Maharaja Ganga Singh University, Bikaner (formerly named as the University of Bikaner, Bikaner) provides various UG/PG and Diploma Courses. In order to give candidates MGSU Admission, the university conducts entrance examinations every year. Those who clear the examination become eligible for the Bikaner University Admission 2018. This year also the university will conduct the entrance examination for candidates interested in MGSU Admission 2018. Candidates who are willing to get Maharaja Ganga Singh University Admission 2018 need to complete the whole registration process by filling up the Application Form and submitting it before the due date that will be declared via MGSU Admission Notification on the official website mgsubikaner.ac.in
Content Mention In This Page:
In order to get admission in Maharaja Ganga Singh University, candidates need to appear from the entrance test which will be scheduled in the month of June 2018. After that, shortlisted candidates need to go through Personal Interview round conducted by the Maharaja Ganga Singh University. Candidates can fetch the remaining information about MGSU Admission 2018 through this page that is well designed by the team of recruitmentresult.com
MGSU Admission 2018 Course:
Department of Environmental Science
- M.Sc. Environmental Science
- Post Graduate Diploma in Geoinformatics & Remote Sensing
- Post Graduate Diploma in Advanced Instrumentation Techniques
- Post Graduate Diploma in Environmental Law
Department of Microbiology
- M.Sc. Microbiology
- Post Graduate Diploma in Microbial Technology & Quality Control and
- Post Graduate Diploma in Pharmaceutical Microbiology
Department of Computer Science
- M.Sc. Computer Science
- M.Sc. Computer Science (Lateral Entry)
- M.Sc. Cyber Security
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications
Department of History
- B.A. Honors in History
- M.A. History
- M.A. Museology
- M.A. Archaeology
- M.A. Vanshawali (Genealogy) and Community History
- Post Graduate Diploma in Archeology
- Post Graduate Diploma in Museology
- Post Graduate Diploma in Vanshawali (Geneology) and Community
Department of English
- M.A. English
- Certificate Course in Translation
Must Read: Things You Should Learn Before Graduation
Bikaner University Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates, who are going to apply for MGSU UG admission, should have passed Intermediate in any stream from a known Board of Education.
|Diploma Programmes||Aspirants interested in applying for MGSU Diploma Course, they should passed Class 12th or Graduation degree in the relevant discipline from a known University / Board of Education|
|Post Graduate Programmes||Candidates who are applying for the MGSU PG admission, they must attain Graduation in the required/ allied discipline from a recognized university or institute and has secured a minimum 45% of marks.|
Candidates who want to grab Doctoral courses, they should have Post Graduation degree in the concerned stream from a known University or institute.
Method of Bikaner University Selection:
Candidates have to go through the MGSU entrance exam, in order to provide admission for all post graduate and other courses. A merit list will be generated after MGSU Entrance result and on the basis of that result; selected aspirants will be called for further process that is Interview or Counseling programmes (Only for some programmes).
Note – B.A. Honors (in History) and Certificate Course in Translation (in English) Admission will be on Merit Basis no entrance test required.
Check Here: List Of Entrance Exam in India
The candidate who wishes to appear in the Entrance Examination shall pay the requisite fee (At present Rs. 200) for each subject as Entrance Examination fee (non-refundable). If the candidate wishes to appear in the Entrance Examination for more than one PG course then he/she has to fill in separate application form for each subject with separate requisite fee.
MGSU Fees Structure
For PG/Diploma/Certificate/M Phil Course:
MGSU Fees Details for For Social Science Section:
MGSU Entrance Exam pattern:
- The admission process of the University shall comprise an Entrance Examination of 50 marks (comprising 50 questions) for every subject.
- This will be in Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) pattern and a time allowed shall be 01.30 Hrs.
- There shall not be any provision for negative marking.
- The question paper for the Entrance Examination (except languages) shall be bilingual, i.e. both in Hindi and English.
Read Also: How to Solve Objective Type Questions
Maharaja Ganga Singh University Syllabus 2018
Candidates can check the Maharaja Ganga Singh University Syllabus of entrance exam will include all the subjects of intermediate level or graduation level. In the examination the questions of paper will be asked from the syllabus which are provided on the below mentioned links.
Get Here: MGSU Syllabus 2018
|For Environmental Science||Download PDF|
|For History||Download PDF|
|For Microbiology||Download PDF|
|For English||Download PDF|
|For Computer science||Download PDF|
How I Can Fill Bikaner University Admission Form??
- First and foremost step of candidates is to open official site of Maharaja Ganga Singh University that is mgsubikaner.ac.in.
- After reaching the homepage candidates need to follow the ‘Admission’ tab as it is present on the menu bar of the home page.
- Now select “Admission Rules” link, mentioned on the appeared page.
- After this go through all the details as available in PDF format.
- Now satisfied and eligible contenders must follow apply online link given to fill MGSU Online Admission Form.
- Complete the MGSU online application form and fill all the details that are required
- After filling up all the information, upload all the required testimonials and then recheck all the details again
- Remember the size of documents you are uploading must be according to the size prescribed.
- Now after this aspirants must press on “Submit” button.
- Then follow the procedure for payment of MGSU application fee and complete it.
- Lastly candidates can take a print out of MGSU Admission application slip generated after competing it in all respect.
Some important points to be noted:
- At the time of appearing in the entrance examination it is must for them to carry their 10th,12th and UG Mark Sheets along.
- The University shall invite online applications for Entrance Examination, the date of which shall be notified in national level Newspapers.
- In case the application for Entrance Examination in the subject concerned are less than 1.5 times of the seats available (as advertised), no Entrance Test shall be conducted and the students shall be admitted as per the admission policy issued by the Commissionerate College Education, Govt. of Rajasthan, for that session.
- Any candidate who has indulged in misbehavior with a teacher or with any authority of the University may be debarred from seeking admission in any of the Department of the University
|Last Date of Submission of MGSU Application Form||June 2018|
|MGSU Entrance Test||Last week of June 2018|
|MGSU Personal Interview||First week of July 2018|
|List Of admitted candidates||First week of July 2018|
Details of Counselling:
Details of MGSU Counseling:
After the announcement of MGSU result, qualified aspirants will participate in MGSU counseling process. This counseling will be conducted by the official members in the Maharaja Ganga Singh University and the students who attend it they must clear the merit list of Maharaja Ganga Singh University entrance examination. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks secured in 12th and graduate level.
While attending the counseling session it is important for contenders to submit their all the Mark Sheets, original certificates including Transfer Certificate/Character Certificate etc. failing which he/she shall not be entitled for admission.
To see further details about MGSU Admission 2018, you can check Official Link which is provided by this page of recruitmentresult.com.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|