Ministry Of Textiles Recruitment
Apply now for Ministry Of Textiles Recruitment. The organization is looking for young, dynamic and career oriented aspirants to get them hire on various vacant posts of Junior Printer, Carpenter and others. Applicants, having required qualification, may apply for General Central Services Group ‘C’ Non- Gazetted by sending their application forms in prescribed format. The applications forms for Ministry Of Textiles Jobs should be submitted within 45 days from the date of advertisement. One should go through the below ward of this page to get detailed information about Ministry Of Textiles Recruitment 2018.
Highlights Of This Page:
Candidates, interested to apply for General Central Services are required to send the application form along with the self-attested required documents and certificates, as it is mandatory. Applicants may easily apply for Ministry Of Textiles Recruitment 2018 by following the guidelines provided below on this page, which is well furnished by the team of project recruitmentresult.com.
Ministry Of Textiles Recruitment
|Organization name||Weavers’ Service Centre, Ministry Of Textiles|
|Post name||Junior Printer, Carpenter and Attendant (Processing)|
|Last date to apply||Check Below|
|Post name||Number of Vacancy|
Candidates who are going to apply for Ministry Of Textiles Jobs, they must possess Matriculation from a recognized Board orIndustrial Training Institutes (I.T.I.) Diploma in required fields from recognized university.
Age of the candidates applying for Ministry Of Textiles Vacancies shall be not exceeding 30 years as per the norms of the organization. Age Relaxation to reserved categories will be according to the rules of Government of India.
|Post name||Pay Scale|
|Junior Printer||Level -4 Pre-revisedPB-1 Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade Pay Rs. 2400/-|
|Carpenter||Level -2 Pre-revised : PB-1 Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade Pay Rs. 1900/-|
|Attendant (Processing)||Level -1 Pre-revised : PB-1 Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade pay Rs. 1800/-|
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in written examination followed by personal interview.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Steps to apply for Ministry Of Textiles Recruitment 2018:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of the organization that is www.handlooms.nic.in
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to Advertisement tab in left panel of the home page
- Now on reaching new page search for the suitable post link you wish to apply for and hit that link
- After that a new page will get opened on your screen, just go through the eligibility details
- If you satisfy eligibility norms then download Application Form and take hard copy of it
- After that fill it with required details and also attach Xerox of relevant documents
- Enclose it in an envelope and super scribe it with “Application to the post for…”
- At last send it at below stated postal address before the last date.
Director, Weavers’ Service Centre, B-2, Weavers Colony, Bharat
Get Here: More Jobs in Delhi
Last date to send applications is within 45 days from the date of advertisement
Grab rest details of Ministry Of Textiles Recruitment 2018 by going through this Official Link. Bookmark this web page or like this page on face book and Google Plus.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|