Ministry Of Water Resources Recruitment
A career oriented Job advertisement has been disclosed for Ministry Of Water Resources Recruitment. The reputed organization invites applications from qualified & skilled candidates for filling up 25 Skilled Works Assistant Posts. Interested job appliers, who are willing to apply for Ministry Of Water Resources Recruitment 2016, can submit their application form in prescribed format before last date should be reached.
|Post Name||Skilled Works Assistant|
|Last Date Of Receipt Of Application Form||With-In 30 Days|
Candidates, who want to apply for this Current Openings in Government Sector, must have full information regarding this advertisement. So, here on this page of recruitmentresult.com we are providing you entire details related to Ministry of Water Resources Recruitment 2016 such as qualification, age limit, process to apply, mode of selection, salary package etc.
Essential Qualification and Experience:
Aspirants, who wish to apply for above stated posts at Ministry Of Water Resources Vacancies, should have passed Matriculation from a recognized board and having / ITI or equivalent certificate from repudiated institutions and knowledge of Swimming and playing of boat.
- Candidates’ minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age is 30 years.
- Relaxation in age will be given to reserved category appliers as per GOI rules.
Selected job finders for Skilled Works Assistant posts will receive pay scale of Rs. 5200 – 20200/- with gross pay of Rs. 1800/- per month.
Mode of Selection:
Selection of aspirants will be based on test or their appearance in personal interview which will be conducted by selection panel of reputed organization.
|Preparation Tips for Written Exam||More Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
Process to Apply for Ministry Of Water Resources Recruitment:
- First of all, applicants who are applying against Ministry Of Water Resources Recruitment need to visit on official website that is www.wrmin.nic.in
- On home page, hit on “vacancies” tab.
- Then, choose appropriate link as per the notification.
- Read all details and download application form in prescribed format.
- Fill it carefully and correctly with entire details.
- Application should be super scribed as “application for the post of _______ in central ground water board” on left hand corner of envelope.
- At last, send complete application form along with attested photocopies of all documents related to your qualification, age proof, caste certificate etc through post to the following postal address which is equipped below on this page.
To The Director,
Central Water Commission, 177-B,
Shri Krishpuri, Patna – 800 001
Last Date Of Receipt Of Application Form: With-In 30 Days
Check Official Link, to collect further details regarding Ministry Of Water Resources Recruitment 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|