Ministry of Culture Recruitment
Ministry of Culture has published an employment advertisement in concern of Ministry of Culture Recruitment. Aspirants are invited to fill up various vacancy of Additional Director General, Joint Director General, Assistant Keepers and other posts. Interested candidates may grab this golden chance to apply against Ministry of Culture Recruitment 2015. To apply against Ministry of Culture Vacancy you may submit application through online mode on or before end date that is shaped below.
|Last Date||10th September 2015|
Other appropriate details regarding Ministry of Culture Recruitment 2015 such as post name, vacancy detail, required qualification, age limitation, salary detail, application fee, assortment procedure etc are well mentioned below by the squad of recruitmentresult.com. Capable job hunters who are interested to apply for this Recruitment must read the below content very carefully.
Post Name and Vacancy Detail:
|Sr. No.||Name of the Post||No. of Post|
|01||Additional Director General||01|
|02||Joint Director General||01|
|04||Anthropologist (Physical Anthropology Division)||01|
|05||Assistant Anthropologists (Cultural Anthropology Division)||03|
|06||Assistant Anthropologists (Physical Anthropology Division)||03|
Candidates must have Master’s degree Public Administration / Business Administration / Anthropology from a University recognized by University.
Age Limitation and Salary Detail:
|Name of the Post||Age Limit in years||Scale of Pay in Rs.|
|Additional Director General||50||Rs. 37,400 – 67,000 + Rs. 10,000 (Grade Pay)|
|Joint Director General||Rs. 37,400 – 67,000 + Rs. 8,700 (Grade Pay)|
|Anthropologist (Physical Anthropology Division)||35||Rs. 15,600 – 39,100 + Rs. 5,400 (Grade Pay)|
|Assistant Anthropologists (Cultural Anthropology Division)||30||Rs. 93,00 – 34,800 + Rs. 4,600 (Grade Pay)|
|Assistant Anthropologists (Physical Anthropology Division)|
- Applicants need to pay the application fee of Rs. 25/- only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
- No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community. No “fee exemption” is available to OBC male candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee
Assortment Procedure for indiaculture.nic.in Post:
Selection will be complete on the basis of the performance in interview which will be conducted by the selection committee of organization.
How to Apply for Ministry of Culture Recruitment?
- Aspirants must apply online through the website of www.upsconline.nic.in
- Then, on the home page press related link which you want to apply for
- Now, hit “apply now” button and fill the detail within correct manner.
- After that, upload your scanned passport size photographs (if required).
- At last, press submit button and take printout of the form for future use.
Date to be keeping in Mind:
- Last date for submission of Online Application- 10th September 2015
- Last Date For Printing Of Completely Submitted Online Application- 11th September 2015
You can check Official Notification for more detail against Ministry of Culture Recruitment 2015.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On