Ministry Of Finance Recruitment
A latest Advt about Ministry of Finance Recruitment has been published by the Ministry Of Finance. The advertisement has been published to hiring up the contenders for Sr.Legal Associate/Legal Associate Posts. Keen job finders may apply for Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2015 by sending the prescribed application form within 15 days from date of notification on DEA’s website
|Post Name||Sr.Legal Associate/Legal Associate|
|Last Date Of Submission Of Application||within 15 days|
You may gain the detailed acknowledgement related to Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2015 such as eligibility criteria, selection process, process to apply, etc which is described below by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Aspirants may also check the latest details about Ministry Of Finance Recruitment 2016 through our web portal.
For the position of Senior Legal Associate
- Candidates must possess the Graduate degree in law from a recognized Indian University. However, preference may be given to those with a Master’s degree in Law from an Indian or foreign university.
- Consistent academic record during the undergraduate degree in law, i.e preferably above 70% or a Cumulative Grade Point Average of above 7/10 along with achievements in co-curricular activities such as moot courts etc
Experience should ideally relate to the following disciplines:
- Corporate Law
- Foreign investment regulation
- Public International Law or International Investment Law
- International Arbitration.
For the position of a Legal Associate
- Graduate degree in law from a recognized Indian University.
- Consistent academic record during the undergraduate degree in law, i.e, preferably above 70% or a Cumulative Grade Point Average of above 7/10 along with achievements in co-curricular activities such as moot courts, etc.
- Minimum 1 year experience in an Indian law firm or in any other independent set up handing complex litigation or arbitration matters
- Senior Legal Associate: Rs. 60,000/- per month. If the services are found satisfactory the contract can be extended for the next year.
- Legal Associate: Rs. 35,000/- per month. If the services are found satisfactory the contract can be extended for the next year.
The selection of the participants for Ministry Of Finance Recruitment 2015 will be based on the interview.
How To Apply for Ministry Of Finance Recruitment?
- Interested job-seekers may apply for above said posts by submitting prescribed application form that can be downloaded from the Official website www.cbec.gov.in and www.punecustoms.nic.in.
- Individuals interested in applying for the above positions may send their Resumes along with self attested copies of originals Send filled in application form, complete in all manners to the below stated address through post or email:
US (Admn.I A),
Room No. 164-A, North Block,
Department of Economic Affairs,
Ministry of Finance, New Delhi – 110 001,
Deadline for submission of application: within 15 days from date of notification on DEA’s website
Note: You may get the further details about Ministry Of Finance Recruitment 2015 through the Official Notification. Dear candidates keep visiting our web portal to get upcoming notification related to Ministry Of Finance Recruitment 2016. You may alos join us on facebook or Google plus.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On