Ministry Of Labour And Employment Recruitment
An employment notification titled as “Ministry Of Labour And Employment Recruitment” has been released for 875 posts of consultant, assistant, stenographer,Investigator and Supervisor in different office locations.
The process of filling online application form has been started from 21-06-2018. Candidates wishing to apply for Labour Bureau Recruitment 2018 must go through this page and apply before the closing date that is 01-07-2018.
|The highlights of the page|
Labour bureau, Chandigarh, an attached office ofministry of labour and unemployment invites online applications from young and qualified candidates under schemes of pradhan mantri mudra Yojana survey (PMMY-survey) and area frame enterprise survey (AFES)
This page which is well created by the team members ofwww.recruitmentresult.comwill help you to provide accurate informationof Ministry of Labor and Employment Recruitment 2018 and to check all the eligibility parameters.
Labour Bureau Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
Educational Qualification forMinistry Of Labour And Employment Recruitment 2018:
|Post Name||Qualification Required|
|Post-graduate degree in economics/applied economics/business economics/econometrics from recognized board or university.|
|Investigator||B.A./B.COM./BSc /BBE (bachelor in business economics) with statistics or mathematics or economics as one of the subject from recognized university.|
|Assistant||Person having a bachelor degree of equivalent of recognized university with proficiency in computers|
|Stenographer||10+2 or its equivalent from recognized board.|
- The minimum and maximum age limit in Ministry of Labour and Employment Recruitment 2018 should be between 18-30 years for assistant & stenographer and 21-35 years for investigator and 21-45 years for consultant and supervisor.
- The upper age limit of retired employees of central and state government for all posts should be 64 years.
- Age relaxation will be provided to candidates of SC/ST/OBC as per orders issued by government of India and 5 years age relaxation to candidates who previously worked in labour bureau.
Selected candidates in Ministry of Labour and Employment Recruitment 2018 will get the starting pay grade provided below:
|Post Name||Starting Pay Grade|
Check Here- Highest Paying Jobs in India
Mode of selection in Ministry Of Labour And Employment Recruitment 2018:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit as decided by labour bureau. Selected candidates for the posts of consultants will be called for personal interview and selection will be held on the basis of qualification and experience and marks obtained in the interview.
Read Below Provided Links:
Application process of Ministry of Labour and Employment Recruitment 2018
- Candidates who are going to appear for Labour Bureau Recruitment 2018 for the Investigator, Supervisor, and consultant posts should apply online at www.lbchd.in.
- After hitting on the link, an application form will be displayed on the screen which contained the notification in PDF format. Read all the complete information regarding recruitment process to check your eligibility criteria.
- Now, fill the application form with correct details. Candidates must indicate the preference for the scheme carefully for which they are applying.
- Hit on “submit” to get application successfully registered and take a print out of the application form for future use.
Download PDF: Ministry Of Labour And Employment Recruitment 2018
|Starting date to apply online||21-06-2018|
|Last date to apply online||01-07-2018|
For more information regarding Labour Bureau Recruitment 2018, you may visit the Official Website and also contact Ministry Of Labour and Employment, Labour Bureau S.C.O. 28-31, SECTOR-17A Chandigarh. For latest career related updates, stay tuned with us at www.recruitmentresult.com.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|