Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act, West Bengal has circulated a vacancy advertisement titled as MGNREGA Recruitment. As per the advertisement, the organization wants to hire 129 candidates to fill the vacant posts of Junior Technical Assistant and Account Assistant. Those candidates who are interested to grab Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act Recruitment, they must apply for the vacant posts after ensuring their eligibility. Candidates can attain further details of MGNREGA Recruitment 2017 by scrolling down this page.
Key Contents Of This Page:
Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act is inviting applications from young and talented candidates to employ them at the vacant posts. Candidates can visit the official website of the organization and follow the steps provided on this page to fill and send MGNREGA Application Form before the last date that is 06/11/2017. Candidates can go through below section of this page to know more about MGNREGA Recruitment 2018 which is well presented by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization name||Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act, West Bengal|
|Number of vacancy||129|
MGNREGA Vacancy Details:
|Post name||Number of vacancy|
|Junior Technical Assistant||97|
Candidates who are going to apply for MGNREGA Jobs shall possess Degree/Diploma in relevant fields from a recognized university or institute. Candidates should also have minimum working experience in relevant fields.
Age of the candidates applying for MGNREGA Udaipur JTA Recruitment 2017 shall be 18-35 Years as on 01/01/2017. Age relaxation to reserved categories will be according to the norms of Government of India.
Candidates who get selected for MGNREGA Junior Technical Assistant Recruitment shall be able to receive Rs.13000/- per month of salary as offered by the organization.
Those who get selected for MGNREGA Account Assistant Recruitment shall be able to receive Rs.8000/- per month of salary.
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in written examination followed by personal interview. Candidates should give their best in all the selection rounds for final selection. Final merit list will be prepared on the decision of managing authority of the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act, West Bengal.
Must Go Through These Articles, For Doing Preparation Of Exam /Interview:
Process to Apply for MGNREGA Recruitment 2017:
Candidates should follow below stated steps to fill Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act, West Bengal Application Form:
- First and foremost step of candidate is to visit the web portal of the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act that is banswara.rajasthan.gov.in
- After that navigate the home page and select the suitable app link of Junior Technical Assistant and Account Assistant posts
- After that a new page will be opened with different links, take your cursor to hit on “Notice” link.
- Then press on “Recruitment Notice for different posts under MGNREGA” from new window.
- Now an advertisement will be displayed up in front of you on your computer screen, read the complete notification accurately.
- Aspirants have to prepare MGNREGA Application form incorrect manner.
- Fill your application form with correct details in proper manner.
- Attach all the relevant documents/ testimonials along with application form.
- Affix your recent passport size photograph and send it to address mentioned below.
Get Here >> MGNREGA Recruitment Notification
District Programme Coordinator (Mahatma Gandhi NREGA),
Last date to send applications: 06/11/2017
Candidates can get rest details of MGNREGA Recruitment 2017–2018 by going through this Official Link. Candidates can also bookmark this web page by tapping to CTRL+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|