MHT CET Counselling 2019
Commencement of MHT CET Counselling 2019 Registration for admission to Maharashtra State/ All India/ J&K Migrant candidates & NRI/ OCI/ PIO/ CWIGC/ FN candidates for CAP seats will be done in First week of June 2019
MHT CET Counselling Dates 2019
Students who will qualify MHT CET 2019 only be eligible to participate in DTE Maharashtra Counselling 2019. Check MHT CET Counselling New Schedule/ MH CET Counseling Procedure and more from below customized page
Maharashtra State CET Counselling 2019
Counselling of MHT CET 2019, involves registration, choice filling, seat allotment/ confirmation and report to college. Government of Maharashtra will conduct MH CET 2019 Counselling for offering admissions in B.Tech, B.Pharm & other courses.
To avail more details about MHT CET Counselling 2019, candidates are advice to scroll down this page which is well prepared by the expert team member of recruitmentresult.com.
MHT CET Counselling
Category of Applicants
|General Category, Outside Maharashtra State Applicant and Children of Indian workers in Gulf Countries||Rs. 800/-|
|Reserved Category from Maharashtra State and Persons with Disability applicants from Maharashtra||Rs. 600/-|
Children of NRI / OCI / PIO, Foreign National
Read Here: Counselling Tips & Techniques
MHT CET 2019 Fee Structure:
|Fee Details||Non Autonomous Government Institutes and University Department||Autonomous Government /Government Aided Institutes /BATU Lonere/ ICT Mumbai|
|Tuition||Rs. 15,000/-||Rs. 15,000/-|
|Development||Rs. 5,000/-||Rs. 32,500/-|
|Other||Rs. 4,000/-||Rs. 26,000/-|
|Total||Rs. 24,000/-||Rs. 73,500/-|
MHT CET Counselling 2019 Procedure:
Here is detailed MH CET Counseling Process. Go through it with utmost care.
- At first & foremost step, you need to visit official portal of organization www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in
- Choose link concerning MHT CET Counselling notice. Check all required details from it.
- To attend counselling, you need to register by using login details like application number, MH CET roll number, date of birth, course, etc.
- Submit all details as per requirement for registration.
- Subsequent to filling of application form, you need to visit any convenient Facilitation Centre in person.
- Aspirants are recommended to carry required documents in original along with photocopies.
- The faciliation centre will confirm the candidate’s application & documents.
- Receipt cum Acknowledgement of Application Form will be issued.
Display of Merit List:
- At this step, final merit list will be displayed after Document Verification session.
- Merit list will be displayed separately for all the programmes.
- Those who get shorlisted in the merit list may proceed for further stage.
Online Option Filling & Confirmation:
- At this step, you need to fill options of colleges & courses as per your preference.
- Students can fill maximum 300 choices.
- Through login details, you may fill option form.
Provisional Seat Allotment:
- Subsequent to option filling & confirmation, seats will be allotted to aspirants.
- On the basis of filled choices & availability of seats in colleges, seat allotment process will be carried.
Reporting to the Admission Reporting Center (ARC):
- At next step, you are required to report to the ARC in schedule time.
- This process is carried out to confirm the allotted seat.
- In case, you fail to appear at the prescribed schedule, your allotment will be rejected & you will not be allowed to participate in next session.
Reporting and confirmation of admission to the Allotted Institution:
- This is the final stage where you need to report to the institution finally allotted.
- In order to confirm admission, you may carry required documents & fees as required.
Documents Required for Verification:
- Class X mark sheet
- Class XII or equivalent mark sheet
- MH CET 2019 admit card
- MH CET 2019 score card
- School leaving certificat (if required)
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Medical fitness certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Passport size photographs
Check Now: Counselling Procedure in Detail
After downloading allotment letter, candidates need to report to nearest ARC and choose any of these options – freeze, float or slide for their allotted seat.
- Freeze: If candidate is satisfied with allotted seat so he or she can choose to freeze it.
- Slide – If candidate is satisfied with allotted seat and accepts but still want higher preferred course in the same institute, then he or she should choose slide it. If the upgraded seat is allotted, previous one will be automatically cancelled.
- Float – If candidate are not satisfied with allotted seat and wishes to upgrade seat, or want higher preferred choice of course at any institute, then he or she can choose float option. In this case, previous allotted seats will be cancelled, if higher choice will be allotted to them, but in case no higher option will be granted then candidates have to confirm earlier allotted seat.
MHT CET Counselling 2019 Dates
|Opening of application form||3rd week of January 2019|
|Last date to fill application form||4th week of March 2019|
|Online registration and confirmation of application form with late fee of Rs. 500/-||Last week of March 2019|
|MHT CET Exam date||2nd week of May 2019|
|Result||last week of May 2019|
|Commencement of Registration for admission to Maharashtra State/ All India/ J&K Migrant candidates & NRI/ OCI/ PIO/ CWIGC/ FN candidates for CAP seatS||First week of June 2019|
|Document verification, uploading and confirmation of Application Form||First week of June 2019|
|Publication of Provisional Merit List for all candidates||Third week of June 2019|
|Submission of grievance (if any) for all candidates at Facilitation Centres (FC)|
[During this period candidates will be able to submit documents (if any) for verification at FC]
|Fourth week of June 2019|
|Display of Category Wise Seats for CAP Round 1||Fourth week of June 2019|
|Final Merit List declaration||Fourth week of June 2019|
|Submission and Confirmation of Options for CAP Round 1||Fourth week of June 2019|
|Provisional Allotment for CAP Round 1||Last week of June 2019|
|Reporting to Admission Reporting Center (ARC)||Last week of June 2019|
|Display of Vacant Seats for CAP Round 2||First week of July 2019|
|Submission and Confirmation of Options for CAP Round 2||First week of July 2019|
|Provisional Allotment of CAP Round 2||Second week of July 2019|
|Reporting to Admission Reporting Center (ARC)||Second week of July 2019|
|Display of Vacant Seats for CAP Round 3||Second week of July 2019|
|Online Submission & Confirmation of Option Form of CAP Round 3 (through candidate’s Login by the Candidate)||Second week of July 2019|
|Display of provisional Allotment of CAP Round 3||Third week of July 2019|
|Reporting to ARC as per Allotment of CAP Round 3, if seat is allotted for first time in CAP Round 3||Third week of July 2019|
|Candidates who have been allotted seat as per first preference in Round I or freezed their allotment in Round I and reported to ARC||Last week of June 2019|
|Candidates who have been allotted the seat as per first preference in Round 2 or freezed their allotment in Round 2 and reported to ARC||Second week of July 2019|
|Candidates who have been allotted the seat in Round 3 and reported to ARC||Third week of July 2019|
|For Jammu & Kashmir Migrant Candidature Candidates|
|Counselling Round at Sardar Patel College of Engineering (SPCE), Versova Road, Munshi Nagar, Andheri (West), Mumbai – 400058||Third week of July 2019|
|Reporting to Allotted Institute and Confirmation of Admission by submitting required documents and fees according to final allotment||Third week of July 2019|
|Display of Vacant Seats for additional round for Government/ Govt. Aided Institutes/ University Department only||Last week of July 2019|
|Online Submission & Confirmation of Option Form for additional Round for Government/ Govt. Aided Institutes (only through candidates Login)||Last week of July 2019|
|Display of Provisional Allotment for Additional Round for Government/ Govt. Aided Institutes only||Second week of August 2019|
|Reporting to the Allotted Institute and Confirmation of Admission||Second week of August 2019|
|Commencement of academic session at all institutes||First week of August 2019|
|Cutoff Date for all type of admissions for the Academic Year 2019-20||Second week of August 2019|
Check Also: Counselling Schedule
Aspirants may check its Official Link to get more information about MHT CET Counselling 2019. Stay tuned with our portal for receiving more updates concerning government jobs, application form & others.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|MHT CET Details||MHT CET Application Form|
|MHT CET Syllabus||MHT CET Admit Card|
|MHT CET Answer Key||MH CET Previous Year Question Papers|
|MHT CET Result||Engineering Exam Calendar|
|Engineering Entrance Exams||Education Loans for Students|