Ministry Of Finance Vacancy
A latest advertisement titled as Ministry Of Finance Vacancy has published to fill up 643 AAO (Assistant Account Officer) posts. Department of Expenditure has invited applications from the eligible candidates in order to hire them on vacant positions against Ministry Of Finance Recruitment. Candidates who are interested in applying for Ministry Of Finance Vacancy 2017, they can fill application form in the prescribed format latest by 13-03-2017.
This Page Includes:
Those applicants who are willing to join government department with a reputed position they should not miss this opportunity. Candidates can fill and submit their application form through offline mode before the end date. Interested applicants can gain more information regarding this job opening by going through the beneath section of this page of recruitmentresult.com.
Ministry Of Finance Vacancy
|Organization’s Name||Department of Expenditure, Ministry Of Finance|
|No. of post||643|
|Last date to Apply||13-03-2017|
Ministry of Finance Vacancies:
Assistant Account Officer: 643 posts
- Candidates who want to apply for this post they should official who have passed AAO (Civil)/SAS or equivalent examination. Those applicants who have passed SAS exam and awaiting promotion can also apply.
- Applying candidates should hold analogous post of AAO in Level 8 of 7th CPC or pre-revised Pay Band of Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4800/5400 on regular basis.
Grab Today: Latest Recruitment Notification
Candidates who are going to apply they should not exceed by 56 years of age as on date of application. Relaxation in upper age may be applicable for deserving candidates as per the rules of GOI.
Salary Detail of Ministry Of Finance Jobs:
Those aspirants who will be successfully recruited as AAO they will get an attractive amount of salary under Level 8 as per 7th CPC or Pre revised Rs.9300-34800 (PB 2) Grade Pay Rs. 4800/-.
Selection Process for MOF Recruitment:
Selection of the talented and eligible candidates will be made by the recruitment panel of Ministry Of Finance on the basis of applicant’s performance in interview which will be held on stipulated date and time.
How to Apply For Ministry Of Finance Notification?
- Firstly, candidates should have to go for the official website of MOF that is www.finmin.nic.in
- Thereafter, from the left panel of home page, go to the “Departments” section and hit on “Expenditure” link.
- Go to the menu bar and follow the “Employees Corner” tab and then hit on “Vacancy/ Deputation” option from the opened drop down list.
- Press on “Department of Expenditure” link from the given list.
- Now candidates need to hit on appropriate link of their suitable job post.
- A notification will be displayed on the screen and candi9dates are required to read the complete information through it.
- After that, download the application form in prescribed format and fill it with required information.
- Affix your latest passport size photo in the given space and attach the copies of required documents with it.
- Lastly, enclose it in an envelope and send to the below furnished address.
Chander Prakash (Accounts Officer)
Controller General of Accounts
Mahalekha Niyantrak Bhawan
Block E, GPO Complex, INA, New Delhi
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Delhi
Last date for receipt of application form: 13-03-2017
Candidates who are willing to get additional information related to Ministry Of Finance Vacancy 2017, they can check this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best State Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|