Permanent residential of the Meghalaya state who belong to the economically backward class must apply for the Meghalaya Scholarship. It is amazing chance of SC, ST, and OBC children as they can complete their higher studies with the help of Meghalaya Pre/Post Matric Umbrella Scheme. Aspirants whose family annual income is less than Rs. 2, 00,000 lakh per annum are eligible to apply for the Meghalaya Scholarship programme.
Highlights of this page:
Students who come under minority’s community must apply for this state level Scholarship scheme before the last date that is 15/11/2017. The team of recruitmentresult.com has well created this page and provides all significant details of Meghalaya Scholarship scheme. Contenders, willing to know additional information about Meghalaya Scholarship 2018 must take an quick overview of entire page, so have a glance below!!!!!!
Permanent resident candidates of the Meghalaya state and whose family annual income is less than Rs. 2, 00,000 lakh per annum are eligible to take Pre/Post Matric Scholarship. Candidates must belongs to SC, ST, OBC Category
Reservation for girls:
The Directorate of Higher and Technical Education, Meghalaya has decided to reserve 30% seats of scholarship for girls. If number of girls eligible for scholarship is less then reservation in scholarship will be made to boys.
Get Best Answers: How to Get Scholarship
Number of scholarships for a year is fixed and limited. More weightage will be given to poverty above marks for Inter-se selection.
Read Also: How To Prepare For Scholarship
Steps to apply for Meghalaya Scholarship 2018:
Candidates should follow below stated steps to apply for Meghalaya Pre/Post Matric Scholarship under Umbrella Scheme:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of the organization that is scholarships.gov.in
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to State Scheme option in above bars
- Now on reaching new page various scholarships schemes according to the state will get opened
- Just choose your state scholarship scheme and hit “UMBRELLA SCHEME FOR EDUCATION OF ST CHILDREN – PRE-MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP (CLASS IX & X) FOR ST STUDENTS – MEGHALAYA and UMBRELLA SCHEME FOR EDUCATION OF ST CHILDREN – POST-MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP (PMS) FOR ST STUDENTS – MEGHALAY” links
- After that read the entire details and check your eligibility
- If you are eligible then hit apply link
- Now on reaching new page fill the required details and also upload scanned copy of relevant documents along with your recent passport size photograph
- At last hit submit option and take hard copy of it for further use.
Apply Here >> Meghalaya Scholarship
- Student Photo. (Mandatory)
- Institution Verification Form. (Mandatory)
- Income Certificate: Income Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the State/UT Government is required (Mandatory).
- Declaration of the Student. (Mandatory)
- Religion Certificate: Self Declaration/Certification or Self Attested Community Certificate – (Mandatory).
Do You Know: How to Apply Scholarship
Last date to apply for Meghalaya Scholarship: 15/11/2017
Candidates can get further details regarding Meghalaya Scholarship 2018 by going through this Official Link. Candidates can also bookmark this web page by tapping to CTRL+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Education Loans for Students||Scholarships in India|
|How to Get a Free College Education||Scholarship Benefits|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||Scholarship Exams|