Government of India, Ministry of Home Affairs is inviting male and female candidates for Walk-in Interview from 14-01-2019 to 18-01-2019 in BSF Composite Hospitals and GDMO. Individuals interested in MHA Recruitment 2019, can apply for the Specialist Doctor as per the advt.
|MHA Official Notification||Get Here|
|Official Website||Get Here|
Overview of MHA Recruitment:
- Recruitment Type: Walkin
- Walkin Date: 14-01-2019 to 18-01-2019
- Post Name: Specialists, Dental Surgeons, General Duty Medical Officers
- Total MHA Vacancies: 79
- Organization: Government of India, Ministry of Home Affairs
- Location: New Delhi
Who is eligible to apply for BSF Jobs?
- Nationality: Indian
- Required Qualification:
- For Specialists: Post-Graduation Degree/Diploma in the concerned Specialty
- For Dental Surgeons: BDS with minimum of 60% marks
- For General Duty Medical Officers: MBBS
- Age limits: not more than 67 Years as on Walkin Interview
- For Specialists: 1½ year for PG Degree Holders & 2½ year for Diploma Holders
- For Dental Surgeons: Post Degree work experience will be preferred
- For General Duty Medical Officers: Internship
Get Here: Latest Jobs in Medical Sector
|Post Name||Total Vacancy|
|General Duty Medical Officers||59|
|Total MHA Vacancies||79|
What is the monthly salary for MHA Jobs?
- For Specialists: Rs. 85,000 per month
- For Dental Surgeons: Rs. 75,000 per month
- For General Duty Medical Officers: Rs. 75,000 per month
What is the BSF Recruitment Process?
- Walk Interview
- Medical Test
Check Preparation Links
How to Obtain MHA Notification?
- The very first is to login to the official website of the Organization which is bsf.nic.in
- Further hit on “Recruitment” tab that is available under Recruitment section on the home page.
- This will direct you to a new web page.
- Now look for “BSF L/No. 1/29/2017-Pers/BSF/45019” and hit on the link.
- Go through the BSF Recruitment Notification carefully.
- Check the BSF Recruitment Eligibility thoroughly.
- If you fulfill all the eligibility criteria, then appear for the Walkin as per the dates.
FAQ’s Related to MHA Recruitment
Question 1: What is the Period of engagement?
Answer: There will be 3 years of Initial Contractual that can be extended for further 2 more years to the maximum age cap of 67 years.
Question 2: When will the Medical Examination be conducted?
Answer: On the same day of Interview, candidates will be medically examined by a Board of Medical Officers detailed by concerned Composite Hospital.
Question 3: What are the documents required for BSF Walkin?
Answer: Individuals can appear for the MHA Walkin along with the following documents (original & photocopies)-
- Graduation/Post-Graduation Degree
- Age Proof
- Experience Certificate
- Application in Plain Paper superscripting the name of the post applied for
- Five passport size recent photograph
MHA Recruitment 2019
Individuals who possess required eligibility criteria and want to be a part of Government of India, Ministry of Home Affairs can grab this opportunity by applying for Specialists, Dental Surgeons and General Duty Medical Officers with the help of above provided steps.
Interested candidates must appear for the BSF Walk In Interview from 14th January 2019 to 18th January 2019 at respective places for the post of Commandant (Works) (Combatised Posts) in BSF on Transfer on deputation Basis.
Grab Now: Upcoming Government Jobs
For other upcoming info regarding Ministry of Home Affairs Recruitment 2019, job seekers may visit this page on regular basis. You may also join us on Google Plus also to get latest updates time to time. If you want to get details about any government exam in your mailbox, you may also our free mail service. You may give your feedback in below given comment box.
Latest Recruitment On 03-01-2019: