Ministry of External Affairs Recruitment 2014
Ministry of External Affairs has released a notification as Ministry of External Affairs Recruitment 2014 to recruit eligible job hunters for the post of Director/Deputy Secretary/Under Secretary. Interested job seekers may fill an application form and submit it before the end date.
Engrossed job seekers may apply for this vacancy and fill an application form before 13th February, 2014.
To know more related to this recruitment visitors may have a glance at the below section which is enlisted by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Name of the Organization
Ministry of External Affairs
Name of the posts
Director/Deputy Secretary/Under Secretary
No. of Posts
- Candidates must have Graduate, Post Graduation Degree/Diploma in any of the relative field from the recognized University/ College/ Institute.
- Contender must have a good command over Foreign Languages, if any.
- Aspirants also required possessing with interpersonal skills and managerial capabilities.
At least 3 years of experience is required as per the post demand.
Selected applicants will get the salary in the following ranges:
|1||Director||[37,400–67,000] plus Grade Pay : Rs. 8,700|
|2||Deputy Secretary||[15,600-39,100] plus Grade Pay: 7600|
|3||Under Secretary (Senior Scale)||[15,600-39,100] plus Grade Pay: 6600|
Candidates have to work in a specialized divisions and this include temporary deputation on foreign tours as a part of the duties.
Contenders hiring will be made according to their experience and performance in an interview.
Why should we hire you? ->Complete Details
How to Apply?
- Engrossed and deserving aspirants may fill the application form in the prefix format very carefully.
- Attach all the photocopies of important documents/ certificates, updated resume, vigilance clearance, up-to-date copies of ACRs/APARs for the last five years etc. along with the duly filled form.
- Send the form at the below given postal address before 13th February, 2014.
Joint Secretary (Administration),
Room Mo. 149 C, South Block,
Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
Last date to receipt an application form is 13th February, 2014.
Appliers may check the Official Notification for more details.