Job fighters get ready to avail latest government jobs now…… An online latest career notification has been liberated as MHRD Recruitment. Ministry Of Human Resource Development comes with huge vacancies. In this concern, applications are invited to enroll dynamic and eligible Indians for filling up vacant positions of Library & Information Assistant [Group “B”] and Director till the last date that is 05-05-2017 and 10-04-2017. The Official Notice link regarding MHRD Recruitment 2017 is given below posts wise on this single page, so you need to press on the link.
Content Of The Page
Job entrants who want to enhance their career in government sector and meet with the job norms must apply for MHRD Job. To fill correct application form, applicants have to go through below stated steps and follow all the instructions from the following steps. Here on this web page of recruitmentresult.com we are providing complete details about Ministry Of Human Resource Development Recruitment you may read the entire section of it and collect all information.
|Organization Name||Ministry Of Human Resource Development|
|Last Date to Apply for Ministry Of Human Resource Development Vacancies||05-05-2017 and 10-04-2017 according to the posts|
- Library and Information Assistant [Group “B”]
What will be the required eligibility criteria?
|Posts Name||Required Qualification|
|Library and Information Assistant [Group “B”]|
Want More Jobs? Check Below Given Links:
Limitations of Age and Salary Details:
|Posts Name||Limitations of Age||Offered Salary|
|Library and Information Assistant [Group “B”]||Not more than 65 years|
|Director||Less than 56 years||As per norms|
Download Official Notification in PDF Form:
|Posts Name||Official Notice Link|
|Library and Information Assistant [Group “B”]||Press Here|
Mode of Hiring for Ministry Of Human Resource Development Vacancy:
- To appoint best contenders for mhrd.gov.in Recruitment 2017 the selection department of Ministry Of Human Resource Development will be conducted Written Test and/ or Interview.
- Final selection of aspirants will be done on the basis of applicant’s performance in test/ Interview.
|Get Details||Written Exam Techniques|
|Interview Preparation Tips|
Applying Procedure for MHRD Jobs:
Contenders who find them eligible after reading all mentioned details may apply for these job openings in government sector by following simple procedure as framed here.
- First of all, aspirants are needed to log on official website of Ministry Of Human Resource Development that is mhrd.gov.in
- On home page of web portal hit at “Advertisement” tab presented at the middle of home page and also hit on “More” link.
- This tab will take you to the next page here you need to hit at suitable link as given below.
- “Filling up the post of Library and Information Assistant [Group „B‟] in Pay Band-2 of Rs.9300-34800 with grade pay of Rs.4200 in the Directorate of Adult Education – (499.8 KB)” link OR
- “Advertisement for the post of Director of IIM, Amritsar – (128.73 KB)” Link.
- Now MHRD Notification will be opened in PDF Format you need to read the entire section of it before going to apply for available vacancies.
- Read all the information carefully given in latest government Vacancy Notification and after reading complete details, download the prescribed application form from the below sanction of the advertisement.
- After taking print out of it fill your application form with complete and correct details.
- Affix your passport size photograph on the given space and attach the copies of necessary attested documents with the form.
- After attesting the relevant documents you should enclosed it in sealed envelope super scribing with “The Post Applied for…..”
- Lastly send it to the below stated address.
Grab Now: Daily Job Updates
Postal Address and Important Dates:
|Posts Name||Postal Address||Last date to submit application form for MHRD Recruitment 2017|
|Library and Information Assistant [Group “B”]||To The Director,|
Directorate of Adult Education, Department of School Education & Literacy, Ministry of Human Resource Development, 10, Jamnagar House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi Delhi-110011,
|Director||To Ms. RIna Sonowal Kouli,|
Ministry of Human Resource Development, Department of Higher Education, Room No. 419, ‘C Wing, Shastri Bhawan,
New Delhi -110001
Grab Today: Jobs in Delhi
You can visit Official Notice Link given above to get more information about MHRD Careers notification.
Dear aspirants to get latest updates about MHRD Recruitment 2017 very soon through this web page, you may subscribe us to get free email alerts directly to your inbox. You can join us Facebook or Goggle plus to obtain updated information on your timeline directly regarding upcoming jobs in government sector.
Get Other Relevant Job Options:
Ministry Of Human Resource Development has released a career notification titled as MHRD Recruitment. Company is looking to appoint eligible candidates for 132 Project Admin, Officer / Consultant posts. Candidates, who wish to apply for MHRD Recruitment 2017 notification for advertised post, must apply by submitting their filled in applications as soon as possible.
This Page Consist Of:
Willing contenders may fetch this chance by filling the online application form for MHRD Jobs and thereafter sending the filled applications in correct manner after ensuring that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as indicated below on this page of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||Ministry Of Human Resource Development|
|Number of Posts||132|
|Last Date to Apply Application Form||19-03-2017|
MHRD Vacancy and Pay Scale Details:
|Position Name||No. of Post||Pay Scale|
|State Project Administrator||12||Rs.66000/-|
|Nodal Officer/ Consultant||Institutional Development/ Academic||12||Rs.140900/-|
|Monitoring & Evaluation||12|
MHRD Recruitment: Official Notification
Upper age limit of the applying candidates for State Project Administrator post should not exceed 60 years and those who are applying for rest other posts should not attain the upper age above 50 years as on last date of receipt of application.
|Position Name||Required Qualification|
|State Project Administrator||Member of All India Services / State Civil Services with not less than 10 years of service.|
|Nodal Officer/ Consultant||Institutional Development/ Academic||Ph.D. in Engineering / Science / Technology / Management with minimum experience of 05 years.|
|Procurement||Masters in Engineering / Science / Technology / Arts / Management with 06 years.|
|Finance||Master’s Degree in Commerce / Accounting / Business Administration or equivalent Professional Qualification.|
|Monitoring & Evaluation||Masters Degree in Engineering / Technology / Computers / IT along with diploma in management with 05 years’ experience.|
|Information Technology||Masters in Arts / Management along with Diploma in Marketing or Management with minimum 10 years’ experience.|
|Office Assistant||Graduate in any discipline|
|Account Assistant||B.Com from any government recognized institutes / universities with minimum 50% of marks or equivalent.|
|Messenger-cum-Driver||Intermediate from any government recognized institutes or equivalent.|
Grab Today: Latest B.Com Jobs
Mode of Appointment for MHRD Careers:
Those candidates who qualify in the written examination will be called for interview in the ratio as fixed by the notification. No TA / DA will be admissible for attending the examination / Interview.
Applying Process for Ministry Of Human Resource Development Recruitment:
- Aspirants fulfilling requisite eligibility norms may apply by submitting the prescribed online application form through official website that is www.mhrd.gov.in.
- Now, on the home page, aspirants need to select “Requirement of SPAs, Consultants / Nodal Officers & Staff in SPIU for World Bank assisted project – TEQUIP of MHRD on contractual / deputation basis for Focus States across India (01-Mar-2017)” link available under ‘update’ section.
- Thereafter, read the given notification and ensure your eligibility for available vacancies.
- After that eligible candidates, need to select “Apply Online” link for filling the online application.
- Candidates are now required to read the given details carefully and after that select “I Agree” tab.
- This will display a new page, online application form will appear on your digital screen; fill it with relevant documents, photographs and signature.
- Choose “Submit” tab for making final submission of application.
- Retain a copy of filled application for future use.
Check Out: How To Fill Online Application Form
Documents required at the time of furnishing application form:
- Scanned photograph
- Scanned signature in jpg or jpeg format.
- Scanned mandatory certificates or documents (as applicable).
- 10th / Matriculation mark sheet.
- Candidates belonging to SC / ST / PWD in order to get fee relaxation must possess certificates like Caste, Service certificate etc.
Last Date for Submission of online application form: 19-03-2017 till 12:00 P.M.
Candidates interested to apply may check the Official Notification for getting other information regarding MHRD Recruitment 2017. Aspirants can stay in touch with us to obtain updated information in regards of this recruitment.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|