MHT CET 2021
State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra State will organize MHT CET 2021. Candidates who are interested to apply for Maharashtra CET can submit MHT CET Application Form before the closing date. To grab more details about MHT CET Eligibility, Exam Date, etc, go through this page.
Short Overview of MHT CET 2021:
|Conducting Body||State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra State|
|Exam Name||Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MHT CET)|
|Last Date to Apply for Maharashtra CET 2021||Given Below|
|Mode to Apply for Maharashtra CET 2021 Exam||Online|
MHT CET 2021
|Commencing Date for MHT CET Online Registration||Second Week Of February 2021|
|Closing Date for submitting MHT CET 2021 Application Form||Fourth Week Of March 2021|
|Release of MHT CET Hall Ticket||Fourth Week Of April 2021|
|MH CET Exam Date||Second Week Of May 2021|
|Declaration of MHT CET Exam Results||First Week Of June 2021|
|Starting of MHT CET Counselling||Second Week Of June 2021|
MH CET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must be an Indian National.
- Passed the HSC examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination.
- obtained a minimum of 50% marks (45% marks, in the case of Backward class categories and PwD candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only) in the subjects.
Get Here: List of Entrance Exam in India
- Completed class 12 with English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology /Biotechnology/ Technical Vocational subject.
- the minimum percentage criteria is 45% and for reserved category, it is 40%
- There is no age limit applicable for this course.
Allied Health Science Courses:
- Passed in 12th with Physics, chemistry, Biology and English as the main subjects.
- He/ She should be medically fit.
- Candidate should be born on or after December, 2000.
More Links Related To MHT CET
|MHT CET Syllabus||Details|
|MHT CET Admit Card||Details|
|MHT CET Answer Key||Details|
|MHT CET Result||Details|
|MHT CET Previous Year Question Papers||Details|
Simple Steps To Fill MHT CET Application Form
Step-1: MHT CET Registration Through Online
- Visit the official website that is cetcell.mahacet.org
- Follow “Registration (For New Candidates)” link and enter asked details for registration.
- Those candidates have account on this site must follow “Login (Only for already registered candidates)” link.
Step-2: Fill Details In MHT CET Online Application Form
- Fill their personal, contact, education, exam and other details in the application form.
- Read the declaration and press on “I Agree” box.
- After that verify your details and hit on “Submit” button.
Step-3: Upload Images
- Then candidates have to press on “Upload Photo & Signature” button.
- After that press on “Hit here to upload Photograph/Signature” link.
- Now hit on “Choose File” option to select images and press on “Upload Photo/signature” to upload images.
Step-4: MHT CET 2021 Fee Payment
- After uploading the images press on “Continue” button for fee payment.
- Now candidates are required to press on “Hit Here to print your Bank-pay-in-Slip”.
- Take a printout of the bank challan and make fee payment to the nearest branch of SBI bank.
Step-5: Confirmation Page
- Now wait for 24 hours till the fee payment get confirmed.
- After the fee payment confirmation, print the application form and keep it safe for future use.
Documents/Details Required With MHT CET Online Form
- Valid Email ID and Contact Number.
- Payment details.
- Candidate’s personal, academic and communication details.
- Scanned image of recent colored photograph in jpeg format. The image size should not exceed 50 kb.
- Scanned image of signature in jpeg format with maximum 50 kb size.
- The signature should be made in small letters on a white paper with black ink.
MHT CET Application Fee
|Mode of Payment||Through offline as well as online mode.|
Aspirants who will pay application fee through offline mode, they have to download and print the Bank Challan & submit the fee through State Bank of India (SBI) branches.
Read Here Now: How to Pay Application Fees Through Online Mode
- Animal Husbandry courses
- Pharmacy courses
Changes Introduced In MHT CET 2021:
- Earlier MHT CET used to be based entirely on Class 12 syllabus of HSC Board of Maharashtra. Now, students will have to study Class 11 syllabus as well.
- 20% weightage is given to class 11th standard syllabus and 80% weightage is given to class 12th standard syllabus.
- The level of difficulty of MHT CET 2021 will be raised and be almost equal to JEE Main in terms of Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and NEET for Biology.
- The approximate number of questions based on the 11th standard will be 10 and 40 from class 12.
- The questions will be application based.
- Questions will not be asked from the chapter on complex numbers of Class 11.
MH CET Exam Pattern
- Number of Papers in MH CET Exam: three papers
- Mode Of Exam: Offline Using Pen And Paper Based Mode
- Type Of Question Paper: Objective Type Questions
- Duration of The Exam: 1 Hour and 30 Minutes duration each.
|Subject||No. of MCQ||Total Marks|
MH CET/MHT CET 2021 Admit Card
Candidates who are going to appear in Maharashtra CET Exam will able to download the hall ticket from the Fourth Week Of April 2021. Aspirants need to visit the official web page to download their exam call letter.
MH CET/MHT CET 2021 Results
- MHT CET Results will be announced on the official website in 1st week of June 2021.
- This result consists of those marks which will be obtained by the candidate in MHT CET 2021 exam.
- The MHT CET 2021 Scores are valid only for the current academic session.
- MHT CET 2021 Provisional Answer key will be made available for candidates to download soon.
MHT CET Exam Centre: (As per previous stats)
Appliers can read go through this Official Link to attain other information about MHT CET 2021. Contenders can also bookmark this page for getting updated information about MHT CET Online Application by pressing CTRL+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Best Colleges in India||Scholarship in India|
|Best Career Opportunities||How Do Toppers Study?|
|College is Registered OR AICTE?||Top Universities in India|