Ministry Of Human Resource Development has circulated an employment notification regarding MHRD Recruitment. Government organization wishes to recruit qualified and skilled contenders for filling up Officer/Asst & other Posts. Aspirants, who are interested to apply for MHRD Recruitment 2017, may submit the prescribed application form on or before the last date which is 15th January 2017.
To submit MHRD Application Form, appliers may need to follow below stated guidelines and apply on or earlier the closing date. Contenders can get the detailed information about Ministry Of Human Resource Development Recruitment from this page which is created by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Must have a glance…
|Organization Name||Ministry Of Human Resource Development|
|Last Date To Submit Application Form||15th January 2017|
|Posts Name||Total Vacancies|
|Senior Principal Private Secretary||01|
|Reader / Upper Division Clerk||01|
|Lower Division Clerk||02|
|Multi Tasking Staff||07|
Essential Qualification For MHRD Recruitment Notification:
Applicants must have Graduation / Post Graduation degree or diploma in concerned stream from a recognized university / Institute with good academic record or relevant working experience.
- Aspirants’ maximum age for mhrd.gov.in Recruitment should be 56 years.
- Age relaxation for reserved category aspirants will be decided as per organization norms.
To Read MHRD Recruitment Notification: From Here
|Posts Name||Pay Scale||With Gross Pay|
|Senior Principal Private Secretary||Rs.15600 – 39100/-||Rs. 7600/-|
|Section Officer||Rs. 9300 – 34800/-||Rs. 4600/-|
|Private Secretary||Rs. 4600/-|
|Personal Assistant||Rs. 4200/-|
|Stenographer Grade-D||Rs. 5200 – 20200/-||Rs. 2400/-|
|Reader / Upper Division Clerk|
|Lower Division Clerk||Rs.1,900/-|
|Multi Tasking Staff||Rs.1800/-|
Selection Process For MHRD Jobs:
Contender’s classification for aforesaid posts will be purely based on their performance in test and/or interview process which will be taken by selection committee of organization.
|Preparation Tips for Exam||Get Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||Get Details|
How to Apply for MHRD Recruitment?
- Candidates, who are fulfilling the above eligibility criteria, they must go through official website that is www.mhrd.gov.in.
- From homepage, go to “Advertisement” section and select “Vacancy Circular dated 16th November, 2016 – (115.4 KB)” link.
- After that read complete advertisement properly and download application format.
- Must fill the application form as in prescribed manner with all correct details.
- Attach the required documents / certificates with the form.
- Application form completed in all aspects must be sent to specified address mentioned below before closing date.
To the Under Secretary (Minority Education),
Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development,
Room No.535, Fifth Floor, C-Wing, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi – 110001
You Can Also Check: More Jobs in Delhi
Last Date To Submit Application Form: 15th January 2017
You may open above stated Official Notification to get more info about MHRD Recruitment 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitment Notices|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|