Applications through offline mode are invited against MHA Recruitment from qualified and dedicated candidates to fill up 40 Posts of Assistant, JE, Stenographer and others. Interested applicants can submit the form till 30-03-2019 against MHA Vacancies.
MHA Recruitment 2019 Overview:
- Organization Name: Ministry of Home Affairs
- Posts Name: Assistant, JE, Stenographer and others
- MHA Vacancy: 40
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 30-03-2019
- Selection Process: Interview
- Official Website: mha.gov.in
MHA Vacancy Distribution:
|Name of Posts||MHA Vacancy|
|Asstt. Engineer (Electrical), HQ||01|
|Junior Engineer, HQ (Civil and Electrical)||03|
|Personal Assistant, HQ||03|
|Sr. Accountant, HQ||01|
Check Here All: Latest Recruitments
Q1. Do You Know About Requisite MHA Jobs Criteria?
Qualification Needed for MHA Advertisement:
Those applicants who hold analogous post on regular basis in parent cadre or department; or equivalent and possessing experience in the required field can apply for MHA Recruitment Notification.
Age Limitation for MHA Notification:
Age of applicants should notbe more than 56 years as on the closing date of receipt.
|MHA Recruitment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|MHA Official Website||Press Here|
Q2. What is Monthly Remuneration?
|Name of Posts||Monthly Remuneration|
|Deputy Secretary||Pay Band-3 + 7600, Level – 12|
|Under Secretary||Pay Band-3 + 6600, Level – 11|
|Executive Engineer||Pay Band-3 + 6600, Level – 11|
|Manager ICPs||Pay Band-3 + 6600, Level – 11|
|Section Officer||Pay Band-2 + 4600, Level – 07|
|Asstt. Engineer (Electrical), HQ||Pay Band-2 + 4600, Level – 07|
|Private Secretary||Pay Band-2 + 4600, Level – 07|
|Assistant||Pay Band-2 + 4200, Level – 06|
|MHA JE Recruitment, HQ (Civil and Electrical)||Pay Band-2 + 4200, Level – 06|
|Personal Assistant, HQ||Pay Band-2 + 4200, Level – 06|
|Sr. Accountant, HQ||Pay Band-2 + 4200, Level – 06|
|Accountant, HQ||Pay Band-1 + 2800, Level – 05|
|Stenographer Grade-D||Pay Band-1 + 2400, Level – 04|
|Cashier, HQ||Pay Band-1 + 1900, Level – 02|
Q3. What is MHA 2019 Recruitment Process?
Candidate’s selection will be done on basis of their performance in Personal Interview for MHA Assistant Recruitment.
Grab Now: Upcoming Government Jobs
Q4. How to Download MHA Application Form?
- First visit the official site that is mha.gov.in
- Go to “Notification” section and hit “Vacancies” tab.
- Select “Filling up of Group A B and C posts at LPAI Secretariat, New Delhi on deputation basis from those working in Central/State Government, PSUs & Autonomous Bodies” tab.
- First read the notification carefully
- Download the application format.
- Now type the application as per format in A-4 size paper
- Fill it with all required information carefully.
- Attach photo copies of original educational / experience certificates, documents and CV.
- Keep the application form along with documents in an envelope that should be super scribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST” and submit it to below given address.
Q5. Where You Will Submit the Form?
Under Secretary, LPAI, 1st Floor,
Lok nayak Bhawan, Khan Market,
New Delhi – 110511
You Can Check: Best State Government Jobs
Q6. What is Location of Job?
Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA), 1st Floor,
Lok nayak Bhawan, Khan Market, New Delhi – 110511
Ministry of Home Affairs Recruitment 2019 Details:
Individuals who possess required eligibility criteria and want to be a part of Government of India, Ministry of Home Affairs can grab this opportunity by applying for Assistant, JE, Stenographer and others Post by submitting form.
Candidates are required to submit the application form till last date that is 30-03-2019 against MHA Recruitment. For other upcoming info regarding Ministry of Home Affairs Recruitment 2019, job seekers may visit this page on regular basis.
You may also join us on Google Plus also to get latest updates time to time. If you want to get details about any latest government jobs in your mailbox, you may also our free mail service. You may give your feedback in below given comment box.
Latest Recruitment Updates
- NIA Recruitment 2019 | 64 Sub-Inspector & ASP Position Notification
- CG VYAPAM Recruitment 2019 Latest 14,580 Lecturer, Teacher Bharti: Apply
- ICFRE Recruitment 2019 Apply Online icfre.org 54 Scientist-B Vacancies
- NIT Silchar Recruitment 2019 nits.ac.in 74 Project Asst/Non-Teaching
- NHRC Recruitment 2019 nhrc.nic.in Consultant Job Openings – Apply Now
- VECC Recruitment 2019 vecc.gov.in Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre Posts
- Ordnance Factory Ambarnath Recruitment 2019 | Apprentices Openings Advt
- Karnataka Post Office Recruitment 2019 Latest GDS Vacancy – Apply Online