Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Ltd has issued an employment advertisement related to MGVCL Recruitment 2016. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up various posts of ‘Chairperson’- Consumer Grievance Redressal Forum (CGRF). Candidates who wish to get hired in this board may apply for MGVCL Vacancy as soon as possible. Candidates are requested to stay connected to our web portal for the details regarding MGVCL Recruitment 2017 as we will be casing it shortly.
Interested candidates satisfying requisite eligibility norms may apply for this recruitment notification by submitting the duly filled application at below stipulated address prior to the due date which is well stated below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Ltd|
|Last date of receipt of application form||26th August 2016|
Essential Qualification for MGVCL Career:
Candidate applying for said post shall be a retired district judge or a retired senior judicial Officer or a retired civil servant not below the rank of Collector or a retired senior electrical engineer not below the rank of Chief Engineer having experience of distribution of electricity and preferably having working knowledge of Gujarati.
Grab Now: Latest 15000 Government Jobs
Appliers must attain the age below 65 years as on last date of receipt of application.
Those candidates who will be selected for the chairperson post will be getting the remuneration of Rs. 4000/- per sitting along with to & fro transportation facility.
Short listed candidates will be called for Written Test / Interview after screening application of application and selection of candidates will be done on basis of qualifications and experience.
|Tips & Tricks to prepare for Written Exam||Get Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||Get Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||Get Details|
Steps to apply for Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Ltd Recruitement:
- Desirous candidates need to first of all log on to the official website of Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Ltd that is mgvcl.com.
- After that aspirants are required to select “Career” tab located at the menu bar of home page.
- This will take you to the page having current vacancies, where you need to hit on “View/Download” link visible opposite to ‘ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE POST OF CHAIRPERSON – CONSUMER GRIEVANCES REDRESSAL FORUM (CGRF)’ link.
- Now, read the opened details regarding the stated post and ensure your eligibility for the post.
- After that prepare an application on A4 size paper only in proper format.
- Fill the application with all essential details in support of academic qualification, experience and age.
- Passport size photograph must be affixed on the application form and Photocopies of all educational and experience certificates must be attached along with the application form.
- Incomplete applications or applications without enclosures shall be rejected. Applications received thereafter shall not be considered.
- MGVCL shall not be responsible for any postal loss / delay of receipt of application.
- Interested candidates meeting above criteria may send their application along with relevant documents by Registered Post at below given address.
- Envelope containing application with other stated particulars should super scribe “Application for the Post of Chairperson – CGRF”
The General Manager (HR),
MGVCL, Corporate Office,
3rd Floor, Sardar Patel Vidyut Bhavan,
Race Course, Vadodara – 390 007
Check Here: More Jobs in Gujarat
The last date for submission of applications: 26th August 2016
For further information about this notification candidates may check below stated Official Notification. You may also bookmark this page by pressing CNTRL+D for getting instant access to this page and stay connected to this portal foe attaining latest updates related to MGVCL Recruitment 2016 – 2017.
Download PDF: MGVCL Jobs Notice
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|