Ministry Of Finance Recruitment 2014
- Ministry of Finance has broadcasted an advertisement to fill up the various vacancies on different positions. Aspirants who are eligible for Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2014 may send their duly filled application form to the concerned address.
- Willing and skilled applicants must apply through proper channel before 24th February, 2014.
- Visit regularly our web portal Recruitmentresult.com where you will easily get all the information about latest recruitments.
Ministry of Finance
Vacancy Details of Ministry Of Finance Recruitment 2014
Name of the Post
- Secretary/ Registrar
- Assistant Registrar
- Recovery officer
Holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre or department and have worked on a pay band 3 of Rs.15600-39100 with grade pay Rs.6600/- or Rs.5400/-/4800/-/4600/-.
Upper age limit for the post is 56 years as on 24th February, 2014.
Shortlisted job hunters will have to face personal Interview.
Aspirants will be paid as following:
Secretary/ Registrar: Pay Band 3 of Rs.15600-39100/- with grade pay Rs.7600/-
Assistant Registrar & Recovery officer: Pay Band 3 of Rs.15600-39100/- with grade pay Rs.6600/-
How to Apply?
- Application form is available online on the official website.
- Contenders have to fill the prescribed format of application form.
- Fill it carefully and check it again.
- Paste a recent snapped passport size photograph.
- Attach mandatory and supporting documents.
- Application envelope must super scribe as “Application for the post of………..”
- Completed application must be forwarded to below mentioned address.
Under Secretary to the Government of India
Department of Financial Services
Ministry Of Finance
3rd Floor, Jeevan Deep Building
10, Parliament Street, New Delhi”
Date to Remember
Last date of receiving of application: 24.02.2014
Note: To get more information visit Official Website