Military Nursing Service 2019
Applications are invited from Female Candidates (only) for Military Nursing Service 2019 admission to 4 years B Sc. (Nursing) course commencing in 2019 at Colleges of Nursing of Armed Forces Medical Services.
Candidates willing to apply for B.Sc Nursing Training Course can apply online from 12-11-2018 to 30 -11- 2018 by submitting their application form. Based on the merit cum choice, candidates will be awarded admission in Colleges of Nursing.
Military Nursing Service 2019
Applicants can apply by visiting to the official site and submitting MNS Online Application Form along with all relevant documents and testimonials. After scrutiny of applications, Military Nursing Service Exam will be conducted in the month of January 2019.
Applicants are suggested to go through this page which is well presented by the expert team member of recruitmentresult.com with complete relevant details of Military Nursing Service 2019.
Military Nursing Service
MNS Eligibility Criteria
Those who fulfill below given Military Nursing Service Eligibility Criteria can apply for (B.Sc Nursing) Course
Nationality: Appliers must be of Indian Nationality
Date of Birth: Candidates must have been born in Between 01 Oct 1994 to 30 Sep 2002 (both days inclusive).
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) or equivalent (12 Years schooling) examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology) and English with not less than 50% aggregate marks as a regular student from a Statutory / Recognized Board /University/ Examination Body. Candidates appearing in final year may also apply provisionally Military Nursing Service Exam
Marital Status: Female candidates who are unmarried/divorcee/legally separated or widow without encumbrances can apply for Military Nursing Service B.Sc Nursing Course
Download From Here: Military Nursing Service 2019 Notification
Non refundable amount of Rs. 150/- are required to be paid as application fees by the appliers of MNS B.Sc Nursing Course. On successful completion of online payment a bank reference number (DU Number) will be generated for future use.
On the basis of screening of applications, eligible applicants will be called written test of which is likely to be held in Jan 2019. As per merit of written test, candidates will further called for interview held during April 2019. Final selection will be made based on the combined merit of written test & interview, subject to medical fitness.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Military Nursing Service Exam Centres
Agra, Ambala, Bangalore, Bhopal, Chandimandir, Chennai, Danapur, Dehradun, Delhi, Guwahati, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jammu, Jhansi, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Meerut, Mumbai, Secunderabad, Thiruvananthapuram, Ezhimala (Cannanore) , Pune and Wellington.
Steps To Apply For Military Nursing Service 2019:
- To apply for Military Nursing Services Vacancy, you are needed to log on official website that is joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Now go to the “Officer Selection” section and hit on the “Notices For RVC, TA & MNS Entries” link as given on the of home page.
- Subsequently, candidates are required to press on “Notification Of Military Nursing Service Course 2018” link.
- After that, Military Nursing Services Recruitment 2018 Notification PDF will be opened with all job requirements.
- You need to read the notification before going to apply for MNS SSC Officer Vacancies.
- After ensuring your eligibility, contenders are required to go back to the previous page and select “Apply Online” link.
- Now fill your Military Nursing Services Online Application Form with correct details.
- Pay application fee and Upload your recent passport size photograph and signature in prescribed size.
- After that, press on “Submit” button and take a print out of it and keep it safe for future use.
Grab Today: Latest 5000+ Defence Jobs
Military Nursing Service Exam Important Dates
|Military Nursing Service Notification Date||12 -11-2018|
|Last Date for Military Nursing Service application form||30 -11- 2018|
|Admit Card Date||3rd Week of Dec 2018|
|Written Exam Date||Jan 2019|
|Personal Interview||April 2019|
Applicants to grasp more details about Military Nursing Services 2018 are advised to go through the Official Site. For more updates and any interesting facts keep visiting to our site recruitmentresult.com.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|