MGIMS Wardha Admission
Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Science has authority to provide MGIMS Wardha Admission for those candidates, who want to get admission in various Health Science Courses like MBBS, and MDS. Applications forms are invited by Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Science through online mode. Those students must meet the eligibility criteria, they can apply for MGIMS Wardha Admission 2018 by the filling and submitting MGIMS MBBS PMT Application Form. Candidates are suggested that, they must submit their filled form till the last date that is given in the notice.
Highlights Of This Page:
Those candidates will get registered themselves, they have to attend entrance exam which will be held on specified date or venue. Selection will be done on the basis of their entrance exam and admission decision. This year, the institutes will also releases admission forms for those candidates, who are seeking for admission in session 2018-2019.
To attain more details regarding MGIMS Wardha Admission 2018, you need to go through this page which is created for you by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Candidates please have a look below!!!
MGIMS Wardha Admission
MGIMS Wardha Eligibility Criteria:
- The age of participating candidates should not be more than 17 years as on 31st December in the respective year of admission.
- Contenders should pass 12th or its Equivalent Examination from a Recognized Board or any Indian University and should clear with English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Applicants must obtain at least 50% MarkGeneral Category Candidates, for SC/ST, OBC Candidates Must Obtain 40% Marks in the Subjects of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Contenders are appearing in 10+2 Higher Secondary Board Examination, can apply for MGIMS Wardha PMT 2018 Exam.
Check Also: Best Career Opportunities
Selection Process for MGIMS Wardha Admission:
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in written Entrance Exam which will be conducted by the institutes.
MGIMS PMT MBBS 2018 Exam Pattern:
- Examination Duration: 3 Hours
- of Questions: 180 Questions
- Total Marks: 180 Marks
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be accredited to each right answer
|Subjects Name||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
MGIMS 2018 Exam Centers:
How to apply for MGIMS Wardha Admission 2018?
- First of all, contenders are suggested to log on to the official website of organization that is www.mgims.ac.in.
- After visiting the official website, you have to choose “Admissions” tab from the left side of the homepage.
- Now, hit on suitable link for that course which you want to get admission.
- Then, read the notification carefully and press online registrationlink
- After getting registered, fill application form with complete details in correct manner.
- When you have filled form, must upload essential documents with passport size photograph.
- Finally, check it once again and press “Submit” button for the final submission of it.
- In the end, take a printout of it and keep it safe for future reference.
Read Also: Ways To Get Money For College Fees
MGIMS 2018 Dates:
|Availability of prospectus and application form||3rd week of December, 2017|
|Last date of receipt of filled up application||3rd week of March, 2018|
|Admit card||By the first week of April, 2018|
|MGIMS PMT Exam 2018 Entrance Exam||3rd week of April, 2018|
|Result||By the end of May, 2018|
|Counseling||will update later|
Applicants must check Official Link to solve their issue regarding the information about MGIMS Wardha Admission 2018.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||MGIMS WARDHA Result|
|Education Loans for Students||Scholarship in India|
|How to Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|