Ministry of Culture Scholarship
- Ministry of Culture is going to release Ministry of Culture Scholarship for the Young Artist who wants to full fill their dreams with the help of this Scholarship. Be the first to know latest news relatedMinistry of Culture Scholarship 2016 by our portal. Ministry of Culture is providing one chance to the eligible candidates of the India by awarding 400 scholarships.
- Willing and talented candidates can fill the application form and submit it through the offline mode with all relevant documents. Application must be submitted as soon as the possible.
- In the below section of this page team of recruitmentresult.com is providing the full details about Ministry of Culture Scholarship 2016 such as eligibility, duration of scholarship and application process.
- Applier must be Indian citizen.
- Applicant should give proof of their desire to make the pursuit of their training effectively.
- Candidates must have the certificate of 5 year from the Guru/Institute form he is taking his training.
- Applier must have the full knowledge about his interest.
Age of the applier must lie between 18 to 28 years.
Field of Scholarships:
- Indian Classical Music
- Indian Classical Dances
- Light Classical Music
- Visual Arts and Folk
- Indigenous Arts
Number of Scholarship:
Here are 400 scholarships that are provided to the eligible candidates.
Duration of the scholarship is 2 years. Selected candidates will get Rs. 5000/- per month till two years for their further training.
Documents with Application:
- Attested copy of degrees, diplomas and certificates
- Attested copy of the Matriculation or equivalent certificate
- One passport size photograph
- Applicant applying for dance should send three photographs in costume in full form in actual different dancing poses.
- 5 years training certificate with their Guru/Institutes signed by the present guru.
- In field of Painting, Sculpture attested copies of photographs of the original works are required.
- For Music field one audio cassette.
- Candidates who want to apply should submit the application in prescribed performa.
- Candidates are required to attach the above mentioned document with the application.
- Application must be submitted at the address given below on or before the last date.
The Section Officer,
S&F Section, Ministry Of Culture,
NAI Building Annexe,
Second Floor, Janpath,
New Delhi – 110001
Last date to apply: as soon as possible
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|How To Prepare For Scholarship||Scholarship For Higher Education|
|Scholarship Exams For Studies Abroad||Successful Career Development Tips|
Note: for more details you can visit Official Site.