.
- Take printout of filled application for future reference.
Meghalaya PSC Recruitment>Apply Online
Last Date to submit online / offline Application: 05-05-2017
Candidates mat attain additional facts related to Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2017, by checking out the official notification link available on this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitment Notices|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Jobs by Organization|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|