Candidates may apply for MEXT Scholarship with the help of this page. Japanese Government provides MEXT Research Scholarships to international students to study graduate courses at Japanese Universities. Scroll down the entire page to know more about MEXT Scholarship 2020.
Overview Of MEXT Scholarship:
- Country: Japan
- No of Scholarships: Not Defined
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Masters & Doctoral (Ph.D.)
- Category: MEXT Scholarship For Research Students/ MEXT Scholarship For Undergraduate Students
- Fields of Study: All Fields & Majors
- Japanese MEXT Scholarship Deadline: Updating Soon
MEXT Scholarship 2020
Eligibility Criteria for MEXT Scholarship 2020:
|Criteria for Research Students and Teacher Training Student||Students must be under the age of 35 years.Students must apply for the postgraduate program.|
|Criteria for Undergraduate and Japanese Studies Students||The age limit for UG student is 24 years, while for Japanese Students must be less than 30 years.Students must be pursuing undergraduate level course.|
|Criteria for College of Technology students and Special Training College Students||Students must be pursuing undergraduate level course to apply for MEXT Scholarship In Japan|
Want to Know? How to Get Scholarship
Selection Procedure for MEXT Japan Scholarship:
Candidates applying for 3 years (specialized training college) and 4 years (college of technology), and 5 years (undergraduate) will have to appear for the exam in Chennai.
MEXT Scholarship India Award:
Allowance for MEXT Undergraduate Scholarships:
- 117,000 yen per month
- An additional regional allowance of 2,000 yen or 3,000 yen per month will be added to the monthly scholarship amount
Education Fees for MEXT Scholarship Undergraduate:
Fees for the entrance exam, matriculation, and tuition at universities will be paid by MEXT.
Traveling Expenses for Japanese Government (MEXT) Scholarship:
MEXT will specify the travel program and route and provides an airline ticket to grantees who will arrive in Japan during the specified period stated in “4. (6) Arrival in Japan”
Know Here: Ways to Get Education Loans for Students
How to Apply for MEXT Scholarship Japan?
- First of all, visit the official website of the organization to apply for MEXT Japan Scholarship 2020.
- On the home page press the suitable link to apply for Japanese Government Scholarships.
- After hitting the suitable link, you need to fill the application form with all the required information.
- Attach the necessary documents with the MEXT Scholarship Application Form.
- At last submit the application along with all the attached documents with the subject at ‘Research Student’ and file name as ‘field of study-name.docx’ to the Embassy at firstname.lastname@example.org
Monbukagakusho Scholarship Important Dates:
MEXT Scholarship Deadline: Updating Soon
To get more details about MEXT Scholarship 2020, you need to visit the official link. If you have any query regarding this post then you may ask us in below provided box. Our team will solve your query as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Documents Required For Education Loan||How Do Toppers Study?|
|List Of Entrance Exam in India||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|Best Career Opportunities||UGC Approved University List|