Ministry of Culture Recruitment
An Employment advt. has been circulated named as Ministry of Culture Recruitment. The authority is looking for eligible and career oriented candidates for filling up the vacant posts of Stenographer.
Candidates, who are eligible to apply for latest Ministry of Culture Stenographer Job Openings, can apply for the same if they fulfill the elingility conditions. The last date for submission of applications for Ministry of Culture Recruitment 2019 is 09-01-2019.
This Page Contains:
Apply Now for Ministry of Culture Stenographer Recruitment
Applicants have to apply for the Ministry of Culture Stenographer Jobs through proper channel. Candidates can download the application form from the official portal of authority and send dully filled application form along with the needed documents.
Contenders are required to apply now for Ministry of Culture Recruitment 2019 with the support of instructions mentioned below on this page, which is supplied by the team of project recruitmentresult.com
Ministry of Culture Recruitment
Ministry of Culture Vacancy Details:
Name of Post: Stenographer
Candidates, who want to apply for Ministry of Culture Stenographer Recruitment, they should have passed out 12th class pass or equivalent. Applicants should holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or department.
Aspirants, willing to enroll for Ministry of Culture Vacancies, their age should not be more than 55 years. The relaxation in upper age limits for reserved candidates would be considered as per the norms.
Get Here >> Ministry of Culture Recruitment Notification
Those, who will be selected for appointment on Ministry of Culture Stenographer Vacancies, will get level-5 of pay matrix of Rs. 35400-112400/- as monthly remuneration. Along with the salary candidates will also get further perks and profits as according to the terms and conditions.
Read Here: Salary Negotiation Tips for New Job
Ministry of Culture 2018 Recruitment Process:
Selection of candidates for Ministry of Culture Jobs, will be done on the basis of their performances in written exam followed by personal interview, which is going to be conducted by selection panel as on the specified dates.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Process to apply for Ministry of Culture Recruitment 2019:
Applicants can apply for Ministry of Culture Stenographer Recruitment by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all go to the official website of the organization i.e. “www.nationalmuseumindia.gov.in”
- Now scroll down the mouse to the “Other Links” section given on the bottom of the homepage and hit on the ‘Vacancy’ tab.
- Then select and open the particular link related to Ministry of Culture Job.
- A PDF file of Ministry of Culture Notification will be displayed on your digital screen having all the details of Job.
- You should read all the details very carefully.
- After wards download the Ministry of Culture Application form and fill it in correct manner.
- Now attach all the required documents/certificates, self attested copy and recent photograph with the application form.
- At last, enclose the application form in envelope and send it on the given postal address before the last date.
Ministry of Culture National Gallery of Modern Art Jaipur House,
India Gate, New Delhi-110003
Get Here: More Jobs in Delhi
Last date for submission of applications: 09-01-2019
To get more details about Ministry of Culture Recruitment 2019, you can go through the Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitment|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News-Week Highlights|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Best State Government Jobs|