Ministry Of Textiles Recruitment
Ministry Of Textiles has issued an employment advertisement related to Ministry Of Textiles Recruitment. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up various posts of Assistant Director in various departments. Candidates who wish to get hired in this commission may apply for Ministry Of Textiles Recruitment 2017 as soon as possible.
|Name of organization||Ministry Of Textiles|
|Last Date for Submission of Applications||22nd November 2016|
Interested candidates satisfying requisite eligibility norms may apply for Ministry Of Textiles Vacancy by submitting the duly filled application at below stipulated address prior to the due date which is well stated below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Ministry Of Textiles Recruitment
Applying candidate must be holding analogous post on regular basis OR 5 years regular service in posts in Level ’6′ (35,400 – 1,12,400/-) in the Matrix Pay corresponding to the Pay Band PB-2 with Grade Pay Rs. 4,200/- or equivalent.
Desired Qualification and Experience:
|Post Name||Department||Required Experience||Educational Qualification|
|Assistant Director||Procurement||Experience in department connected with development & promotion, procurement and marketing of jute sector or equivalent||Bachelors degree in any discipline, preferably in Commerce, Economics|
|Technical||Experience in department connected with production control/manufacturing and inspection of jute and jute textiles or equivalent||Bachelors degree in Jute / Fibre / Textile Technology|
|Accounting||Experience in department connected with treasury / accounting system or equivalent||Bachelors degree in any discipline preferably Commerce, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics|
Check Now: More Graduate Jobs
Appointed aspirants will be getting the consolidated amount of salary that is Rs. 44,900-1,42,400/- + Grade pay of Rs.4600/-per month.
Mode of Appointment for Ministry Of Textiles Jobs:
Short listed candidates will be called for Written Test / Interview after screening application of application and selection of candidates will be done on basis of qualifications and experience.
Read Below Provided Links:
Steps to apply for Ministry Of Textiles Vacancy:
- Contenders satisfying requisite eligibility criteria as given above need to first of all log on to the official website that is www.jutecomm.gov.in.
- After that aspirants are required to select suitable tab located at the left side of home page.
- This will take you to the page having current vacancies, where you need to hit on appropriate advertisement link of post for which you are applying for.
- Now, read the opened details regarding the stated post and ensure your eligibility for the post.
- Take a print out of application format available on the official website.
- Fill the downloaded application with all essential details in support of academic qualification, experience and age and attach various other particulars as asked with the application.
- Lastly, submit the application with all enclosures at the address as stipulated below before the below furnished last date.
Government of India, Ministry of Textiles,
Office of the Jute Commissioner,
3rd MSO Building, CGO Complex,
DF-Block, E & F Wing, 4th Floor, Sector-I,
Salt Lake City, Kolkata – 700 064
Check Here: Jobs in Kolkata
Last date of submission of Application: 22nd November 2016
For further information about Ministry Of Textiles Recruitment 2017 candidates may check Official Link. You may also bookmark this page by pressing CNTRL+D for getting instant access to this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|