MHT CET 2018 Application Form
Registration Process for MHT CET 2018 has been started from today onwards that is 18/01/2018 till 25/03/2018!!! Candidates who are willing to apply against Maharashtra Common Entrance Test must fill MHT CET 2018 Application Form from here.
For your comfort, we have discussed step wise instructions below which will help you in filling MHT CET Application Form 2018 easily. So must, collect all stuff about MHT CET that is it’s Eligibility, Exam Dates, How to Apply etc.
Over-view of Page:
According to the latest MH CET Notification, Maharashtra Common Entrance Test will be held on 10/05/2018 and MH CET Admit Card will be available on 24/04/2018 on its official website. This state level entrance examination will be organized through offline mode.
MHT CET 2018 Application Form
To fetch complete information in concern of MHT CET 2018 Application Form, candidates are advised to check the below tuned page which is created by the expertise team members of recruitmentresult.com
MHT CET 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
Before applying for MHT-CET 2018, aspirants may go through detailed MHT CET Eligibility Criteria.
Engineering, Technology & Pharmacy Courses:
- To apply for Maharashtra Common Entrance Test, you may pass HSC/12th or its equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- Candidates must be an Indian citizen.
- There is no age limit to apply for Maharashtra Common Entrance Test 2018
- Appearing applicants are also eligible.
Check here: 7 Things You Must Know Before Admission
Health Science Courses:
Contenders must pass HSC/12th or its equivalent examination with PCB & English to apply for Maharashtra Common Entrance Test. Applicant should be medically fit.
- For Unani and Ayurvedic courses, you must be born on or before 1st October 2001.
- For other health science courses, applicants must be born on or before 31st December 2001.
Application Fee for Maharashtra Common Entrance Test:
In order to fill MHT CET 2018 Application Form, applicants need to pay application fee as listed here. You need to download and print the Bank Challan & submit the fee through State Bank of India (SBI) branches.
- General candidates- Rs. 800
- Reserved category candidates-Rs.600
Read Here: Do you need Money for College Fee?
MH CET 2018 Exam Pattern:
- Candidates applying for engineering courses have to appear for PAPER 1 & PAPER 3.
- While aspirants applying for the Heath science degree and other courses will undergo PAPER 1 & PAPER 2.
- Maharashtra Common Entrance Test will be organized through offline (pen and paper based) mode.
- MH CET 2018 Question Paper will come in English or Marathi or Urdu for PCB. Mathematic paper will be in English language only.
- There will be three papers consisting Multiple Choice Questions.
- Each paper is of 100 marks.
- Time duration of MH CET 2018 paper is of 1½ hours for each paper.
- There is no provision of Negative Marking.
|Paper||Subjects||No. of Question (MCQ) Based on||Total Marks|
|Class XI||Class XII|
|Paper 3||Biology (Botany)||10||40||100|
Have A Look On this Useful Section
START: Online Chemistry Quiz
START: Physics Online Test
START: Biology Online Quiz
START: Mathematics Quiz
MH CET 2018 Syllabus:
- MHT CET Syllabus 2018 consists of subjects as Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics.
- 20% questions will be asked from class 11th syllabus.
- You may go through detailed MH CET syllabus to score well in paper.
Get Details: MHT CET Syllabus
How to fill MHT CET Application Form?
Candidates who are willing to do MH CET Registration 2018 are advised to follow the below structured steps:
Step 1: Candidates may visit official site of organization i.e. www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in
Step 2: Press ‘MHT-CET 2018’ tab which is located under ‘Degree Programmes’ at the right side of the home page
Step 3: This will take you on new page where you need to select ‘Information Brochure – Technical Education Courses | Agriculture Courses’ link and read the MH CET 2018 notification very carefully.
Step 4: After reading MH CET Notification, you need to fill MHT CET 2018 application form by pressing the ‘Apply Online’ tab.
Step 5: Fill MHT CET 2018 registration form by following g the instructions given below:
1) New User Registration
2) Filling MHT CET Online Application Form
3) Mode of payment
4) Payment transaction queries
New User Registration:
- Candidates need to fill Registration form with asked details as per the requirement.
- Candidates must remember that no changes in Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Mobile No. and Email ID are permitted to the data once confirmed and submitted.
Filling Online Application Form
- Provide all relevant details carefully, before submission.
- An Application No. will be generated after submission.
Mode of Payment
- After filling of registration form, candidates need to deposit application fee online through Credit / Debit Card, Net-banking as prescribed below:
- For General Category Candidates from Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), J & K Migrant candidates : ₹800/- + Service Charges
- Candidates of Backward Class Categories [SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC] and Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only. : ₹600/- + Service Charges
Payment Transaction Queries
- At the time of transaction, if the amount is debited please do not try new Application. Please wait for 24 hrs and try for the payment once again in the same registered email id.
- If the amount is not debited, you can try the payment again.
Step 6: You need to upload recent passport size photograph and signature (not more than 50KB per file. Uploaded files should be in JPEG format.
Step 7: Submit your MH CET online application form & acquire hard copy of same to be kept for future need.
Fill Here>>>> MHT CET 2018 Application Form
Download Now: MHT CET 2018 Notification
MH CET Admit Card 2018:
Candidates will be able to get their MHT CET Hall Ticket through this page. Officials will release MH CET hall ticket from the last week of April 2018. It is mandatory to carry call letter along with the photo ID proof (School/ Passport/College Identity Card) at the time of MHT CET exam.
MHCET Answer Key 2018:
MHCET 2018 Answer Key contains correct answers of questions asked in exam. It is expected officials will release MHT CET Answer Key in the 4rd week of May 2018. With help of “Registration ID” & “Password”, you can check out your answers with right ones.
MHT CET Result 2018:
MHT CET 2018 Result will be accessible from 1st week of June 2018. After declaration of score card, MHT CET Result will be prepared. You are advised to keep printout of MHT CET score card till admission procedure.
MH CET Counselling 2018:
After the announcement of score card, candidates will be invited for MHT CET 2018 Counselling. Counselling will be commenced from 2nd week of June 2018. You need to carry lised documents at time of counseling.
Documents Required during Counselling:
- 10th Marksheet & Passing Certificate
- HSC/12th Marksheet & Passing Certificate
- MH CET Admit Card 2018
- MH CET Score Card 2018
- Domicile Certificate
- Category Certificate (If applicable)
- Medical Fitness Certificate
MH CET 2018 Dates:
|Online registration and Confirmation of Application Form on website||18/01/2018 to 25/03/2018|
|Online registration and Confirmation of Application Form on website|
(with additional Late Fee of Rs. 500/- )
|26/03/2018 to 31/03/2018|
|Issue of Admit Card (through candidate login)||24/04/2018 to 10/05/2018|
|Date of Examination||10/05/2018 (Thursday)|
|Centre of Examination||As indicated in Admit Card|
|Declaration of the Result||On or before 03-06-2018|
Aspirants may attain more information about MHT CET 2018 Application Form by following its Official Link. On release of Official Notification, we will update you.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|MHT CET Notification||Medical Entrance Exams in India|
|Education Loans for Students||MHT CET Preparation Tips|
|How to Get Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE|
|How to Start New Life In College?||Scholarship in India|