Ministry Of Finance Recruitment 2014:
- Ministry of Finance has diffused a notification of Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2014 to fill up the various vacancies of Chief Vigilance Officer in Allahabad bank on deputation basis
- Job seekers who want to make their career in Government sector should grab this opportunity and fill the Ministry of Finance Application Form to get vacancy under Department of revenue before last date.
- For more details concerning to Ministry Of Finance Various Vacancies 2014 applicants must read the full acknowledgement which is equipped below by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Ministry of Finance
Entire Information of Ministry Of Finance Recruitment 2014
Applicants holding rank of General Manager and Deputy General Manager with three years experience.
Selection will be on deputation basis.
How to Apply?
- Competitor who are going to apply they must visit the official website that is www.financialservices.gov.in
- Applicants may download the application form
- Aspirants are required to fill the form with all mandatory details and send it to prescribed address along with the complete bio data and attested copy of Annual Confidential Reports of last five years to its department i.e. “Government of India, Ministry of Finance, Department of financial service”
Last date for Application Receipt: 28th April 2014
For more details visit Official Link
Ministry Of Finance Recruitment 2014
- Ministry of Finance is inviting application form as Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2014 for filling up various vacancies. Talented and eligible job seekers are required to send their duly filled application within 60 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
- The Department of Revenue watches over the Direct and Indirect Union Taxes, so who want to join this organization must apply for Ministry Of Finance Various Vacancies before the due date.
- The prescribed format of Ministry of Finance Application Form is available on its official website. Applicants are advised to read all the details before applying for the positions.
Ministry of Finance
|Post Name||Required Experience||Package offered|
|Additional Director of Enforcement||12 Years||Rs.37400-67000/- + GP Rs.8700/-|
|Joint Director of Enforcement||10 Years||Rs.15600-39100/- + GP Rs.7600/-|
- Joint Director of Enforcement: Must have similar post on regular basis in parent cadre/ department or working on Grade Pay Rs.6600/-
- Additional Director of Enforcement: Applicants should possess same post in specified department or working on grade pay Rs.7600/-
The job hunters should not be more than 56 years.
How to Apply?
- Applicants can download required format through official website of ministry.
- Competitors are advised to fill all the details correctly as all documents will be verified at the time of interview.
- Enclose Bio-data and required supporting documents.
- Completed application must be sent through proper channel.
- The concerned address is supplied below.
Under secretary (ED),
“Ministry of Finance, Department of Revenue,
Room No. 55, North Block, New Delhi”
Closing date of receipt of application: within 60 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
All the significant details are provided by the team of Recruitmetresult.com. The Job hunters can also follow us on Facebook and Google Plus and we will provide you latest jobs information on your Facebook Timeline.
Note: More details are framed on Official Link.