Ministry Of Water Resources Recruitment 2015
Ministry Of Water Resources has unfolded a jobs advertisement titled as Ministry Of Water Resources Recruitment 2015 for recruitment of capable job hunters for the post of Skilled Work Assistant. Keen applicants who want to do work with this organization can apply for Ministry Of Water Resources Vacancy by forwarding application form till closing date.
|Post Name||Skilled Work Assistant|
|No. Of Posts||37|
|Closing Date For Submission Of Application Form||Within 30 Days|
Contenders you can acquire more information regarding Ministry Of Water Resources Recruitment 2015 such as essential qualification, age limitation, salary package, selection process, procedure to apply etc from this page which is created for your benefit by the squad of recruitmentresult.com. Please have a look…
Applying candidates must have possessed Matriculation or ITI or equivalent from a recognized University/Board/Institution.
- Contender’s age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years as on last date for receipt of application.
- For CWC departmental applicant’s relaxation is available as per norms.
- Relaxation in upper age limit for SC/ST/OBC candidates is as follows.
|Category||Age (In Years)|
Salary will be paid to selected job hunters according to pay band 1 that is Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 1800/-.
Selection Process for Ministry Of Water Resources Recruitment 2015:
Assortment of shortlisted participants will be based on:
- Written Test
Procedure to Apply:
- Applicants who fulfill all criteria can send their application on A-4 size paper as per the format available on official website which is www.cwc.gov.in under recruitment section.
- Application attach with self attested photocopies of entire certificate/documents and affixing attested recent passport size photograph in prescribed space.
- Send complete application form by speed post on the following address which is tuned below on this page.
Central Water Commission Hydrological Observation Circle,
Market Area No. 4, Maithan, Dhanbad,
Application form should be submitted within 30 days from the date of publication of notification.
Note: Check Official Website for collecting further details related to Ministry Of Water Resources Recruitment 2015.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On