Ministry of Urban Development Recruitment
Regional Centre for Urban & Environmental Studies has broadcasted a vacancy notification titled as Ministry of Urban Development Recruitment. The organization wants to hire young and talented candidates to fill the 750 vacant posts of Junior Assistant, Bill Collector, Health Assistant, Junior Accountant, Senior Stenographer, System Manager and System Assistant. Those who want to apply for Ministry of Urban Development Recruitment 2017 must ensure their eligibility before applying.
Highlights Of This Page:
Candidates can follow the steps provided below by visiting to the official website of Regional Centre for Urban & Environmental Studies to fill online application form before its closing date that is 07-10-2017. Candidates have to appear for written examination which is going to be conducted on 22-10-2017. Candidates can scroll down this page to get more details of Ministry of Urban Development Recruitment 2018 which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Ministry of Urban Development Recruitment
|Organization name||Ministry of Urban Development|
|Post name||Assistant and Manager|
|Number of vacancy||750|
|Last date to apply online||07-10-2017|
MOUD Vacancy Details:
|Post name||Number of vacancy|
Bachelor of degree with required pass percentage of 60% for OC, 55% for BC and 50% for SC, ST& PH from any recognized University Grants Commission or its equivalent qualification are the minimum requirements for MOUD vacancies 2017.
Check Now: Latest Graduate Jobs
Age of the candidates applying for Ministry Of Urban Development jobs shall be not above then 40 years and age relaxation to reserved categories will be according to the norms of Government of India.
- Candidates who get selected for Ministry of Urban Development Senior Stenographer Recruitment shall be able to receive Rs.17,500/- per month of salary as offered by the organization and those who get selected for Ministry of Urban Development System Assistant Recruitment shall get Rs.12,000/- per month of salary.
- For rest post, selected candidates will get be able to receive Rs.15, 000/- per month of salary as offered by the organization.
- Candidates who are going to apply for Ministry of Urban Development 2017 Recruitment shall have to pay Rs. 350/- as application fee and candidates will also have to pay Rs.150/- to attend written examination.
- Payment of fee shall be made through online mode by using Payment Gateway through Net Banking/ Credit Card / Debit Card. SC, ST, BC & PH candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee.
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in written examination followed by personal interview. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks secured in the examination.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
- Following are the exam centers for written examination which is going to be conducted on 22-10-2017 (Sunday) from 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
After preparation of final list, candidates will be called for document verification process. Those candidates who are going to paper for document verification process shall have to carry the self attested original following documents:
- Graduation certificate
- Birth Certificate (SSC Certificate)
- Caste and Community Certificate issued by competent authority
- Residence/Nativity Certificate issued by competent authority
Steps to apply for Ministry of Urban Development Recruitment 2017:
Candidates should follow below stated steps to fill Ministry of Urban Development Application Form:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of the organization that is rcueshyd.gov.in
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to news and updates section in right panel of the home page
- Now on reaching new page search for the suitable post link and hit “NOTIFICATION NO.02/RCUES/2017, Dt. 26/09/2017 VACANCIES IN URBAN LOCAL BODIES OF ANDHRA PRADESH” link
- After that tap to “NOTIFICATION NO.02/RCUES/2017, Dt. 26/09/2017 VACANCIES IN URBAN LOCAL BODIES OF ANDHRA PRADESH – Hit Here” link
- Now read the Ministry of Urban Development Recruitment Advertisement carefully and ensure your eligibility
- If you found yourself eligible then go back to previous page and hit “Apply Online – Hit Here” link
- After that if you are an existing user then fill your user ID and Password and hit submit option
- But if you are a new user then hit “New Applicant Registration Link”
- After that choose “I have read all the instructions and the eligibility criteria carefully” and then hit “register now” option
- Now fill your personal and educational qualification details
- After that make payment of application and examination fee
- After payment of application fee, your user ID and password will be sent to you either to your Mobile Number and email ID
- By using the User ID and Password, applicant can login and submit his/her Application form
- Now fill the required details in your application form
- Also upload scanned copy of your recent passport size photograph and signatures
- At last hit submit option and take hard copy of it for further use.
Apply now>> Ministry of Urban Development Recruitment
Dates to consider:
|Last date to submit application form||07-10-2017|
|Last date to deposit application fee|
|MOUD exam date||22-10-2017 (Sunday) from 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.|
Candidates can get further details of Ministry of Urban Development Recruitment 2017–2018 by going through this Official Link. You can also bookmark this web portal by tapping to CTRL+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|