Ministry Of Textiles Recruitment
Recently, vacancy advertisement has been transmitted against Ministry Of Textiles Recruitment. Organization is searching for energetic and enthusiastic candidates to fill up the 40 available positions of Professionals. Aspirants who find themselves eligible by fulfilling all the mandatory criteria may apply for Ministry Of Textiles Recruitment 2017 through online mode.
This page Highlights:
Contenders can avail the opportunity easily by following the below provided procedure of applying. Aspirants need to submit their application forms via online mode on or before the closing date that is “06-03-2017”. To gain other in detailed information regarding Ministry Of Textiles Jobs go through underneath section of the page which contains all necessary information and is well structured by the dedicated team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the Conduction Body||Ministry Of Textiles|
|Last date of Applying||06-03-2017|
Ministry Of Textiles Vacancies:
Professionals (Handicrafts) – 40 Vacancies
Ministry Of Textiles Recruitment: Official Notice
Are you in search of the eligibility criteria for the required positions? If yes, then must have a quick look:
- Contenders should hold the Degree/Diploma in the field of Design/Fine Arts (Fashion or Textile Apparel Production) OR Diploma in Fine Arts (Fashion or Textile Design) from recognized university or institute with good academic record.
- The professionals must possess thorough knowledge of computer application and ability to develop innovative approach to meet the required needs.
- Fluency in English & Hindi (Written & spoken).
- Professionals having Regional Languages knowledge for respective regions shall be preferred.
Check Here: Jobs As Per Your Qualification
- Age of the candidates must not be exceeding 35 years as on date of publication of advertisement.
- Relaxation in age will be given to the reserved category candidates as per the rules of the organization.
Rs. 25,000/- per month will be paid by the organization to those candidates who will be appointed for the concerned positions.
- Contenders will be selected on the basis of their performance level in on academic qualifications and experience and will also include Computer Skill Test/Written Test followed by interview as may be decided depending on the total number of eligible applicants.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the Interview.
Check Here:-Latest Interview Questions and Answers
How to apply for Ministry Of Textiles Recruitment?
- Firstly, candidates need to visit to the official website of the organization that is “texmin.nic.in”.
- Now move the cursor to the “Advertisement” tab present in the menu bar of the homepage and open it.
- Choose and hit on the appropriate link of advertisement.
- Read the advertisement carefully.
- Candidates need to go to the “Apply” button.
- Fill the application form including all the required details correctly in prescribed manner.
- Upload the scanned copies of documents and certificates along with the application form.
- At last, submit the application form and take a print out of it.
Last date of Applying: 06-03-2017
For more detail related to Ministry Of Textiles Recruitment 2017, check Official Link. Join us on Facebook or Google + or bookmark our web portal for latest updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
Ministry Of Textiles Recruitment
A vacancy advertisement has released entitled as Ministry Of Textiles Recruitment. Organization intends to recruit proficient candidates to fill vacant positions of Assistant and Attendant. Those who are willing to build their career bright can apply for Ministry Of Textiles Recruitment 2017 through offline mode.
Ministry Of Textiles RecruitmentApplicants who are searching for reputed jobs, they can grab this opportunity by applying for the Ministry Of Textiles Jobs. Applying candidates are required to submit their duly filled application form till the last date. For more details, you need to go through this page which is well prepared by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization name||Ministry Of Textiles|
|Last date to send application form||07-03-2017|
- Junior Assistant- 02
- Attendant- 03
Candidates who are going to apply must possess Degree of Graduation/ Post- Graduation in related field from recognized University or Institute.
Offered Remuneration for Ministry Of Textiles Jobs:
Job hunters who will be assorted will get an appropriate and good amount of Rs. 43200/- of monthly salary from concerned authority.
- Junior Assistant- Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade Pay Rs.1900/-
- Attendant- Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade Pay Rs.1800/- )
Mode of Hiring:
- Engagement of appliers will be done on the basis of performance in test followed by interview/ written test.
- No TA / DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
How to Apply for Ministry Of Textiles Recruitment?
If you are applying for above mention posts, then you can follow up this steps mentioned below:
- You can go to the official website of OFFICE OF THE DEVELOPMENT COMMISSIONER (HANDLOOMS) that is www.handlooms.nic.in
- In the left of the page, hit “Advertisements” tab.
- Various job notifications will arise.
- Select related link for which you are applying for.
- A PDF file will be open in new page, read all the information available there.
- Download application form and fill all the details in it.
- Affix a recent passport size photo on application form.
- Attest all the copies of self-attested certificates and testimonials on qualifications right from matriculation, experience, proof of age, community, etc.
- Put all the documents in an envelope and super script it with “Application for the position of ……..” and send it to the below mention address.
Director, Weavers’ Service Centre,
Weavers’ Colony, Bharat Nagar,
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Delhi
Last date to submit application form: 07-03-2017
Candidates can follow Official Link to get all the details about Ministry Of Textiles Recruitment 2017. You can also follow us on Google plus or Facebook to get all the upcoming details about the required post.