MG University Admission
Applications are invited for the admission to the post-graduate programs offered by various departments and inter-school centres in Mahatma University (CAT MGU 2020). Those Candidates who are interested to apply for MG University Admission 2020-21 can check details from here. Applicants can submit MG University Application Form for UG/PG Courses till Last date which is given below.
Highlights About MG University Admission 2020-2021:
|Name of the Organization||Mahatma Gandhi University|
|Category||MG University Admission 2020-21|
|Mahatma Gandhi University|
Admission 2020-2021 in
|MBA, MFA & Others|
|Date of closing of admission||15-06-2020|
|Admission Process||Entrance Exam/GD & Interview|
MG University Admission
Q – What are the MG University Courses?
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.)
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.)
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.)
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
- Master of Arts (M.A.)
- Master of Commerce (M.Com.)
- Master of Science (M.Sc.)
Q – Describe the MG University Admission Eligibility Criteria.
|MG University Programme Name||Required Educational Qualification|
|UG||12 or equivalent in the concerned subjects from any recognized Board or Institution|
|PG||Graduation in the relevant field from any recognized University or Institution|
|M.Phil||PG Degree in the concerned subjects|
|Ph.D||PG in any discipline securing not less than 55% marks or equivalent|
Important Links Related to MG University
MG University MBA Eligibility 2020:
Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent degree with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate is required for admission in Mahatma Gandhi University.
MG University MFA Eligibility:
- Applicant applying for MG University Admission 2020-2021 in MFA should have minimum 45% of marks in his/ her respected Bachelor’s Degree
- Proper entrance exams should be introduced for the theory and practical subjects along with the interview. The Rank list will be published according to the mark obtained in the Admission Test.
MG University MBA Admission Procedure:
|Entrance Examination Score||80%|
MG University MFA Admission Procedure:
|Distribution of marks for the Admission Test|
Q – What is the MG University Admission Process?
- For UG Programmes – Qualifying Exam Marks
- MG University Admission For PG Programmes – Entrance Exam (PG-CAP and CAT-MGU)
- For Ph.D./M.Phil Programme – WAT and Interview
Q – What is the MG University Application Fee?
Candidates are required to pay a certain sum of money as Application Fee through online using internet banking/debit/credit/cash cards mode as described by the MG University Admission Notification.
Mg University UG Application Fees
- GENERAL CATEGORY: Rs.750/-
- SC-ST: Rs.375/-
MG University PG Application Fees
- GENERAL CATEGORY: Rs 1250/-
- SC-ST: Rs.625/-
Know Here: Ways to Get Education Loans for Students
Q – How to apply for MG University Admission?
- Initially, login to the official website of the University which is www.mgu.ac.in
- Further on the left side of the home page hit on “Admission” link.
- Now you are required to hit on “2020-2021” button available on the same web page.
- Look for suitable link for which you want to apply.
- Hit on the link provided for CAP 2020, Now go through the MG University Admission Notification first to apply for UG/PG registration process
- If you fulfill all the MG University Admission eligibility, revisit the web page and hit on “Application Form” link.
- Start filling the MG University Admission Form via MG University Student Portal carefully.
- Upload all the asked documents and pay the MG university application fee through the prescribed mode.
- finally, press on submit icon for proper submission of MG University Online Application Form by hitting on the appropriate link.
- Also take the print out of the MG University Application Form for future use.
Get Here – MG University Official website
Q – What are the MGU Admission Dates 2020?
MGU CAT 2020 Important Dates
|Events||MG University Admission Dates|
|Online application||February 20, 2020 (extended)|
|MG University Admission Last Date||June 15, 2020 (extended)|
|Final confirmation of MGU CAT application||To be notified|
|Download Hall Ticket||To be notified|
|MGU CAT 2020||To be notified|
|MGU CAT Result||To be notified|
|Interview/ G.D/ Written Test||To be notified|
|Rank list||To be notified|
|Commencement of classes||To be notified|
Mahatma Gandhi University Admission 2020-2021
Mahatma Gandhi University also known as MG University or MGU is the Public University which is established in the year 1983 in the state Kerala, India. The University is offering more than 300 programmes in fields of science, law, management, arts and others.
Mahatma Gandhi University provides admission to the students on the basis of performance in entrance examination and marks obtained in the qualifying examinations. Those who wish to take admission in the University programmes are required to first register themselves.
People Also Check For:
- MG University Entrance Exam
- MG University Notification
- MG University B.Ed Admission
- MG University Degree Admission
- MG University PG Admission
- MG University UG Admission
- MG University Kerala Admission
- MG University Kottayam Admission
- MG University LLB Admission
- MG University Online Admission
- MG University Admission Procedure
- MG University Admissions
- MG University SDE Admission
This is all about Mahatma Gandhi University Admission 2020-21 Process, keep visiting our web portal regularly. Stay tuned with us or more updates like this
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Documents Required For Education Loan||How Do Toppers Study?|
|List of Fake Universities||Scholarship in India|