Students who want to get admission in reputed Medical/Engineering colleges of Maharashtra state, they should apply for MHT CET 2018. It is also known by the name of Maharashtra, State Common Entrance Test Cell. Students who meet eligibility criteria of Common Entrance Test should submit application form through online mode.
Applying contenders can collect MHT Common Entrance Test Exam dates by going through the content given on this page. Qualifying students in MHT CET 2018 will become able to get admission in the first year of full time degree courses of engineering & technology, pharmacy & Pharm.D courses at different colleges & institutions located in Maharashtra state.
Highlights Of This Page
Maharashtra, State Common Entrance Test is conducted by Government of Maharashtra. It is a state level test in which huge number of students participate with the dream to get admission in most reputed colleges and institute for their further studies. Exam can be organized on 2nd week of May 2018 probably.
Only those students can participate in the examination who will submit MHT CET 2018 Application form before the last date that is 4th week of March 2018 (tentatively). Interested candidates may fetch more information regarding Maharashtra, State Common Entrance Test from this page of recruitmentresult.com.
- Animal Husbandry courses
- Pharmacy courses
Check Now: Best Career Opportunities
MH CET 2018 Eligibility:
For Engineering Courses:
- Candidates must be an Indian National.
- Keen aspirants must have passed the HSC examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination with subject’s relevant subjects such as Physics, Mathematics, English and Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Technical Vocational subject.
- Applying candidates should have obtained a minimum of 50% marks (45% marks, in the case of Backward class categories and PwD candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only) in the subjects Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Technical Vocational subject added together.
For Pharmacy Courses:-
- Eager aspirants should have completed class 12 with English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology /Biotechnology/ Technical Vocational subject.
- For open category, the minimum percentage criteria is 45% and for reserved category, it is 40%
- There is no age limit applicable for this course.
For Allied Health Science Courses: –
- Candidates should have passed in 12th with Physics, chemistry, Biology and English as the main subjects.
- He/ She should be medically fit.
- Candidate should be born on or after December, 2000.
Get Here: List of Entrance Exam in India
What will be the application Fee?
Applying aspirants for Maharashtra, State Common Entrance Test 2018 are informed as they are required to pay an amount as application fee. In below section of the page, we have given complete details about fee. So, candidates should scroll down this page.
- Candidates can pay application fee through offline as well as online mode.
- Aspirants who will pay application fee through offline mode, they have to download and print the Bank Challan & submit the fee through State Bank of India (SBI) branches.
MH CET Exam Pattern:
Important things to check about Exam Pattern:
- MH CET exam will contains three papers
- Exam will be organized through offline using pen and paper based mode
- Question paper will be based of Objective Type Questions
- There is negative marking in MHT CET 2018 exam so candidates will have the option of making thoughtful guesses.
- Candidates are required to use only black ink ballpoint pen to mark answers
- All the 3 papers are of 1 Hour and 30 Minutes duration each.
- Candidates appearing for Paper I and Paper II will have to answer 100 MCQs in 90 Minutes.
- Those appearing for Paper III will have to answer 50 questions in 90 Minutes.
- Paper I (Physics & Chemistry) and Paper II (Biology) would be conducted in English, Marathi and Urdu while Paper III (Mathematics) would be conducted in English only.
|Paper||Subject||No. of MCQ||Mark(s) per question||Total Marks|
|Paper 2||Biology (Botany)||50||1||50|
Check Below Given Tips:
|Physics Online Test||Biology Questions And Answers|
|Chemistry Questions And Answers||How to Prepare for Maths|
Simple steps to fill application Form:
Step-1: Registration through Online
- Candidates are required to visit the official website that is www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in.
- After that press on “Apply now” link.
- A new page will be opened with registration form on the screen.
- Enter the registration details and submit it.
Step-2: Fill the Details
- Now aspirants are required to fill their personal, contact, education, exam and other details in the application form.
- Read the declaration and press on “I Agree” box.
- After that verify your details and hit on “Submit” button.
Step-3: Upload Images
- Then candidates have to press on “Upload Photo & Signature” button.
- After that press on “Hit here to upload Photograph/Signature” link.
- Now hit on “Choose File” option to select images and press on “Upload Photo/signature” to upload images.
Step-4: Fee Payment
- After uploading the images press on “Continue” button for fee payment.
- Now candidates are required to press on “Hit Here to print your Bank-pay-in-Slip”.
- Take a printout of the bank challan and make fee payment to the nearest branch of SBI bank.
Step-5: Confirmation Page
- Now wait for 24 hours till the fee payment get confirmed.
- After the fee payment confirmation, print the application form and keep it safe for future use.
Read Now: Procedure To Fill Online Form
- Valid Email ID and Contact Number.
- Payment details.
- Candidate’s personal, academic and communication details.
- Scanned image of recent colored photograph in jpeg format. The image size should not exceed 50 kb.
- Scanned image of signature in jpeg format with maximum 50 kb size.
- The signature should be made in small letters on a white paper with black ink.
MH CET Syllabus:
- Questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics subjects in the MH CET exam.
- This syllabus will be the same as for the HSC examination of HSC Board of Maharashtra.
- To attain good marks in the concerned examinations, candidates should prepare for the exam according to officially prescribed syllabus.
Get Details: MHT CET Syllabus
MH CET/MHT CET 2018 Admit Card:
MH CET Admit Card 2017 will be released on 25-04-2017 onwards till, 30-04-2017.
Documents to be carried to exam hall:
Students who are going to attend Maharashtra, State Common Entrance Test are advised to bring these following documents for verification. These following documents will play a role as your identity proof.
- MHT CET 2018 Admit Card
- Valid Identity Proof ( for example, School or College Identity Card, PAN card, Aadhaar Card)
- Printout of Application Form
- Challan Printout
You Can Also Check: MH CET Previous Year Question Papers
MH CET/MHT CET 2018 Results:
- On 01-06-2018, MHT CET Results will be announced on the official website.
- This result consists of those marks which will be obtained by the candidate in MHT CET 2018 exam.
- The MHT CET 2018 Scores are valid only for the current academic session.
- MHT CET 2018 Provisional Answer key will be made available for candidates to download soon.
MHT CET Exam Centre 2018:
|District||Divisional Authority||Exam Centre Code|
|Mumbai Sub Urban||12|
Check Also: Medical Entrance Exams Preparation Books
|Application Form Availability||1st week of March 2018|
|Last Date to fill the Application Form||4th week of March 2018|
|Last date payment of application fee||Last week of March 2018|
|Admit Card Availability||Last week of April 2018|
|Date of Exam||2nd week of May 2018|
|Answer Key Publish||4th week of May 2018|
|Result Declaration||1st week of June 2018|
|MHT CET 2018 counselling||First week of June 2018|
Check Here: List of Engineering Entrance Exams
Appliers can read go through this Official Link to attain other information about MHT CET 2018. Contenders can also bookmark this page for getting updated information about MHT CET Online Application by pressing CTRL+D or follow us on Facebook and Google plus. Follow us on Face book/ Google Plus to obtain latest upcoming career related notification regarding result/ admit card/ recruitment and others.
Candidates are advised to check our website frequently for further information regarding latest recruitments, admit card and others as we’ll cover it shortly. Sub-scribe our web- portal through mail address to obtain latest upcoming career related notification regarding result/ admit card/ recruitment and others directly in your mail- box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|MHT CET Answer Key||Medical Entrance Exams in India|
|MHT CET Admit Card||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|MHT CET Result||MHT CET Application Form|
|How to Start New Life In College?||Scholarship in India|