MHT CET Preparation Tips 2019
Get proper guidance and best MHT CET Preparation Tips 2019, to qualify Maharashtra Common Entrance Test from below section of this page. To crack MHT CET 2019 one must require requires immense preparation so; enhance your overall preparation level by following Preparation Tips for MHT CET.
Maharashtra Common Entrance Test is a state level examination whichh contains three Papers such as Mathematics (Paper I), Physics/Chemistry (Paper II) and Biology (Paper III). Check Tips/Tricks by Expert & Toppers for cracking all papers of MH CET
Check MHT CET Exam Preparation Tips 2019
Candidates looking up for admission in Medical /Engineering, Pharmacy and Pharm. D courses in government and private institutions of Maharashtra state needs to crack MHT CET 2019 for this, preparation must be at peak.
Applicants to know best MHT CET Preparation Tips 2018 must go through this entire page which is well furnished with complete details by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
MHT CET Preparation Tips
MHT CET exam is designed to access the skills and knowledge of applicants regarding Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology. Each topic of syllabus play key role to qualify exam. Students have to prepare each subject with proper strategy.
Follow subject-wise patterns as all are different subjects; don’t use same technique for preparation. Follow Tips To Prepare MHT CET Exam 2018 Subject Wise
MHT CET Preparation Tips for Physics:
Physics is a moderately typical subject because physics have mathematical calculations and derivation, so its necessitate practice and more practice. Study regular or try to solve the derivation not to cram. Solving numerical of physics subject is a big challenge for students, so regular learning improves calculation skills.
START Here: Physics Online Test
MHT CET Preparation Tips for Chemistry:
Chemistry is the most scoring subject in MHT CET Exam. Mostly, Questions in Chemistry will be asked from 12th Level standard. Students have to study all basic concepts of chemistry and understand equations of all molecules and mixture. Numerical part of chemistry is not too difficult so candidates can attain good marks.
Take a Test: Online Chemistry Quiz
MHT CET Preparation Tips for Biology:
Biology is main subject which consist questions from Zoology and Botany. Candidates should make proper revision of zoology and Botany as wording used in these subjects is little tricky and confusing. Make productive revision to solve paper.
Prepare From Here: Biology Online Quiz
MHT CET Preparation Tips For Mathematics:
Mathematics is based on calculations and derivations, thus it needs practice, practice and practice. Focus on worthy topics like Conic Section with ellipse, hyperbola, parabola and rectangular parabola, Trigonometry, Vectors, 3D and Integral Calculus to get good marks.
Write all formulas on one page and try to learn again and again, so that you can solve the question easily. Learn tricks, math’s short-cuts, memory methods, so as to solve papers in an easy and efficient manner.
Give Now: Mathematics Quiz
Maharashtra CET Exam Pattern
|Paper||Subject||No. of MCQs||Marks per question||Total marks|
|Paper III||Biology (Botany)||50||1||50|
|Biology ( Zoology)||50||1||50|
Tips/Tricks for MHT CET Preparation
For immense preparation, one must require proper guidance. Thus, here we have provided some Tips/Tricks to crack MHT CET. Candidates who are going to participate in the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test can follow the tips to prepare MHT CET Exam to secure highly possible marks those other fellows. MH CET Preparation Tips will surely assist you to score good marks
Get Familiarize With Syllabus and Exam Pattern
First and Foremost step of students before starting preparation is to go through complete syllabus of each subject. Also check exam pattern thoroughly to know each and every each topic and their worth.
Download Here: MH CET Previous Year Question Papers
Plan Your Preparation Study Topic wise
- Before commencing preparation, plan to do so, follow strict study plan. Preparation plan and strategy should be distributed in a way so that you can prepare each topics and section. Give more time of worthy and important to score better marks. Develop a routine to study according to planned strategy
Solve Practice Questions Papers
- Best method to improve your confidence is to attempt as many sample papers as you can from the previous years or mock tests.
- It helps us to accomplish an idea of the exam pattern plus important questions, and figure out how much time one needs to spend on one topic.
- Assume, if there is one topic you have read but is not asked in the question paper, then you can grab the basics of it rather than spending weeks trying to understand it.
Get here Exam Pattern with: MHT CET Syllabus
Make Productive Revision
- It is best to formulate a viable revision plan and stick to it till the end. You must remain very careful in implementing the timetable plus the time table must be effective. Remember preparation is only successful if it gives you result.
Make Proper Notes
- Making short notes has always been a elegant way to study and has always helped in revising rapidly. These notes can be in the form of flash cards or micro note.
- When you come transversely with a new formula, note down in this notes and also to revise these at end of each day
- It is very significant that with each covered topic and chapter you make small notes or a inclusive list of formulas which will come in handy at the time of revision. This will require you to be regular with your work but will surely make things easy at the time of revision.
Read Here: Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide
- In order to save priceless time and attempts, students should seek excellence guidance from the best online/offline coaching presented. They will provide coaching in all subjects of the MH CET Exam. To know which books to read, coaching to join and what strategy to adopt for MH CET preparation
Do More And More Self-Study
For appearing in any competitive exam, it is necessary that so self-study and it is must now, you may spend time on self-preparation individually from School and training classes. Candidates, you can also prepare themselves in a smart way like create separate sheets for formulas and theorem that can assist you a lot whereas solving numerical in Physics and Mathematics.
Maintain Positive Attitude
- When you’re starting preparation for and exam the first thing you can do that Maintain Positivity in Yourself and always try to be positive towards each work that you do and be focused towards all your activities along with studies.
- So being optimistic works very well many a times in such situations and get breaks between studies, Play your preferred sports to stay yourself fit and re-energized.
Know How to Mark Answers
- In MH CET Exam, there will be four options out of which only 1 option will be accurate. You need to mark your answers by black ball ink to shade the answer dark.
- Make sure that the answer is darkened properly
- A lightly gloomy response circle is treated as a wrong method of marking
- The answer may not be read by the Optical Scanner. Fully convince yourself and then marks the answer because change in answer is not allowed.
Start Now: Online Quiz for Competitive Exams
Tips and Advice from Toppers to Crack MAH CET 2018
BY Chintan Gala, JBIMS:
MAH CET topper Chintan Gala, who scored 170 in MAH CET and obtained 30th rank, is currently pursuing MBA in Finance from JBIMS Mumbai. His strategy was to solve as many papers as possible to improve the speed. He worked on the questions which went wrong, and also made it a point to attempt all the questions on Quant and DI which were his strong parts.
MAH CET Preparation Tips:
- Students taking MAH CET 2018 should not worry about the exam much, as it is easy to crack the exam.
- Online mock tests and sufficient practice is just the way to follow. The computer based exam is easier to attempt compared to other paper pencil based exams.
Advice for the Candidates:
- There is no shortcut to achievement and no alternative to hard work. Prepare well and give your best. There is no ‘one size fits all’ strategy so students need to examine their strengths and weakness and deliberate on their own strategy.
Also Read: Last Minute Exam Study Preparation Tips
BY Gaurav Mehta, SIMSREE Mumbai:
Gaurav Mehta, MAH CET 2012 topper and student at Sydenham Institute of Management Studies, Research and Entrepreneurship Education, Mumbai.
He talks in detail about his preparation and test taking strategy, and a comparative analysis of the other MBA entrance exams. To sum up his MAH CET exam experience, he says it was adventurous.
According to Gaurav, topics like Visual Reasoning, Verbal Reasoning etc. requires extra preparation as they have a very high amount of weightage in MAH CET as compared to other exams.
Preparation Tips for MAH CET
- I solved 38 mock papers within the 25 days before MAH CET. This trick helped to enhance the skills especially for the reasoning section. MAH CET is a different ball game altogether.
Advice To Students:
- Scoring well in MAH CET is like putting a person in a swimming pool. He/she will learn swimming only when he/she is put into the water. The more you attend mock tests, more experience and practice you will get about MAH CET pattern and structure.
Candidates, if you want to know more about MHT-CET Entrance Exam such as How to Crack MHT CET 2018 etc, are advised that keep visiting our web portal or bookmark on this page for immediate access.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|MHT CET Answer Key||MHT CET Admit Card|
|MHT CET Result||Tips to Manage Time In Exam|
|Engineering Entrance Exams||Engineering Exam Calendar|
|Strategies To Improve Memory||Tips to Manage Stress|