MGIMS Wardha Admission Notice has been issued by the regulatory authority for Admission in MBBS programme. Candidates who want to apply for the MBBS PMT 2016 they need to fill application form before the closing date.
|Organization Name||MGIMS Wardha|
|Closing date||18th March 2016|
|Exam Date||17th April 2016|
Selection will be on the base of merit list prepared after entrance exam held on 17th April 2016. From and prospectus of PMT admission 2016 are available till 11th march 2016.
The exam will consist of MCQ from subjects Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Recruitmentresult.com is publicizing rest of admission details for academic session 2016 are mentioned below.
MBBS PMT Application form 2016:
- Candidate must have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December in the respective year of admission.
- Aspirants obtained a certificate of 12th standard under the system of Maharashtra State Higher Secondary educations with 50% marks or equivalent form a reputed university.
Application form or applying procedure
The Prospectus and Application Form with syllabus, question papers of Gandhian thought for the last 6 years, with model question papers of Physics, Chemistry and Biology can be had from the office of the Dean either by:
- Paying a sum of Rs. 5000 (including exam fee) personally at the cash counter of Dean’s Office
- Or by remitting a sum of Rs 5000/-(including exam fee) at any branch of State Bank of India by Challan which can be downloaded from the Institute website www.mgims.ac.in.
- The entrance exam will be held in Nagpur, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Varanasi and Kolkata.
Also read- Scholarship In India
Prospectuses are available at office
Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences,
Wardha – 442102
- Closing date: 18th March 2016
- Exam Date: 17th April 2016
Note: for further details must go through the Official Link
Check More Useful Links
|Medical Exam Preparation Books||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||How to Start a New Life In College?|
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|How Do Toppers Study?||Education Loans for Students|