MHT CET Counselling
Check New MHT CET Counselling Schedule! DTE Maharashtra is all set to organize Counseling Procedure. Those who qualify MHT CET exam will be eligible to appear in counseling round. Contenders will be able to participate in Counseling from the first week of June 2018. Final date to register for counseling lasts till third week of June 2018. Through Maharashtra Common Entrance Test Counselling, you may choose preferred college for admission. Go through MHT CET Counselling schedule from here.
Over-view of Page:
Government of Maharashtra will conduct MH CET 2018 Counselling for offering admissions in B.Tech, B.Pharm & other courses. Maharashtra Common Entrance Test is one of the state level entrance examinations.
Those who get qualified under entrance test will undergo counseling process comprising seat allotment for admission in Engineering & Technology, Pharmacy and Pharm.D courses. To avail more details about MHT CET Counselling 2018, scroll down this page prepared by team of recruitmentresult.com.
MHT CET Counselling
Category of Applicants
|General Category, Outside Maharashtra State Applicant and Children of Indian workers in Gulf Countries||Rs. 800/-|
|Reserved Category from Maharashtra State and Persons with Disability applicants from Maharashtra||Rs. 600/-|
Children of NRI / OCI / PIO, Foreign National
Read Here: Counselling Tips & Techniques
MHT CET 2018 Fee Structure:
|Fee Details||Non Autonomous Government Institutes and University Department||Autonomous Government /Government Aided Institutes /BATU Lonere/ ICT Mumbai|
|Tuition||Rs. 15,000/-||Rs. 15,000/-|
|Development||Rs. 5,000/-||Rs. 32,500/-|
|Other||Rs. 4,000/-||Rs. 26,000/-|
|Total||Rs. 24,000/-||Rs. 73,500/-|
MHT CET Counselling 2018 Procedure:
Here is detailed MH CET Counseling Process. Go through it with utmost care.
- At first & foremost step, you need to visit official portal of organization www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in
- Choose link concerning MHT CET Counselling notice. Check all required details from it.
- To attend counselling, you need to register by using login details like application number, MH CET roll number, date of birth, course, etc.
- Submit all details as per requirement for registration.
- Subsequent to filling of application form, you need to visit any convenient Facilitation Centre in person.
- Aspirants are recommended to carry required documents in original along with photocopies.
- The faciliation centre will confirm the candidate’s application & documents.
- Receipt cum Acknowledgement of Application Form will be issued.
Display of Merit List:
- At this step, final merit list will be displayed after Document Verification session.
- Merit list will be displayed separately for all the programmes.
- Those who get shorlisted in the merit list may proceed for further stage.
Online Option Filling & Confirmation:
- At this step, you need to fill options of colleges & courses as per your preference.
- Students can fill maximum 300 choices.
- Through login details, you may fill option form.
Provisional Seat Allotment:
- Subsequent to option filling & confirmation, seats will be allotted to aspirants.
- On the basis of filled choices & availability of seats in colleges, seat allotment process will be carried.
Reporting to the Admission Reporting Center (ARC):
- At next step, you are required to report to the ARC in schedule time.
- This process is carried out to confirm the allotted seat.
- In case, you fail to appear at the prescribed schedule, your allotment will be rejected & you will not be allowed to participate in next session.
Reporting and confirmation of admission to the Allotted Institution:
- This is the final stage where you need to report to the institution finally allotted.
- In order to confirm admission, you may carry required documents & fees as required.
Documents Required for Verification:
- Class X mark sheet
- Class XII or equivalent mark sheet
- MH CET 2018 admit card
- MH CET 2018 score card
- School leaving certificat (if required)
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Medical fitness certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Passport size photographs
Check Now: Counselling Procedure in Detail
MH CET 2018 Counselling Schedule:
|Events||MHT CET Counselling Schedule(Tentative)|
|Online registration of application for admission||2nd to 3rd week of June 2018|
|Document verification at faciliation centre|
|Release of merit list||3rd week of June 2018|
|Display of seat matrix||4th week of June 2018|
|Online Submission & Confirmation of Option Form|
|Display of Provisional Allotment||Last week of June 2018|
|Reporting to the Admission Reporting Center(ARC) as per Allotment||Last week of June to 1st week of July 2018|
|Display of Vacant Seats||1st week of July 2018|
|Online Submission & Confirmation of Option Form (round 2)||1st to 2nd week of July 2018|
|Display of Provisional Allotment (round 2)||2nd week of July 2018|
|Reporting to the ARC as per Allotment|
Check Also: Counselling Schedule
Aspirants may check its Official Link to get more information about MHT CET Counselling 2018. Stay tuned with our portal for receiving more updates concerning government jobs, application form & others.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|MHT CET Details||MHT CET Application Form|
|MHT CET Syllabus||MHT CET Admit Card|
|MHT CET Answer Key||MH CET Previous Year Question Papers|
|MHT CET Result||Engineering Exam Calendar|
|Engineering Entrance Exams||Education Loans for Students|