Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act has transmitted a job advertisement entitled as MGNREGA Recruitment. The organization has intended to hire eligible contenders for filling 88 vacant positions of Technical Assistant and Account Assistant. Applicants who are waiting for MGNREGA Vacancies can apply before the last date that is 31-12-2017. Individuals are required to submit online application form for MGNREGA Recruitment 2018 of which complete procedure have been mentioned in below section of the page.
Highlights of the Page:
Aspirants who will submit online application form before the closing date prescribed above have to participate in selection process. Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of written exam and interview performance. To obtain more information regarding MGNREGA Recruitment 2018, applicants must scroll down this page which is well designed by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization name||Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act|
|No of the posts||88|
|Name of the posts||Technical Assistant, Account Assistant|
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
For MGNREGA Technical Assistant Recruitment:
Applicants must have a diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized University or Institute.
For MGNREGA Account Assistant Recruitment:
Aspirants should possess B.com or M.com/MBA/ from recognized University or Institute.
You Can Also Check:
Age Criteria for MGNREGA Jobs 2018:
Minimum age and maximum age will be decided as per norms for Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act recruitment. The relaxation will be given only to reserved category contenders according to government rules.
Pay Details for MGNREGA Vacancy 2018:
Appointed contenders for MGNREGA Jobs will get impressive amount of monthly salary of Rs.13, 000/- and Rs. 8000/- for the account assistant vacancies. Other allowances and facilities will be provided to aspirants as per their job profile.
Mode of Selection:
Selection of eligible contenders will be done on the basis of written exam and interview performance for the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act technical recruitment. Passing contenders in written exam will be called for interview in which they are required to bring all relevant documents and certificates for verification purpose.
You May Read This:
How to apply for MGNREGA Recruitment 2018?
- First of all, willing to apply aspirants for Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act account assistant recruitment have to visit its official website that is jaipur.rajasthan.gov.in
- Hit on “recruitment” tab appearing at menu bar of the home page.
- After that, navigate your cursor towards suitable link regarding MGNREGA Recruitment.
- Read complete MGNREGA Recruitment notification 2018 for getting full info.
- Now, come back on previous page and hit on “apply online” button present on that page.
- Fill MGNREGA Online Application Form with correct info asking for filling vacant tabs.
- Below after, attach relevant documents and certificates with the application form in correct manner.
- Now, hit on “submit” button present at the last of the page.
- Then, follow suitable tab for download duly filled application form.
- At the end, take print out copy of it for avoid any trouble in future.
Last Date to Apply: 31-12-2017
Candidates may go through Official Link to getting more information regarding MGNREGA Recruitment 2018. You may make this page as bookmark by pressing CTRL+D keys from keyboard to get more updates regarding same.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Recruitment Notification|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|