The Director of Higher and Technical Education Meghalaya, Shillong is providing Meghalaya Scholarship to the Students belonging to SC/ST categories of the state of Meghalaya who is pursuing Post Matric Studies within and outside the State during the current year 2018-2019.
Those students, who are concerned to apply for Meghalaya Post-Matric Scheme, must submit the application form before the last date. Application process has been started from 17-09-2018 to 23-11-2018. The last date of submission of application forms will be on or before the 30-11-2018.
|This page Includes:|
The student should be a permanent resident of Meghalaya in the Border Area and she/he belongs to SC/ST Community of the State of Meghalaya so as to apply for Meghalaya Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme 2018.
For getting more details in regards to Meghalaya Scholarship 2018-19, you need to scroll down the entire page which is created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization||Directorate of Higher & Technical Education|
|Scholarship Name||Post-Matric Scholarship 2018-19|
Get Best Answers: How to Get Scholarship
Object of Meghalaya Post-Matric Scholarship 2018:
The main objective of Meghalaya Post-Matric Merit Scholarship is to provide inducement and financial help to the meritorious students of the Meghalaya State for pursuing studies in Higher Education.
Read Also: How To Prepare For Scholarship
Eligibility Criteria For Post Matric Scholarship Meghalaya:
To apply for Post Matric Scholarship Scheme Meghalaya, you have to fulfill the eligibility criteria:
- The student should be a permanent resident of Meghalaya in the Border Area.
- He/She belongs to SC/ST Community of the State of Meghalaya.
- He/She is pursuing a regular Course of Studies in any recognized institution.
- His/Her guardian/ parent are Citizens of India.
- That He/She is not employed in any Service under the Government of any Non-Government establishment.
- He/She is not a repeater in the same class for more than once
Check Here: Meghalaya Post Matric Scholarship Notification
How to fill Meghalaya Post Matric Scholarship Form 2018?
- First of all, visit the official website of the organization that is megeducation.gov.in to apply for Meghalaya 2018 Scholarship.
- Follow “Directorate of Higher & Technical Education” section. After that a new page will come out in front of you.
- After this, press “Download Forms” tab under “Scholarships” section.
- On the new page, press “Post-Matric Scholarship to students belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes (Apply Online)” link.
- Then press the “Meghalaya” state tab under state scheme section.
- Now press “apply online” link to apply for Meghalaya Post Matric Scholarship Scheme.
- All Head of the Institution and students studying outside the state may collect the forms from the Office of the Director of Higher And Technical Education Meghalaya, Shillong, Room No. 206(A), whereas students studying within the state are to collect the forms (Fresh & Renewal) from their respective institutions.
- All Head of the Institution submitting the application forms should submit along with the soft copy.
Do You Know: How to Apply Scholarship
Sd/- A. CH. Marak
Director of Higher And Technical Education
- Meghalaya Post Matric Scholarship Forms issued from: 17-09-2018 to 23-11-2018
- The last date of submission of application forms will be: 30-11-2018
For getting further details regarding Meghalaya Scholarship 2018-19 you need to go through this Official Link. Candidates can also bookmark this web page by tapping to CTRL+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Education Loans for Students||Scholarships in India|
|How to Get a Free College Education||Scholarship Benefits|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||Scholarship Exams|