Meghalaya TET 2019
Applications are invited from the candidates who are citizens of India for appearing in the Meghalaya TET 2019 (Meghalaya Teacher Eligibility Test) to be conducted by DERT on 31-01-2019.
To fill the Meghalaya TET Application Form for Jan Exam candidates must be eligible. Candidates can scroll down this page to know more about Meghalaya TET 2019 Important Dates, Eligibility, etc.
Meghalaya Teacher Eligibility Test 2019
Candidates who are interested in Meghalaya Teacher Eligibility Test they should apply by submitting their application form before the last date that is 30-11-2018. Candidates can follow below stated procedure to fill Meghalaya TET 2019 Application Form.
Applicants who want to fetch more details in regards with Meghalaya TET 2019 they can go through below section of this page which is well created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
|Conducted by||Meghalaya Board of School Education|
|Name of Exam||Meghalaya Teachers Eligibility Test(M-TET)|
|Last date to apply||30-11-2018|
Meghalaya TET Required Qualification:
Minimum Qualifications to appear in the Meghalaya Teacher Eligibility Test 2018
For Class I – V
- Higher Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks for General Candidates and at least 45% for ST/SC with 2-Year Diploma in Elementary Education in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition norms and procedure), Regulation 2002.
- Higher Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks for General Candidates and at least 45% for SC/ST with 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).
- Higher Secondary(or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks for General Candidates and at least 45% for SC/ST with a Diploma in Education (Special Education) OR
- Graduation with 45% for SC/ST and 50% for General with 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education in accordance with NCTE (Recognition norms and procedure), regulation 2002
- A person who is pursuing any of the teacher education courses (recognized by the NCTE or the RCI, as the case may be) specified in the NCTE Notification dated 23rd August 2010.
For Class VI-VIII
- A/ B. Sc with at least 45% for ST/SC and 50% for General Candidates and 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education in accordance with NCTE (Recognition norms and procedure), regulation 2002 OR
- A/ B. Sc with at least 50% for General Candidates and at least 45% for ST/SC with 1-year Bachelor in Education (B. Ed) in accordance with NCTE (Recognition norms and procedure), regulation 2002 OR
- Higher Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks for General Candidates and 45% for ST/SC and a 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B. El. Ed) OR
- Higher Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks for General Candidates and at least 45% for ST/SC and 4-Year B.A/ B.Sc.Ed or B.A, Ed, B.Sc. Ed, OR
- A /B.Sc with at least 50% marks for General Candidates and 45% for ST/SC with 1-year B.Ed. (Special Education) OR
- A person who is pursuing any of the teacher education courses (recognized by the NCTE or the RCI. as the case may be) specified in the NCTE Notification dated 23rd August 2010.
Also Read>>Meghalaya TET Notification
The candidate should not have crossed 32 years of age (relaxable up to 37 years in the case of SC/ST candidates) as on the first day of the first month of the year in which the advertisement was made.
The amount is to be deposited through Treasury Challan under the Head of Account “0202-Education, Sports and Arts and Culture-0l-General Education-600-General-(01)-Examination Fees” within detailed estimates of revenues and receipts Vol-I, during 2018-19.
- For General/OBC Candidates:- Rs. 300/- for per paper
- For SC/ST Candidates:- Rs. 150/- per paper
Get Details Of: TET Entrance Exam
Meghalaya TET Exam Pattern
- In Meghalaya TET 2019, there are 2 papers. The paper 1 is for those applicants who want to become the teachers of Primary classes and the paper 2 is for those who want to be the teachers of Upper Primary classes.
- The candidate will get complete two and a half hours for every paper.
- There will be 150 questions of MCQ’s type.
- There will be no negative marking in the exam.
- In paper 1, the questions will contain topics of Child Development and Pedagogy, Language1, Language2, Mathematics and Environmental Studies.
- In paper 2, questions will be from Child Development and Pedagogy, Language1, Language2, Mathematics/ Science and Social Studies. The aspirants have to do either Mathematics/ Science or Social Studies.
Paper-1 Exam Pattern
|Subject Name||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|Child Development & Pedagogy(Compulsory)||30||30|
Must Read: How to Solve Objective Type Questions
Paper-2 Exam Pattern
|Subject Area||Total Questions||Marks|
|Child Development & Pedagogy (Compulsory)||30||30|
|Language I – (Compulsory)||30||30|
|Language II (Compulsory)||30||30|
|Can Choose Any one of the following subjects|
|For Mathematics and Science Teacher (Mathematics and Science)||60||60|
|for Social Studies teacher (Social studies)||60||60|
Check Here>>Meghalaya TET Syllabus
Meghalaya TET Admit Card 2019
The authority will be released the admit cards of Meghalaya TET exam in online mode. The Admit card will issued only to those candidates whose application form has been accepted by the examination authority.
Meghalaya TET Answer Key 2019
The authority will publish the answer key of the test in the official website. Meghalaya TET 2019 exam response sheet answers will be released in two stages, that is provisional and final.
Grab More: Latest Teaching Jobs
Meghalaya TET 2019 Result
The Meghalaya TET 2019 result will be announced by the authorized authority of Meghalaya Board of School Education and uploaded on its official website. Candidates will check their result by going on to their result website and for the further information like cut-off marks, merit list etc.
How to Fill Meghalaya TET 2019 Application Form?
- First of all interested candidates have to visit the official website of Meghalaya Board of School Education that is megeducation.gov.in
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to “News & Announcement” section which is available at the right side of the homepage
- Now on reaching new page hit the appropriate link “Advertisement: for CONDUCT OF MEGHALAYA TEACHERS ELIGIBILITY TEST, 2018” and “APPLICATION FORM: FOR MEGHALAYA TEACHER ELIGIBILITY TEST”
- After that check out your eligibility
- If you found yourself eligible then hit download application form option and take hard copy of it
- After that fill the required details and also affix Xerox copy of below provided documents along with your recent passport size photograph
- At last send it through post before the last date.
Download Here>>Meghalaya TET Application Form
Information required for filling Meghalaya TET Application Form 2019
- Aadhar card
- Proof of Educational Qualifications
- Date of Birth Certificate / Matric
- Declaration by unemployed
- No objection certificate from employer
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Community ( Non-Minority / Minority)
- Medical certificate for blind
- Certficate of Hearing Disability and Hearing Assessment
- Medical certificate in respect of Orthographically handicapped candidate
- Validity period of Meghalaya TET Certificate
Check complete list required to fill Meghalaya TET Application Form>>Hit Here
- The Directorate of Educational Research and Training, Laitumkhrah, Nongrimmaw, Shillong -793011
- District Institute of Education and Training – Sohra, Thadlaskein, Nongstoin, Nongpoh, Resubelpara, Tura and Baghmara
- Last date to submit application Form: 30-11-2018
- Exam Date: 31-01-2019
Check this Official Link to attain further more details of Meghalaya TET 2019. Applicants can also like this page on face book or Google Plus to get complete details related to the same.
If any candidate has query or doubts related to this post then they can ask by typing their comment in below stated comment box. Our experts will try to solve your queries as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|TET Syllabus||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Skills Required To become Teacher||Employment News-Week Highlights|
|Latest Recruitment Notifications||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Entrance Exam in India|