Mahatma Gandhi International Hindi Vishwavidyalaya, Wardha has released Application Forms for candidates want to take admission in M.Phil/P.HD/MA and others in Hindi medium. Candidates interested in MGAHV Admission can visit the official website of the organization and easily get the MGAHV Application Form. Aspirants are advised that must look over the important dates as Last Date of obtaining & Submission of Application forms along with Prospectus for Courses is 14-07-2017. Here in the below section of this page we have stated all the important details in regard to MGAHV Admission 2017, so to know more scroll down the page now…
Highlights of this page:
Mahatma Gandhi International Hindi Vishwavidyalaya, Wardha offers various UG/ PG/ M.Phil/Ph.D/B.Ed/ M.Ed/ Integrated courses in various disciplines through Hindi Medium and for some courses, university organizes interviews and written examination. So Candidates can check the whole details regarding MGAHV Admission such as eligibility criteria, admission process and how to apply etc. from the below structured information provided by the unit of recruitmentresult.com.
|University Name||Mahatma Gandhi International Hindi Vishwavidyalaya, Wardha|
|Courses Offered||UG/ PG/ M.Phil/Ph.D/B.Ed/ M.Ed/ Integrated courses|
|Last Date of Application Submission||14-07-2017|
- MA/MBA/MSW/ M.Ed/ B.Ed/ B.Ed-M.Ed (INTEGRATED)
- B.Ed BSW, B.Voc
- Certificate (LANGUAGE)
- PG Diploma
- Advanced Diploma
|Name of course||Eligibility|
|M.A /M.B.A||Candidates should have passed Graduation in any stream from a recognized University with 50% Marks for Gen (45% for reserved categories|
|B.Ed – M.Ed||Candidates should have passed Post-Graduate Degree in any stream from a recognized University with 55% Marks for Gen (50% for reserved categories)|
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
- Candidates have to pay an amount of Rs.300/- in regard to application fees
- SC/ST/PH candidates have to pay Rs.200/-
Admissions to the Professional Programmes Ph.D, M.Phil, B.Ed, M.Ed, MBA, B.Ed – M.Ed etc will be based on the Written Examination (Entrance Test) & interview which is going to be commenced on mentioned dates
- Aspirants can fill up the Mahatma Gandhi International Hindi Vishwavidyalaya online application forms from 3-04-2017 to 30-06-2017 by visiting the official website of organization.
- Aspirants can also obtain the application forms via offline mode from Academic Department of MGA Hindi Vishwavidyalaya
How to Fill MGAHV Admission Form?
Contenders may apply for the Mahatma Gandhi International Hindi Vishwavidyalaya Admission through online or offline mode:
- Aspirants are required to visit the official website of organization i.e. www.hindivishwa.org
- From the top of homepage hit on link “Entry for the session 2017-18 starting 03 April 2017: The last date….’
- After that a new screen will appear in front of you
- Select appropriate course and download the application form
- Fill Online application form and upload all required testimonials
- Al last hit on final submission tab.
- Candidates can also obtain the application forms from the university counters by submitting the application fees mentioned above. After filling it up candidates have to submit it to the same counter.
- Or aspirants can also demand their applications by submitting their applications through demand draft and send it to the address mentioned below.
Download Application Form
|For MA & Others||Application Form|
|For M.Phil||Application Form|
|For PhD||Application Form|
After the commencement of written examination, university will release the results of exam conducted. Candidates who will be selected through the merit list will further be called for interview procedure. Aspirants who will crack the interview procedure will have to attend the counseling session on the basis of which seats will be allotted.
Address: Gandhi Hills, Manas Mandir P.O, Wardha, Maharashtra 442005
Phone: 07152 230 901
MGAHV Important Dates:
|Date of obtaining & Submission of Application forms along with Prospectus for Courses Ph.D/ M.Phil/ M.Ed/ B.Ed/ B.Ed-M.Ed/MBA Integrated||3-04-2017 to 30-06-2017|
|Date of obtaining & Submission of Application forms along with Prospectus for Courses except (Above said)||3-04-2017 to 14-07-2017|
|Written Examination Ph.D/ M.Phil/ M.Ed/ B.Ed/ B.Ed-M.Ed Int./MBA||22 and 23-07-2017|
|Interview- Ph.D/ M.Phil/ M.Ed/ B.Ed/ B.Ed-M.Ed Int./MBA||8 to 13 -08-2017|
|Written OR Interview- MA, MSW, BSW, B.Voc/ Diploma/ Certificate||21 to 26- 07-2017|
|Admission Dates MA, MSW, BSW, B.Voc/ Diploma/ Certificate||27 to 30 -07-2017|
|Admission Date-Ph.D/ M.Phil/ M.Ed/ B.Ed/ B.Ed-M.Ed Int./MBA||8 to 23 -08-2017|
Get Here>> Information Advertisement PDF
For more details about MGAHV Admission 2017, you may check the Official Links mentioned in the above section of this page and stay tuned with us on our web portal to get latest updates regarding same.
If you have any query regarding the information available on this page then you can comment in the below given comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||Scholarship in India|
|Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|