Meghalaya Public Service Commission Recruitment 2012– Meghalaya Public Service Commission (PSC) has issued notification for the various posts. Eligible and interested candidates hurry up and apply online on or before 21-09-2012. Further information like age limitation, education, selection process, how to apply are given below:
MPSC Recruitment 2012 details:
|Name of organization||PSC|
|No. Of vacancies||99|
|Age Limit||Between 18 years- 30 years|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate Degree/ Master’s Degree/PhD|
|Selection Process||Written Test/Personal Interview|
|Last Date for Receipt of Application||21-09-2012|
|Post Name||No. Of Vacancies|
|Social Studies Instructor||02|
Who can apply:
- Candidates must have Honours, NET and Ph.D /graduate degree and master degree in relevant discipline/subject from recognized university/Institute.
- Applicants are requested to check the notification for the further details about qualification according to applied posts.
The age must be above 18 years and below 30 years (18 – 30 years). The age is determining according to the given date 01-01-12. Relaxation will be applied according to the government rules.
Candidates will judge on the basis of Written Test and Interview which conducted by the experts panel.
The Application Form fee is 350/- for general and OBC candidates in the form of Challan. SC/ST candidates pay half amount for the application fee.
- Download the application format.
- Fill up all the required information correctly.
- Attached the recent photograph.
- Attached all the photocopy of the related documents.
- Application form will send to the addressed to the Office Counter of MPSC, Office Headquarter, Shillong and MPSC Cell at Tura, Nongstoin, Jowal, Baghmara & Williamnaga.
- Applications can also be submitted through online through www.mpsc.nic.in.
Applicants have to select the exam centre during the time of form filling online/offline.
Last Date for Receipt of Application along with fee: 21-09-2012
Please verify all the details from the official website www.mpsc.nic.in or employment newspaper before applying to job.