MG University Exam Schedule 2014-2015
Mahatma Gandhi University has published MG University Exam Schedule 2014 for the students who are going to attend BBA/BCA/MA examination which is going to be held in the month of October. As the examination are just near candidates should prepare for their examination according to their exam date sheet.
- Students have no need to go any other place to get their Time Table. we are providing the exam schedule here on this page.
- This university has been established on 2 October 1983. It has been established in the memory of the mahatma Gandhi and spread over the large area.
- MG Institute organizes 210 courses in graduate, post graduate and M.Phil/Ph.D. programme and have many affiliated colleges related to it.
- We are providing the full details about the time table of the student. Students can get exam schedule from the official site by following the process given below or by the link provided by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
MG University Date Sheet 2014:
|I to VI Semesters of BBA/ BCA/ B.Sc. Computer Science, B.Sc. Electronics and BBM||Get Details|
|II Semester MA Mohiniyattom/ Bharathanatyam/ Kathakalivesham/ Kathakalisangeetham, M.A Music (Vocal, Violin, Veena) and M.A Music (Mridangam)||Get Details|
|MA Sanskrit I & II semester||Get Details|
How To Download MG University Exam Schedule 2014:
- First of all go to the official site of the Mahatma Gandhi University, which is www.mguniversity.edu.
- Go to the ‘Results & Time Tables’ section.
- Select the option of ‘Exam Time Table’.
- Select ‘Time Table For Theory Examination’.
- Select the appropriate link.
- Your time table will display on the screen.
- Download exam schedule for future use.
Candidates can join us on Facebook and Google Plus to get latest information directly. You can also subscribe our free mail service to get more information in your inbox.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|How To Find Online Study Material||Get Rid Of Sleeping While Studying|
|Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips||How Can You Write Fast In Exams?|
|Written Exam Techniques||How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Note: for more details you can read Official Link.