Aspirants looking for new career in private sector can go through latest Microsoft Jobs in India. Currently, Microsoft Recruitment Notification has been circulated to hire fresher’s as well experienced candidates.
Candidates interested to apply for Microsoft India Jobs must go through online mode and press suitable apply online link to fill Microsoft Online Application Form. Aspirants must submit Microsoft Application Form on or before the closing date.
Microsoft India Recruitment 2018 Notification
Microsoft Current Job Openings in India 2018 are invited for the individual those who are having B.E., B.Tech, MBA or other degree in relevant field. To know the application process follow the below given simple steps.
Aspirants can get detailed information about Microsoft Recruitment 2018-19 by continuing reading this page which is well prepared by the expert team members of recruitmentresult.com.
- Software Engineer 2
- Principal Program Manager
- Principal Data Scientist
- SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER
- PRINCIPAL SOFTWARE ENG
- Software Engineer II
- SR SOFTWARE ENGINEER
- Software Engineer
- Software Development Engineer,
- SENIOR SDE
- Specialized Compute Sales Strategy Lead
- Channel Marketing Manager
Eligible Criteria for Microsoft Jobs Gurgaon:
Other Skills Required for Microsoft India Careers:
- Ability to do work in team and in pressure
- Strong written and verbal Communication Skills
- Good analytical skills and managing skills
- Excellent Planning Skills
- Diversity & ethical behavior
- Ability to work independently and have Negotiation skills
- Creativity & Innovation
- Decision making
Read Now: How To Develop Good Communication Skills
Age Criteria for Microsoft Vacancies:
Minimum age required against Microsoft Technology Recruitment is set to 21 years and the upper age limit shall be decided at the time of selection.
Salary Details for Microsoft Job Openings:
An impressive amount of pay scale will be given to those applicants who get selected against Microsoft Off Campus Recruitment. Along with a handsome package, some special allowances and perks will be provided to selected contenders against Microsoft e-recruitment.
Check Also: Microsoft Salaries In India
Microsoft Recruitment Process:
With the motive to hire skilled contenders against Microsoft Careers India for freshers, the company will conduct written exam/ personal interview/ HR round. On the basis of aspirants’ overall performance, they will get selected against Microsoft Graduate Recruitment.
For Better Preparation Of Exam/Interview, Must Read Below Given Articles.
How to Apply for Microsoft Recruitment 2018:
Some basic steps to apply against Microsoft India Recruitment are mentioned below; follow them and complete the Microsoft Registration Process.
- First of all, contenders need to log on official website of company that is www.microsoft.com for Microsoft Career Openings.
- After that move your cursor towards “Company” section visible at the bottom of home page and hit on “Careers”.
- Choose the field in which you want to work or you can hit find jobs button.
- Select the job and read the details about Microsoft Offline Recruitment.
- After that, hit “Apply Now” button and fill the Microsoft Application form.
- Upload scanned copies of relevant documents and make the final submission of Microsoft online Application form.
- At last, you need to take a print out of the same for further use.
Get Here: Microsoft Recruitment 2018 Details
Last date to apply against Microsoft Jobs in India: November, 2018
Job seekers can visit the Official Link and they will get further information about Microsoft Recruitment 2018-19. If you have any query regarding Microsoft Recruitment in Mumbai then you may write it in the mentioned below comment box. Stay tuned with us or follows us on Facebook and Twitter for more updates on Microsoft Recruitment for Freshers.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest Private Jobs||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Latest Walkin||10 Ways to Make Money Online|
|Online Jobs from Home||Free Job Updates|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|