Ministry of Culture Recruitment
A job advertisement regarding Ministry Of Culture Recruitment has been promulgated by Ministry of Culture India. Application forms are invited from eligible job seekers for filling up the various posts of Deputy Curator in National Gallery of Modern Art at New Delhi. Contenders who are willing to enhance their career in government sector may grab this career opportunity by applying for Ministry of Culture Recruitment 2016. Interested job appliers may apply by sending their application forms on or before the closing date that is indicated below.
|Post Name||Deputy Curator|
|Last Date To Submit Application||within 45 days|
Aspirants can attain complete information related to Ministry Of Culture Recruitment 2016 such as eligibility criteria, educational qualification, applying process and selection process etc, through this page which is structured below by team of recruitmentresult.com
Ministry of Culture Recruitment
Eligibility Criteria for Ministry of Culture Jobs:
Officers under the Central / State Governments / Union Territories / Autonomous Organization / Research Institutions including Professor / Associate Professor / Assistant Professor or equivalent of Universities must be holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or Department.
Having two years service in grade rendered after appointment there to on a regular basis in posts in the Pay Band-2, Rs.9300-34800/- with grade pay of Rs. 4800 or equivalent in the parent cadre or department;
Candidates with three year’s service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in posts in the Pay Band -2, Rs.9300-34800/- with grade pay of Rs. 4600 or equivalent in the parent cadre/department; and possessing below given educational qualifications and experience can apply for this post.
Applicants who wish to apply must have Master’s Degree in Fine Arts or Art History & Criticism or Museology from a recognized University with at least three years of working experience in organizing exhibitions or production and publication of books & Journals on Indian Art or teaching Museology or History of Art or Fine Arts in a large Museum / Gallery / Organisation / Educational Institution.
Check Also:- Latest Jobs As Per Qualification
If the applying candidate is having Degree / Diploma / Certificate in any Foreign Language other than English from a recognized University / Institution with Research experience supported by published works in the field of Art & Culture then he / she will be given preference for the aforesaid post.
Maximum age limit of applying candidate for appointment shall not exceed 56 years as on the closing date for receipt of applications.
Selected candidates for Ministry of Culture Vacancy will be getting the suitable amount of monthly salary of Rs.15600-39100 + Grade Pay of Rs.5400/-.
Jobs at Government Sector (11000 Vacancies):- Check Here
Procedure of Selection for Ministry of Culture Vacancies:
Candidates who will successfully fulfill all the eligibility criteria as stated above will be appointed to the said post.
How to Apply for Ministry of Culture Recruitment?
- Interested candidates are firstly required to log on to official site that is www.indiaculture.nic.in.
- Now, hit on ‘Advertisement’ link visible on home page and further ‘current advertisement’ link appeared on next page.
- This will take you to page having desired notification link, hit that and download the Performa of bio-data as placed below advertisement.
- And prepare a duplicate application, in the prescribed Performa and complete up-to-date ACR dossiers of the Officers (last five years) who can be spared in the event of their selection along with vigilance clearance, integrity certificate, cadre clearance, major /minor penalty statement for the last ten years.
- Complete application along with other mandatory documents enclosed in an envelope and should be reached below stated address through proper channel before last date as mentioned below.
- Applications received after the last date or otherwise found incomplete will not be considered and stand rejected.
(Satyendra Kumar Singh)
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India
Room No. 210-D Wing, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi-110001
Read Also:- Current Vacancies in Delhi
Last date of receipt of application: within a period of 45 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
Note: For getting more details on Ministry of Culture Recruitment 2016, check the Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On