Ministry of Railways Recruitment
Rail Museum Asst Director Vacancy Notification has depicted as Ministry of Railways Recruitment by Indian Railways. Government of India, Ministry of Railways (Railway Board) invites applications for the post of Assistant Director (Admn) in National Rail Museum, New Delhi. Though this Assistant Director Recruitment Notification, candidates can enhance their career in railway sector by applying for Ministry of Railways Recruitment 2017 using offline mode till the end date that is 03-10-2017.
What This Page Includes?
After successfully submitting the form, shortlisted candidates are required to appear in selection process that is written test/Interview conducted by the expert team. We the team of recruitmentresult.com provides complete information concerning Ministry of Railways Recruitment 2018 below. So, candidates with the help of information given here regarding Ministry of Railways Asst Director Vacancy can apply easily without any difficulty.
Ministry of Railways Recruitment
|Name of Organization||Ministry of Railways|
|Last date to submit application for Rail Museum Vacancy||Within 60 Days from the date of publication of advertisement that is 03-10-2017|
Ministry of Railways Vacancies:
Assistant Director (Admn), National Rail Museum, New Delhi
Required Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants for Ministry of Railways Assistant Director Recruitment must possess Degree in Civil or Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent; or Diploma in Civil or Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University or Institute from recognized University/ Institutions.
- Appliers must have 3 years of relevant experience of supervisory nature in respective engineering field.
Check Here: Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Limitations of age for Ministry of Railways Recruitment:
Job Appliers for Ministry of Railways Jobs must meet age- criteria as they must be less than 56 years in age. The relaxation in age will also be provided to reserved category aspirants as per the norms of organization.
- With six years’ service in the grade rendered: Rs. 9300/-to Rs. 34800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/- or equivalent in the Parent cadre/Department; or
- With two years’ service in the grade rendered Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4600/- or equivalent in the Parent cadre/Department.
Mode of Assortment for Ministry of Railways Recruitment:
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of qualification and experience.
- Appointment of applicants for these job openings will be finally done on the basis of presentation level in written test/ personal Interview which will be taken by the expert committee of reputed organization.
- No Travelling and other allowances will be provided to applicants for attending the test/ Interview.
Check Tips That Helps You to Qualify Interview/Exam Easily:-
Some Simple steps to fill Ministry of Railways Application Form?
Contenders, who find themselves eligible for Ministry of Railways Asst Director Recruitment, may apply by submitting application form on or before last date by post but first of all you must match the details regarding Ministry of Railways Job Profile.
- Aspirants are required to visit the official website which is indianrailways.gov.in
- After that contenders are required to hit on “News & Recruitment” tab presented in at the top of homepage in menu bar and choose suitable link as “Recruitment & Results by RPF” from drop-down list.
- Then follow suitable link and hit on it
- This will take you on new window with PDF file related to this latest job advertisement.
- Read all the relevant information very carefully.
- After reading complete details download an application form in accurate manner.
- Fill your application form with correct and complete details and attach all the relevant documents/ testimonials along with it.
- Lastly, application completed in all aspects may wrap in an envelope and super scribed with name “Application for the post of ________”. Envelope containing application form should be forwarded to address structured below on or before last date.
To Under Secretary (E)lll,
Room NO. 536-A, Rail Bhavan,
Raisina Road, New Delhi-110001
Check Here: Upcoming Railway Jobs Notification
Last date for submission of application form: Within 60 Days from the date of publication of advertisement that is 03-10-2017.
Appliers may open this Official Link to get more information about Ministry of Railways Recruitment 2017 – 2018. Please Bookmark this page using Control+D and don`t miss any Ministry of Railways Job information.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|More Jobs in Delhi||Railway Selection Procedure|
|Railway Salary Package||RRB Employment News|
|Indian Railway Eligibility Criteria||Upcoming Government Jobs|