MHT CET Application Form
MHT CET Application Form has been released!! MHT CET 2019 Registration Procedure will continue till 23-03-2019. You are suggested to check Complete Procedure of MHT CET Online Application Form Submission and MHT CET Exam Date by moving your cursor downwards.
|Name of the Organization||Directorate of Technical Education,|
|Name of the Examination||Maharashtra Health and|
Entrance Test (MHT CET)
|MHT CET Application Form Date||01-01-2019 to 23-03-2019|
|MHT CET Online registration &|
Confirmation (with late fees)
|24-03-2019 to 31-03-2019|
|MHT CET Admit Card Release Date||25-04-2019 to 02-05-2019|
|MHT CET 2019 Exam Date||02-05-2019 to 13-05-2019|
|MHT CET Answer Key Date||Last week of May 2019|
|MHT CET 2019 Result Declaration Date||before first week of June 2019|
MHT CET Application Form 2019
Guidelines To Submit MHT CET 2019 Application Form
Step1: MHT CET Online Registration Procedure
- Go through the official website that is mhtcet2019.mahaonline.gov.in
- Move your cursor towards “Registration (For New Candidates)” link.
- Enter asked details for MHT CET 2019 Registration.
- Registered Candidates have to follow “Login (Only for already registered candidates)” link.
Step2: MHT CET Online Application Form
- Enter the personal, contact, education, exam and other details in MHT CET 2019 Online Application Form.
- Press on “I Agree” box and After that verify your details.
- At Last you need to press the “Submit” button.
Step3: Upload Images & Signature
- Follow “Upload Photo & Signature” button.
- Go through “Hit here to upload Photograph/Signature” link.
- Now hit on “Choose File” option to select images.
- Press on “Upload Photo/signature” to upload images.
Step4: MHT CET 2019 Application Fee Payment
- Go through “Continue” button for fee payment.
- Press on “Hit Here to print your Bank-pay-in-Slip”.
- Take a printout of the bank challan and make fee payment to the nearest branch of SBI bank.
Step-5: MHT CET 2019 Confirmation Page
- Now wait for 24 hours till the fee payment get confirmed.
- Print MHT CET Online Form and keep MHT CET Application Form safe for future use.
MHT CET Apply Online Links
|MHT CET 2019 Apply Online||Check Here|
|Forgot Password||Check Here|
|Forgot Username||Check Here|
|Help file for Online Application Process||Check Here|
|MHT CET 2019 Registration||Check Here|
|Email Your Grievance||Check Here|
|Facilitation Centers List For MHT-CET 2019||Check Here|
MHT CET Application Fee
|Mode of Payment||Through offline as well as online mode.|
Aspirants who will pay application fee through offline mode, they have to download and print the Bank Challan & submit the fee through State Bank of India (SBI) branches.
Read Here Now: How to Pay Application Fees Through Online Mode
Documents Required With MHT CET Online Form
- Valid Email ID and Contact Number.
- Payment details.
- Documents In Support of personal, academic and communication details.
MHT CET Application Form Instruction
- Scanned image of recent colored photograph in jpeg format.
- The image size should not exceed 50 kb.
- Scanned image of signature in jpeg format with maximum 50 kb size.
- The signature should be made in small letters on a white paper with black ink.
MHT CET Form Correction
Step 1: Visit the official website of MHT CET 2019 and hit Login.
Step 2: Login by entering the required details.
Step 3: Make the changes you want to make in Application form for MHT CET 2019.
Step 4: Save and submit MHT CET Application Form.
Check Out: Education Loans for Students
MHT CET Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must be an Indian National.
- Passed the HSC examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination.
- obtained a minimum of 50% marks (45% marks, in the case of Backward class categories and PwD candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only) in the subjects.
- Completed class 12 with English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology /Biotechnology/ Technical Vocational subject.
- the minimum percentage criteria is 45% and for reserved category, it is 40%
- There is no age limit applicable for this course.
You Can Also Check: Best Career Opportunities
Allied Health Science Courses:
- Passed in 12th with Physics, chemistry, Biology and English as the main subjects.
- He/ She should be medically fit.
- Candidate should be born on or after December, 2000.
- For Unani and Ayurvedic courses, you must be born on or before 1st October 2001.
- For other health science courses, applicants must be born on or before 31st December 2001.
More Links Related To MHT CET
|MHT CET Answer Key||Check Here|
|MHT CET Admit Card||Check Here|
|MHT CET 2019||Check Here|
|MHT CET Counselling||Check Here|
|MHT CET Syllabus||Check Here|
|MHT CET Preparation Tips||Check Here|
|MHT CET Exam Centres||Check Here|
|MH CET Law Result||Check Here|
|MHT CET Eligibility Criteria||Check Here|
|MH CET Previous Year Question Papers||Check Here|
FAQ’s Related To MHT CET Application Form
Question1: Do I Need To Report To Any MHT CET Office For Online Registration?
Answer: No. Online Registration can be done from any place of convenience using the internet.
Question2: Do I Need Any Documents To Get Registered Online?
Answer: No. You will only be required to fill the required information in the online application form.
Check Here: List Of Entrance Exam in India
Question3: If I have passed /appearing for 12th from a School in Mumbai, how do I know if the ‘District of School falls under Mumbai (11) or Mumbai Suburban (12)?
Answer: If your School is situated between Colaba and Mahim or Colaba and Sion, then select Mumbai (11) and if it is beyond Sion and Mahim, then select Mumbai Suburban (12).
Question4: At the time of transaction, if the amount is debited What Should I Do?
- Please do not try new Application.
- Please wait for 24 hrs and try for the payment once again in the same registered email id.
Aspirants may attain more information about MHT CET Application Form 2019 by following its Official Link or connected with us.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|How to Get a Free College Education||How to Be a Successful Teenager|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||How to Pursue a Career Later in Life|
|Best Colleges in India||Scholarship in India|