MG University B.Ed Admission
Mahatma Gandhi University, Kerala has started MG University B.Ed Admission. Those who wish to take admission in 2 Year Bachelor of Education Programme, must fill the online application form before the last date.
Application process has been started from 28-05-2018 and it will be continued till 07-06-2018. Rank list will be published on the official website of Mahatma Gandhi University, Kerala on 16-06-2018 and date of Interview/Admission is 23-06-2018.
MG University Admission Eligibility Criteria!!
Candidates should have passed the B.A/B.Sc. Degree examination under the 10+2+3 pattern from any recognized University. The University Colleges of Teacher Education offers various B.Ed courses under Self Financing Stream in the following Twelve B.Ed colleges.
To know more about MG University B.Ed Admission 2018-19, you need to go through the entire page which is well designed by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
MG University B.Ed Admission
Eligibility Criteria for MG University B.Ed Admission:
To apply for MGU Kerala B.Ed Admissions, candidates should have passed the B.A/B.Sc. Degree examination under the 10+2+3 pattern with one main subject and two subsidiary subjects from Mahatma Gandhi University or from any other recognized University. There is no upper age limit for admission to B. Ed. Courses.
Check Now: List of Entrance Exam in India
Mahatma Gandhi University B.Ed Admission process:
Admissions to the merit quota seats are regulated on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination and communal reservation norms.
Check Here>> MG University Admission Notification
Mahatma Gandhi University Kerala B.Ed 2018 Application Form:
The Application forms can be obtained from the office of the concerned colleges/ Website of the University. Applicants who wish to apply in different colleges should submit separate application in each college. Candidates can apply to more than one college. Prospectus can be downloaded from the University Website www.mgu.ac.in.
Application Fee for Mahatma Gandhi University BEd Course:
Candidates have to pay a sum of Rs. 300/- as Registration Fee and SC/ST candidates – have to pay Rs.150/-) along with the filled in application form by way of Chalan.
Do You Know: How to Get a Free College Education
How To Fill MG University Admission Form 2018?
To apply for MG University Admissions 2018, you need to go through the below mentioned hassle free guidelines.
- Candidates are required to visit the official website that is www.mgu.ac.in
- Then you have to press the “Admissions 2018-19” Tab
- A new page will be open in front of you, now you need to press the “Notification for admission to B.Ed. programme during 2018-19 in Affiliated Training Colleges (prospectus and application form)” link
- After hitting the above mentioned link, a PDF file will be open in front of you. Read it carefully
- After that download the application format and Fill the details in MG University Admission Form 2018 and attach the pass port size photograph on the proper space.
- Attach other required testimonials in concern to preceding qualification with your application form
- At last send it to address mentioned in the official notification.
- Last Date Submission of Application forms: 07-06-2018
- Publication of the rank list on the College notice board: 16-06-2018
- Date of Interview/admission: 23-06-2018
- Date of commencement of classes: 02-07-2018
Candidates can check this Official Link for more information about MG University B.Ed Admission 2018. And, bookmark this page using Control + D to acquire latest info on Mahatma Gandhi University Admission.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|MG University Question Papers||MG University Results|
|MG University Syllabus||MG University Exam Schedule|
|MG University Admit Card||Education Loans for Students|
|Scholarship in India||List of Fake Universities|