Ministry Of Water Resources Recruitment
A latest employment advertisement has been liberated as Ministry Of Water Resources Recruitment 2016. This company intends to recruit eligible and endowed aspirants to fill various vacant positions of Craftsman ‘C’ (Group ‘C’ Non-Ministerial) in different discipline or departments. Candidates who are capable and want to build their career in government sector can apply for these latest jobs. Aspirants who are willing to get latest updated information regarding Ministry Of Water Resources Recruitment 2017 in upcoming year need to stay connect with us through web portal. We will try to update information against upcoming jobs in government sector as quickly as we can.
Interested contestants who are going to apply for Ministry of Water Resources Jobs need to submit their application form within 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement. Candidates can fill application form by the help of some necessary steps expressed below. For further information related to job openings in government sector need to read this web page which is created by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Ministry Of Water Resources Recruitment
|Name of Organization||Ministry Of Water Resources|
|Last date to submit application form||Within 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement|
Ministry Of Water Resources Vacancies:
|Craftsman ‘C’ (Group ‘C’ Non-Ministerial)|
Contenders who are willing to apply for latest government Jobs must have passed in Matriculation/ National Trade Certificate (Industrial Training Institute) OR equivalent in the relevant trade with 3 years practical experience OR National Apprentice Certificate in relevant trade with 2 years practical experience in the relevant trade.
Check Here: More Jobs for 10th
The age limit of applicants for these vacancies in government sector must be between 18 years to 27 years. The relaxation in age will also be provided to reserved category contenders which are as follows:
- For SC/ST: 5 years
- For OBC: 3 years
- For PH: 10 years
- For Ex-Servicemen: As per the rules
After the successfully completion of selection process the appointed appliers for government sector jobs will get an impressive amount of Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with a Grade Pay of Rs. 1900/- from the organization.
Mode of Selection for Ministry Of Water Resources Vacancy:
- Applicants will get assured for Jobs in Government Department on the basis of their performance in interview/ written test that will be organized by expert members of interview/ test committee.
- No TA/DA will be entertained to the appliers for appearing in the interview/ test.
Check Below Links To Get Preparation Tips:
How to Apply?
- Visit official website of organization that is www.cwprs.gov.in
- Now hit on “Recruitments and Regulations” tab visible at the left side of home page.
- After that hit on “Filling up of the post of Craftsman C at Center Water Research Station, Khadakwasla Pune.” Link.
- Read all the instructions carefully and completely.
- After reading relevant information you need to prepare an application form on plain paper A-4 size in correct manner.
- Fill an application form with complete details like name, qualification, age, date of birth, category and various others.
- Attach all the relevant documents/ testimonials along with application form in support of qualification certificate, category certificates, and certificates in concern to previous employment and affix your recent passport size photograph.
- Prepare an envelope and super- subscribed with “Application for the post of Skill Work Assistant in CWC”.
- At last you need to send it to address tailored below.
The Chief Administrative Officer,
Central Water and Power Research Station,
Check Here Now: Latest Jobs in Pune
Last date for submission of application form: Within 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement
Go through this Official Notification which is mentioned below to get latest updates related to Ministry Of Water Resources Recruitment 2016–2017. You can also follow us on Face book/ Google Plus to obtained latest updates related to admit card/ recruitments/ result and others.
Ministry Of Water Resources Recruitment : Download Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|