Ministry of Overseas Indian Affairs Recruitment 2014
- Ministry of Overseas Indian Affairs has propagated a career notification as Ministry of Overseas Indian Affairs Recruitment 2014 and invites dynamic and optimistic candidates purely on contract basis.
- Job hunters who want to make their secure career in Government Sector and fulfills the eligibility criteria should send the application form which is complete in all respect, before 2nd June 2014. All other details related to the post are framed below:
Name Of Organization:
India Centre for Migration
Name Of The Position:
Who May Apply For?
- Contestants should have done Post-Graduation in any Social Sciences discipline from a recognized university.
- Candidate should have Knowledge of data analysis and statistical packages including SPSS, STATA, and MS ACCESS etc.
- Competitor must have at least two years research experience in relevant field after acquiring Masters Degree.
- Applicant should hold the experience managing databases, workshops, roundtables, consultations.
Appointed aspirants will be paid with attractive amount of Rs.40, 000/- per month
How To Apply?
- Deserving and interested candidate who fulfill eligibility criteria write the application on plain paper with all personal and professional details not exceeding 300 words and send it before the last date on below displayed email address.
- After that Shortlisted candidates will be informed via email.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Date To Be Remembered:
Closing date of application receipt: 2 June 2014
Note: for more detail check the Official Notification.