Ministry Of Water Resources Recruitment
Ministry Of Water Resources River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation has been broadcasted a latest job advertisement for Ministry Of Water Resources Recruitment. Applicants who want to make their career in t6his organization can apply for Ministry Of Water Resources Recruitment 2015 as soon as possible. Organization invites application form for eligible candidates for filling up the 10 vacancies of Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade) Post. So, interested participants must fill the application form and forward it before the last date.
|Post Name||Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade)|
|Last Date for submission of Application||Within 30 days from the date of publication|
Here on this page of recruitmentresult.com, we are providing some essential information regarding Ministry Of Water Resources Recruitment such as required qualification, age limitation, scale of pay, recruitment process, etc which are well indicated on this page. Before applying, applicants must read below content carefully and apply as soon as possible.
- Candidates must have passed matriculation from the recognized board or equivalent and possess driving license for heavy vehicle.
- Applicants should have three year experience of driving heavy vehicle.
- Knowledge of motor mechanism and ability to read and write Hindi or English language and numbers.
- Age of the aspirants who are going to apply for said post should not be more than 27 years.
- Relaxable for government servant’s upto the age of 40 year in case of general applicants and up to 45 year in case of candidates belonging to scheduled caste for scheduled tribes.
Scale of Pay:
Applicants who are elected will get the impressive pay scale of Rs. 5, 200- 20, 200/- plus grade pay of Rs. 1,900/-.
The whole classification of the job seekers will be done on the basis of their performance in Trade test and interview which will be conducted by the selection committee of Ministry Of Water Resources River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation.
Way to Apply for Ministry Of Water Resources Recruitment 2015:
- First of applicants who are interested for above post must visit to the official website of organization that is wrmin.nic.in.
- Then, go to the “what’s New” section available on the home page and press related link which you want to apply for.
- Now, download the application form for the post of Staff Car Driver and fill the application form within correct manner.
- After that, attach photocopies of essential documents and passport size photographs.
- At last, send it to the below mentioned address within a given time period.
Ministry Of Water Resources River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation,
Central Ground Water Board,
South Eastern Coastal Region,
E-1, C-Block, Rajaji Bhavan,
Besant Nagar, Chennai 600090, Tamil Nadu
Date to be keeping in Mind:
Last Date for submission of Application- within 30 days from the date of publication
You can collect more detail against Ministry Of Water Resources Recruitment through Official Website. For availing recent updates related to Ministry Of Water Resources Recruitment 2016, Job seekers need to visit our web page frequently or book mark on this page for their convenience.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Ministry Of Water Resources Recruitment
An career oriented Job advertisement has been disclosed for Ministry Of Water Resources Recruitment. Mahadayi Water Disputes Tribunal, Ministry of Water Resources invites applications from qualified & skilled candidates for filling up Secretary Posts. Interested job appliers, who are willing to apply for Ministry Of Water Resources Recruitment 2015, can submit their application form in prescribed format before last date which is 24th August 2015.
|Last Date Of Receipt Of Application Form||24th August 2015|
Candidates, who want to apply for this Current Openings in Government Sector, must have full information regarding this advertisement. So, here on this page of recruitmentresult.com we are providing you entire details related to Ministry Of Water Resources Recruitment 2015 such as qualification, age limit, process to apply, mode of selection, salary package etc.
- Principal Private Secretary
- Private Secretary
Essential Qualification and Experience:
- Aspirants, who wish to apply for above stated posts at Ministry Of Water Resources Vacancies, should have graduation degree in any discipline from recognized university or institutions.
- Applicants having a speed of 120 words per minute in shorthand.
|Sr. No.||Posts Name||Pay Scale|
|1||Principal Private Secretary||Rs.15600 – 39100/- with grade pay of Rs. 6600/-|
|2||Private Secretary||Rs. 9300 – 34800/- With Gross Pay Of Rs. 4800/-|
- Maximum age of aspirants should be 45 years.
- Relaxation in age will be given to reserved category appliers as per GOI rules.
Mode of Selection:
Selection of aspirants will be based on test or their appearance in personal interview.
|Preparation Tips for Written Exam||More Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
Process to Apply for Ministry Of Water Resources Recruitment:
- First of all, applicants who are applying against Ministry Of Water Resources Recruitment need to visit on official website that is wrmin.nic.in
- On home page, hit on “vacancies” tab.
- Then, choose appropriate link as per the notification.
- Read all details and download application form in prescribed format.
- Fill it carefully and correctly with entire details.
- Application should be super scribed as “application for the post of _______ in central ground water board” on left hand corner of envelope.
- At last, send complete application form along with attested photocopies of all documents related to your qualification, age proof, caste certificate etc through post to the following postal address which is equipped below on this page.
To Office of Mahadayi Water Disputes Tribunal,
5th Floor, ‘A’ Wing, Janpath Bhawan,
Janpath, New Delhi – 110 001
Last Date Of Receipt Of Application Form: 24th August 2015
Check Official Notification, to collect further details regarding Ministry Of Water Resources Recruitment 2015.