Ministry of Culture Recruitment
A new Job advertisement has dispersed entitled as Ministry of Culture Recruitment 2016. For this concern, talented and capable candidates are invited by the organization to fill the unoccupied position of Consultant in different departments. Hard working aspirants who want to grasp this opportunity may apply for Ministry of culture Vacancy by filling their application forms and send it at the mentioned postal address as soon as possible. Stay tuned with this page to get latest updates against Ministry of Culture Recruitment 2017 as we are going to cover it shortly.
Willing aspirants need to send their application form till the closing date that is 22nd September 2016 after reading the complete information regarding Ministry of Culture jobs opening. Detailed information in concern of this recruitment can be obtained from this page which is well framed by dedicated team of recruitmentresult.com
Ministry of Culture Recruitment
|Organization Name||National Museum, Ministry of Culture, Government of India|
|Last Date||22nd September 2016|
Ministry of Culture Vacancies:
- Conservation Consultant
- Lecturing and Education & Painting Consultant
- Persons retired from the post at the level of head of conservation laboratory in a museum of repute with the minimum pay grade of Rs. 7600/-
- Should have minimum experience of 30 years with active engagement in the file of Art Conservation at National /International level.
- Should have taken training course of international level in the conservation of wall paintings.
- May also have any other international training in collection management.
Lecturing and Education & Painting Consultant
- 25 years practical experience in Indian Miniature Paintings Collection under the control of a Government Museum.
- Experience in Handling VVIPs visit.
- Experience in Conducting Education Programmes.
- Research Experience with evidence of published research books in Paintings;
- Retired from the grade pay of Rs. 6600/.
Get Here: Latest Government Jobs
- Contenders required for the above posts must not be more than 62 years of age as on 15th July 2016.
- Relaxation in age will be providing according to the rules of Government.
|Name of the posts||Salary(per Month)|
|Conservation Consultant||Rs. 50,000|
|Lecturing and Education & Painting Consultant||Rs. 40,000|
Aspirants will be appoint on the basis of their performance in written test/Interview which will be executed by the selection committee of the National Museum, Ministry of Culture, Government of India.
Check Below Links To Clear Test / Interview:
How to apply for Ministry of Culture Recruitment?
- First of all go to the official website of the organization i.e. “www.nationalmuseumindia.gov.in”
- Now scroll down the mouse to the “Other Links” section given on the bottom of the homepage and hit on the ‘Vacancy’ tab.
- Then select and open the particular link “Invitation of application for appointment as Consultant in the National Museum, New Delhi.”
- After that read the whole instructions carefully and prepare an application form on a plain paper in prescribed format and fill it with correct information.
- Now attach all the required documents/certificates, self attested copy and recent photograph with the application form.
- At last, enclose the application form in envelope and send it on the given postal address before the last date.
The Director General
Janpath, New Delhi
Check Here: Latest Jobs in New Delhi
Last date of submission: 22nd September 2016
Candidates may attain further details regarding Ministry of Culture Recruitment 2016 – 2017, check Official Notification. You may also bookmark this page by pressing CTRL+D for getting instant access to this page.
Ministry of Culture Recruitment: Download PDF
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|