Ministry of Water Resources Recruitment 2014
- Ministry of Water Resources has reported an advertisement as Ministry of Water Resources Recruitment 2014 for filling up the number of vacancies of Technical Operator in Group C. Skilled and willing job hunters must submit their application form through proper channel on the concerned address.
- Applicants are required to send suitably filled application so as to reach within 15 days of the publication of the advertisement.
- Recruitmentresult.com is supplying you all the significant details related to the vacancy. Keep visiting our web portal for the further knowledge of latest jobs.
Ministry of Water Resources
Name of Post: Technical Operator
Number of Post: 07
Contenders must possess class 10th certificate/ Diploma from a recognized Institution.
Job seeker must have age between 18-27 years. Relaxation in age is available 05 years for ST and 03 Years for OBC category candidates.
After strict inspection of applications shortlisted applicants will face Trade test/Interview.
Tips for Interview-Complete Details
Pay scale for the Appointed job fighters will be Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.1800/-
- Job seekers are required to send their application in the prescribed format.
- Fill the application form carefully and correctly with all relevant details.
- Affix a recent passport size photograph.
- Attach all the necessary documents along with application.
- Application must be super scribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF T.O. (D).
- Application must be sent only through proper channel.
- The concerned address is specified below.
“The Regional Director,
Central Ground Water Board,
NH-37 Betkuchi (Opposite-ISBT) Guwahati-781035”
Last Date of Submission of Application: within 15 days of publication of notification
Job Finders can also follow us on Facebook and Google Plus. We will send all information about Ministry of Water Resources Recruitment 2014 on your Facebook timeline.
Note: Visit Official Website.