Ministry of Ayush Recruitment
The latest recruitment drive as Ministry of Ayush Recruitment has circulated to select eligible and most proficient candidates. Organization has determined to invite efficient candidates through application form to fill Director General Post in Central council for research in Siddha (CCRS). Keen candidates can hike their career by grabbing this Ministry of Ayush Vacancies. You can also take the advantage of Ministry of Ayush Recruitment 2018 by following all the below mentioned steps.
Key content of this page
Keen contenders who wish to job in government sector can apply and submit application form as uttered below and make sure that it should be submit before the closing date that is 09-01-2018. For further detailed information regarding Ministry of Ayush Notification candidates can go through the page which is represented by team members of recruitmentresult.com
Ministry of Ayush Recruitment
|Organization name||Government of India Ministry of Ayush|
|Last date to submit the form||09-01-2018|
Name of the post:
Required Qualification Details:
- Applicants must have completed PG Degree in homeopathy include in 2nd Schedule of homeopathy central council act,1973
- Enrolment in the state / central registration of homeopathy
- Quality research work published in peer reviewed research journal.
- Applicants must have 20 Year Experience in research or teaching in a group A level post having
- A minimum Three year Regular service in a post in PB-4 with grade pay 8700/ or equivalent / corresponding scales as applicable for the post
- eight year Regular Service in PB-3 with Grade pay or Rs 7600/-or equivalent/corresponding pay scales as applicable to this post
Check More: Post Graduate Jobs
Contenders who are going to apply for Ministry of Ayush Job their age must be 56 years as on the last date of application. Sc/St/OBC categories will get upper age relaxation as per government rules and regulations.
Monthly Remuneration Offered to Selected Candidates:
Keen contenders who will be recruited for Central council for research in Siddha Recruitment they will be eligible to receive Rs. Rs 37400-68000 + Grade 10000 + NAP per month from the authority of organization.
What is the process of Ministry of Ayush Selection?
Candidates who want to enroll for jobs in government sector they have to qualify Written Exam and Interview conducted by the selection committee of organization.
For Better Preparation Of Exam/Interview, Must Read Below Given Articles.
How To apply for Ministry of Ayush Director General Recruitment?
- Firstly candidates who are willing to apply for Ministry of Ayush Vacancy they must open the official web portal that is “ayush.gov.in”.
- Then follow “Tenders / Vacancies” tab as available in the menu bar of the home page.
- Then candidates must choose “Vacancies in AYUSH” link and press on “View Archives” link given on the next page.
- After that aspirants must open the “Vacancy for the Post of Director General, CCRS” link of advertisement.
- Then candidates must read the PDF file very carefully and satisfied candidates need to download the Ministry of Ayush Application Form.
- Now fill an application form with all the correct details and keep it in an with all the relevant documents and super scribed it as “Application for the post of ……………..”.
- Finally candidates must send this envelope to the postal address within given time period.
Research Desk, Room No 7,
Round Floor, B-Block, Gpo Complex,
Ayush Bhawan, Behind Ina Market,
Find More: Jobs in Delhi
Ending date for submit the application form: 09-01-2018
Read Here: Ministry of Ayush Recruitment Notification
Candidates who are willing to apply they must stay in touch web portal and go through the Official Link to attain the important details regarding Ministry of Ayush Recruitment 2018. You can also join us on Facebook or Google plus and by using short cut key ctrl+D aspirants can book mark the web portal.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Latest Private Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs|