Mizoram Forest Department Recruitment
Forest Department has recently depicted a latest vacancy advertisement regarding Mizoram Forest Department Recruitment. Applications are invited by this organization from eligible aspirants to fill up 60 Posts of Forest Guard and Lower Division Clerk (LDC). Job seekers who fulfill all the requisite eligibility norms and willing to work with this government reputed organization may apply for Mizoram Forest Department Forest Guard Recruitment. To download Application Form for Mizoram Forest Department Recruitment 2017, you have to use offline mode by some following steps given below and submit it till the last date that is 18/08/2017.
Highlights of this page:
This is good news for all those job seekers who are searching for a Government jobs in Mizoram. Job searchers who are interested and capable may apply by submitting their application form. Those aspirants who possess the below given eligibility criteria may apply for this Mizoram Forest Department Recruitment 2017–2018 and are requested to read the entire information this page before applying. Eager candidates may acquire remaining facts that is well structured below on this page by the dedicated and talented team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Mizoram Forest Department Recruitment
|Organization name||Mizoram Forest Department|
|Post name||Forest Guard and Lower Division Clerk (LDC)|
|Number of vacancies||60|
|Last date to apply||18/08/2017|
|Post name||Number of vacancy|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||10|
Mizoram Forest Department Forest Guard Vacancy: Candidates must possess HSSLC/PUC from a recognized university or institute. Candidate should also have knowledge of computer of at least 06 months.
Mizoram Forest Department Lower Division Clerk Vacancy: Candidates must possess HSSLC/PUC from a recognized university or institute. Candidate should also possess working knowledge of Mizo language up to middle school level.
Job Options For 12th Pass Students: Grab Today
- Candidates applying for Mizoram Forest Department Jobs must attain the age as per the norms of the organization.
- Age relaxation to reserved categories will be as per the Guidelines of Government of India.
Check Here >> Mizoram Forest Department Recruitment Notification
|Forest Guard||5200+20200+GP 2400/-|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||5200+20200+GP 1800/-|
Candidates will get selected through screening of application forms followed by written examination and personal interview. So candidates are advised to perform well in all the stages as their selection is based on their overall performance.
For Better Preparation Of Exam/Interview, Must Read Below Given Articles.
How to fill Mizoram Forest Department Recruitment Application Form:
Candidates must follow these below stated steps to apply for Forest Department Vacancies:
- First of all visit the official website of organization that is forest.mizoram.gov.in
- After that navigate the home page and move your cursor towards recruitment option in menu bar
- Now a new page will be opened on your screen containing Advertisement of post
- After that read the advertisement and check your eligibility
- If you found yourself eligible then tap to hit here to download application form
- After that fill the required details and also attach Xerox copy of relevant documents
- Put the application form and documents in an envelope and super scribing “Application to the post for…”
- At last send the application form at below provided address through speed or registered post.
Deputy Director (Admn)
Environment, Forest and Climate Change
Last date to send application form: 18/08/2017
Want to know more regarding Mizoram Forest Department Recruitment 2017–2018 the n must follow this Official Link. You can also type your comment in below comment box for any query or doubts. Our experts will try to solve your queries.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|