Ministry Of Human Resource Development seeks to engage dedicated and hardworking individuals for Consultant Posts under an Advertisement framed as MHRD Recruitment. Job hunters who desire to get jobs in government sector should apply for MHRD Recruitment 2015 Notification. Willing candidates are required to submit expression of interest with CV through email.
|Name of Post||Consultants and Senior Consultants|
|Last date to submit expression of interest with CV||30th June 2015|
All other details related to MHRD Recruitment 2015 including qualification, age, Selection Process, Application fee, apply method etc are well framed below on this page of recruitmentresult.com.
- Participating with State Governments, State Higher Education Councils and other functionaries to offer essential support to Higher Education Plans and help in strategic planning activities.
- Carry out appraisals and assessment studies of the State Higher Education Plans.
- Planning, managing and coordinating different activities, as well as workshops, training etc being conceded out by RRC in different states.
- Conduct monitoring and valuation of RUSA activities
- Provide all administrative, operational, technological and logistic support to RRC.
Aspirants should have possessed Masters’ Degree and/or M. Phil./PhD in Social Sciences/Sciences/Engineering/Technology/ Management/Law from a recognized University/Institute.
Appliers should have 7 -10 years of experience in Social Development sector.
- Ability to grab concepts and situations, compliance in dealing with varying environments
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Skill in ICT usage
The successful candidates who will get hired for above mentioned posts will be offered an initial salary within the range of Rs. 4.8 lakhs to Rs. 7.2 lakhs per annum corresponding to experience and qualifications.
Process to apply MHRD Recruitment:
- Contenders who fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned above may apply for MHRD Recruitment 2015 Notification on or before the last date which is 30th June 2015.
- Interested candidates are required to submit expression of interest with CV to email address stated below.
Date to Remember:
Appliers should apply for concerned posts on or before 30th June 2015.
Note: It is advised to contenders to read Official Advertisement to know more information.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On