MICAT Application Form
MICA Admission is now open for all the candidates who are willing to get admission in PGDM-C course for session 2018-2019. So, fill MICAT Application Form before 30-11-2017. The Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad has released the notification regarding the MICAT Exam, which will be held on 17-12-2017. Aspirants who are interested in appearing in the examination have to do online registration first on the official website of the university. Whole procedure regarding filling up the MICAT Application Form 2018 is well mentioned in the below section of this page. Check all important details & dates, before apply.
This Page Includes:
The Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad organizes MICAT Entrance Exam twice in a year. Please note that, the MICAT II Application Form will be available from 03-01-2018. Candidates can get complete details regarding online MICAT Notification through this web page that is well customized by the team of recruitmentresult.com. All the details such as how to submit MICAT Online Application Form, admission criteria and other relevant information can be attained through this page. Please have a look…
MICAT Application Form
MICAT 2018 Important Dates:
|MICAT – I Registration closes On||30-11-2017|
|Issue of MICAT- I Call Letters/Admit Card||11-12-2017|
|MICAT Exam Dates||17-12-2017|
|MICAT -I Score Announcement||03-01-2018|
|GE & PI Shortlist||01-03-2018|
|Declaration Of Final MICAT Results March 31, 2018||31-03-2018|
|MICAT – II Application form released on||03-01-2018|
|End Date To Fill MICAT Application Form 2018||05-02-2018|
|MICAT II 2018 will be held on||17-02-2018|
Process To Fill MICAT 2018 Registration Form
- Eligible candidates, who want to take admission in PGDM-C, may apply by download the prospectus from the official website that is www.mica.ac.in.
- From the homepage appeared, select the link “PGDM-C 2018-2020 admissions open Apply Online” link.
- Hit on “New Registration” link, if you’re an new user. Online Registration Form will appear in front of you.
- Fill it with all required personal details and submit it by pressing “Submit” button.
- After that, registered login ID and Passowrd will be sent to your registered phone and mail.
Press Here For: MICAT Online Registration
How to Fill MICAT Application Form?
- First of all, you need to follow above listed first two steps and select “Already Registered User” link.
- Fill the MICAT Online Application Form 2018 carefully and complete all the details.
- After that upload the testimonials (if required) and photograph and documents should be scanned and the size should be according to the prescribed size.
- After completing the procedure hit on the final submission tab.
- Take a print out of the application form and keep it safe.
Press Here To Fill: MICAT Online Form
Programmes Offered Details:
Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Communications (PGDM-C) programme.
MICAT Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must have Bachelor’s degree (in keeping with the 10 + 2 + 3 system) or an equivalent qualification in any discipline recognised by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU)
- Applicants appearing for final examinations towards a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) are also eligible to apply.
MICAT 2018 Application Fee:
- Candidates have to pay an amount of Rs.1965/- in regard to the application fees.
- The application fees will be submitted through online mode i.e. by using debit card / credit card or internet banking
Get Here>> MICAT Notification
Candidate’s selection will be based on the merit of entrance test which will be held by the institute. The process is described below:
- Step – I: CAT 2017, XAT 2018 and GMAT (2016 onwards)
- Step – II: MICA Admission Test (MICAT)
- Step – III: Group Exercise (GE) and Personal Interview (PI).
MICAT Exam Pattern:
|Section-I||Writing arguments||4 descriptive questions|
|Essay and Story|
|Section-II||Psychometric Test||94 questions|
Points To Be consider:
- Exam duration: Candidates will get total 35 Minutes (Section 1) and 130 Min (Section 2) to solve the question paper.
- Exam mode: Exam will be conducted in online mode (computer-based test).
- Type of Question: The question paper will contain Multiple Choice Questions. Each question will have four options.
- Negative Marking: Negative marking will be there, 0.25 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer
MICAT Exam Centre:
For more details about MICAT Application Form 2018, you may check this Official Link and stay tuned with us on our web portal to get latest updates regarding same. If you have any query regarding the information available on this page then you can comment in the below given comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Education Loans for Students||Entrance Exam in India|
|MICAT Sample Paper||How to Get a Free College Education|
|How to Prepare for Reasoning||How To Prepare For GK|
|Do you need Money for College Fee?||How to Start a New Life In College?|