MHT CET Preparation Tips
MH CET Preparation Tips will certainly assist applicants to score good marks in the MHT CET exam. Maharashtra Common Entrance Test is a state level examination conducted by the Government of Maharashtra. MHT CET exam conducts so as to provide admission in various pharmacies, engineering, technology & other courses. Well, candidates can get more information about MHT CET Preparation Tips 2018 and Tricks by Expert & Toppers from this page.
After qualify the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test 2018, students will get admission in various colleges of Maharashtra state. MHT CET Exam 2018 contains three Papers such as Mathematics (Paper I), Physics/Chemistry (Paper II) and Biology (Paper III). To get more information about MHT CET Preparation Tips 2018 such as reference books etc you need to go through the entire page which is created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
MHT CET Preparation Tips
Know how to mark answers
- In MH CET Exam, there will be four options out of which only 1 option will be accurate. You need to mark your answers by black ball ink to shade the answer dark.
- Make sure that the answer is darkened properly
- A lightly gloomy response circle is treated as a wrong method of marking
- The answer may not be read by the Optical Scanner. Fully convince yourself and then marks the answer because change in answer is not allowed.
Solve questions from Practice papers
- Best method to improve your confidence is to attempt as many sample papers as you can from the previous years or mock tests.
- It helps us to accomplish an idea of the exam pattern plus important questions, and figure out how much time one needs to spend on one topic.
- Assume, if there is one topic you have read but is not asked in the question paper, then you can grab the basics of it rather than spending weeks trying to understand it.
Download Sample Papers Here: MH CET Previous Year Question Papers
It is best to formulate a viable revision plan and stick to it till the end. You must remain very careful in implementing the timetable plus the time table must be effective. Remember preparation is only successful if it gives you result.
- Making short notes has always been a elegant way to study and has always helped in revising rapidly. These notes can be in the form of flash cards or micro note.
- When you come transversely with a new formula, note down in this notes and also to revise these at end of each day
- It is very significant that with each covered topic and chapter you make small notes or a inclusive list of formulas which will come in handy at the time of revision. This will require you to be regular with your work but will surely make things easy at the time of revision.
In order to save priceless time and attempts, students should seek excellence guidance from the best online/offline coaching presented. They will provide coaching in all subjects of the MH CET Exam. To know which books to read, coaching to join and what strategy to adopt for MH CET preparation
Get here Exam Pattern with Syllabus: MHT CET Syllabus
Self Study and Smart Way to Prepare
For appearing in any competitive exam, it is necessary that so self-study and it is must now, you may spend time on self preparation individually from School and training classes. Candidates, you can also prepare themselves in a smart way like create separate sheets for formulas and theorem that can assist you a lot whereas solving numerical in Physics and Mathematics.
Maintain Positivity in Yourself
When you’re starting preparation for and exam the first thing you can do that Maintain Positivity in Yourself and always try to be positive towards each work that you do and be focused towards all your activities along with studies. So being optimistic works very well many a times in such situations and get breaks between studies, Play your preferred sports to stay yourself fit and re-energized.
How to prepare for Maharashtra CET 2018? Know Exam pattern:
|Paper||Subject||No. of MCQs||Marks per question||Total marks|
|Paper III||Biology (Botany)||50||1||50|
|Biology ( Zoology)||50||1||50|
Start Now: Online Quiz for Competitive Exams
Subject Wise Tips To Prepare For MHT CET Exam 2018:
Each topic of syllabus is played a key role to clear the exam. Candidates are advised to prepare subject wise. Try to Follow subject-wise study patterns instead of applying the same studying technique to all subjects.
- Physics is a moderately typical subject because physics have mathematical calculations and derivation, so its necessitate practice and more practice. Candidates can be perfect in physics by regular study or try to solve the derivation not to cram.
- Solving numerical of physics subject is a big challenge for students, so regular learning improves calculation skills.
Start Here: Physics Online Test
- Chemistry is the most scoring subject in MHT CET Exam. Mostly, Questions in Chemistry will be asked from 12th Level standard, so to top the exam you need to master of this subject.
- Students have to study all the basic concepts of chemistry, try to understand equations of all molecules and mixture. Numerical part of chemistry is not too difficult so candidates can attain very good marks.
Take a Test: Online Chemistry Quiz
- Biology is also the main subject of MH CET exam and to crack this exam you need to do hard work. Biology consist questions from Zoology and Botany. So, students have to clear all fundamental of these subjects and also use flow charts.
- Candidates should make proper revision of zoology and Botany because concepts or wording used in these subjects is tricky and confusing so Revision makes a good understanding to solve paper. Study Zoology and Botany in regular manner because marks are distributed equally for both.
Prepare From Here: Biology Online Quiz
- Mathematics is totally based on calculations and derivations, so you need to work on calculations. Mathematics subject only needs practice, practice and practice.
- Make the more concentration on topics like Conic Section with ellipse, hyperbola, parabola and rectangular parabola, Trigonometry, Vectors, 3D and Integral Calculus to get good marks.
- Write all formulas on one page and try to learn again and again, so that you can solve the question easily. Learn tricks, math’s short-cuts, memory methods, so as to solve papers in an easy and efficient manner.
Start Now: Mathematics Quiz
Tips and Advice from Toppers to Crack MAH CET 2018:
Chintan Gala, JBIMS:
MAH CET topper Chintan Gala, who scored 170 in MAH CET and obtained 30th rank, is currently pursuing MBA in Finance from JBIMS Mumbai. His strategy was to solve as many papers as possible to improve the speed. He worked on the questions which went wrong, and also made it a point to attempt all the questions on Quant and DI which were his strong parts.
MAH CET Tip: Students taking MAH CET 2018 should not worry about the exam much, as it is easy to crack the exam.
Online mock tests and sufficient practice is just the way to follow. The computer based exam is easier to attempt compared to other paper pencil based exams.
Advice for the Candidates: There is no shortcut to achievement and no alternative to hard work. Prepare well and give your best. There is no ‘one size fits all’ strategy so students need to examine their strengths and weakness and deliberate on their own strategy.
Gaurav Mehta, SIMSREE Mumbai:
Gaurav Mehta, MAH CET 2012 topper and student at Sydenham Institute of Management Studies, Research and Entrepreneurship Education, Mumbai.
He talks in detail about his preparation and test taking strategy, and a comparative analysis of the other MBA entrance exams. To sum up his MAH CET exam experience, he says it was adventurous.
According to Gaurav, topics like Visual Reasoning, Verbal Reasoning etc. requires extra preparation as they have a very high amount of weightage in MAH CET as compared to other exams.
Tips for MAH CET: I solved 38 mock papers within the 25 days before MAH CET. This trick helped to enhance the skills especially for the reasoning section. MAH CET is a different ball game altogether.
Advice: Scoring well in MAH CET is like putting a person in a swimming pool. He/she will learn swimming only when he/she is put into the water. The more you attend mock tests, more experience and practice you will get about MAH CET pattern and structure.
Candidates if you want to know more about MHT-CET Entrance Exam such as How to Crack MHT CET 2018 etc, are advised that keep visiting our web portal or bookmark on this page for immediate access.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|MHT CET Application||MHT CET Admit Card|
|MHT CET Result||MHT CET Answer Key|
|Engineering Entrance Exams||Engineering Exam Calendar|
|Strategies To Improve Memory||Tips to Manage Stress|