MHT CET 2019
MHT CET 2019 Exam dates is schedule to be held in 2nd week of May 2019. On the basis of MHT CET Exam 2019 students will get admission in Medical /Engineering, Pharmacy and Pharm. D courses in various government and private institutions Maharashtra state.
MHT CET 2019 Imp Dates
Government of Maharashtra, State Common Entrance Test Cell will issue the MH CET 2019 Notification in February 2019. MHT CET 2019 Application form will be available from 2nd week of February 2019 to 4th week of March 2019
Highlights Of This Page
Apply for MHT CET 2019
Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test is a state level test. Those who want to participate in MHT CET 2019 Entrance Test are required to submit their applications through online mode along with all relevant documents and certificate before last date
Interested candidates may fetch more information related to MHT CET 2019 Notification by reading this entire page which is well furnished by the expert team member of recruitmentresult.com.
MH CET 2019 Imp Dates
|Events||Date 2019 (Tentative)|
|Online application starts from||2nd week of February 2019|
|Last date of filling online application form||4th week of March 2019|
|Availability of admit card||4th week of April 2019|
|Date of entrance exam||2nd week of May 2019|
|Declaration of result||1st week of June 2019|
|Conduction of counselling||1st week of June 2019|
- Animal Husbandry courses
- Pharmacy courses
Check Now: Best Career Opportunities
MH CET 2019 Eligibility:
For Engineering Courses:
- Candidates must be an Indian National.
- Keen aspirants must have passed the HSC examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination with subject’s relevant subjects such as Physics, Mathematics, English and Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Technical Vocational subject.
- Applying candidates should have obtained a minimum of 50% marks (45% marks, in the case of Backward class categories and PwD candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only) in the subjects Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Technical Vocational subject added together.
For Pharmacy Courses:-
- Eager aspirants should have completed class 12 with English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology /Biotechnology/ Technical Vocational subject.
- For open category, the minimum percentage criteria is 45% and for reserved category, it is 40%
- There is no age limit applicable for this course.
For Allied Health Science Courses: –
- Candidates should have passed in 12th with Physics, chemistry, Biology and English as the main subjects.
- He/ She should be medically fit.
- Candidate should be born on or after December, 2000.
Get Here: List of Entrance Exam in India
What will be the application Fee?
Applying aspirants for Maharashtra, State Common Entrance Test 2019 are informed as they are required to pay an amount as application fee. In below section of the page, we have given complete details about fee. So, candidates should scroll down this page.
- Candidates can pay application fee through offline as well as online mode.
- Aspirants who will pay application fee through offline mode, they have to download and print the Bank Challan & submit the fee through State Bank of India (SBI) branches.
MH CET Exam Pattern:
Important things to check about Exam Pattern:
- MH CET exam will contains three papers
- Exam will be organized through offline using pen and paper based mode
- Question paper will be based of Objective Type Questions
- There is negative marking in MHT CET 2019 exam so candidates will have the option of making thoughtful guesses.
- Candidates are required to use only black ink ballpoint pen to mark answers
- All the 3 papers are of 1 Hour and 30 Minutes duration each.
- Candidates appearing for Paper I and Paper II will have to answer 100 MCQs in 90 Minutes.
- Those appearing for Paper III will have to answer 50 questions in 90 Minutes.
- Paper I (Physics & Chemistry) and Paper II (Biology) would be conducted in English, Marathi and Urdu while Paper III (Mathematics) would be conducted in English only.
|Paper||Subject||No. of MCQ||Mark(s) per question||Total Marks|
|Paper 2||Biology (Botany)||50||1||50|
Want to Know? MHT CET Preparation Tips
Simple Steps to fill application Form:
Step-1: Registration through Online
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra State that is www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to “Notice for Registration to MHT-CET 2019 by CET Cell” under the news section in the middle of that page
- Now after reading MHT CET 2019 Notice go back to previous page and hit on MHT CET 2019 link under the degree Programmes tab in the right side of that page
- After that a new page will get opened on your screen you just have to hit Apply Online tab
- A new page will be opened with registration form on the screen.
- Enter the registration details and submit it
Step-2: Fill the Details
- Now aspirants are required to fill their personal, contact, education, exam and other details in the application form.
- Read the declaration and press on “I Agree” box.
- After that verify your details and hit on “Submit” button.
Step-3: Upload Images
- Then candidates have to press on “Upload Photo & Signature” button.
- After that press on “Hit here to upload Photograph/Signature” link.
- Now hit on “Choose File” option to select images and press on “Upload Photo/signature” to upload images.
Step-4: Fee Payment
- After uploading the images press on “Continue” button for fee payment.
- Now candidates are required to press on “Hit Here to print your Bank-pay-in-Slip”.
- Take a printout of the bank challan and make fee payment to the nearest branch of SBI bank.
Step-5: Confirmation Page
- Now wait for 24 hours till the fee payment get confirmed.
- After the fee payment confirmation, print the application form and keep it safe for future use.
Read Now: Procedure To Fill Online Form
- Valid Email ID and Contact Number.
- Payment details.
- Candidate’s personal, academic and communication details.
- Scanned image of recent colored photograph in jpeg format. The image size should not exceed 50 kb.
- Scanned image of signature in jpeg format with maximum 50 kb size.
- The signature should be made in small letters on a white paper with black ink.
MH CET Syllabus:
Get Details: MHT CET Syllabus
MH CET/MHT CET 2019 Admit Card:
MH CET Admit Card 2019 will be released in 4th week of April 2019 onwards
Documents to be carried to exam hall:
Students who are going to attend Maharashtra, State Common Entrance Test are advised to bring these following documents for verification. These following documents will play a role as your identity proof.
- MHT CET 2019 Admit Card
- Valid Identity Proof ( for example, School or College Identity Card, PAN card, Aadhaar Card)
- Printout of Application Form
- Challan Printout
You Can Also Check: MH CET Previous Year Question Papers
MH CET/MHT CET 2019 Results:
- MHT CET Results will be announced on the official website in 1st week of June 2019
- This result consists of those marks which will be obtained by the candidate in MHT CET 2019 exam.
- The MHT CET 2019 Scores are valid only for the current academic session.
- MHT CET 2019 Provisional Answer key will be made available for candidates to download soon.
MHT CET Exam Centre 2019:
|District||Divisional Authority||Exam Centre Code|
|Mumbai Sub Urban||12|
Check Also: Medical Entrance Exams Preparation Books
Appliers can read go through this Official Link to attain other information about MHT CET 2019. Contenders can also bookmark this page for getting updated information about MHT CET Online Application by pressing CTRL+D or follow us on Facebook and Google plus.
Follow us on Face book/ Google Plus to obtain latest upcoming career related notification regarding result/ admit card/ recruitment and others. Candidates are advised to check our website frequently for further information regarding recruitments, admit card and others.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|MHT CET Answer Key||Medical Entrance Exams in India|
|MHT CET Admit Card||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|MHT CET Result||MHT CET Application Form|
|How to Start New Life In College?||MHT CET Counselling|