The MJP Rohilkhand University is going to re-start MJPRU Admission process. So those aspirants, who want to take admission in undergraduate and post graduate Courses, must fill the MJPRU application form before the last date.
Candidates are hereby informed that before taking admission in MJP Rohilkhand University under UG/PG Courses must check the eligibility criteria. Well, go through this complete page to know about MJPRU Admission 2018 such as Registration Process, fee and important Dates etc.
This Page Includes!!
The last date of submission of application form for MJPRU Admission is well provided below. So students, you have limited time, apply for MJP Rohilkhand University online Admission as soon as possible.
For getting more information about MJPRU Admission 2018-19, you are suggested to go through underneath section of this which is well designed by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
Get Best Answer: How to Start a New Life In College?
MJPRU Courses List:
Under Graduate courses
- B.Sc. AG
- B.Sc. Home Science
- B.Sc. Bio-technology
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- Paramedical Courses
- B.Sc. Post Basic Nursing (GNM Certificate Required)
Post Graduate courses
- M.Sc Statistics
- M.Sc. Defence Studies
- M.Sc. Home Science
- M.Sc. AG
Eligibility Criteria For MJPRU Admission:
Candidates applying for MJP Rohilkhand University Admission 2018 must possess below stated qualification from a well recognized institute or university with good academic records
- MJPRU UG Admission: Must have qualified Class 10+2 examination with minimum required marks
- MJPRU PG Admission: Must Possess graduation degree in particular field with minimum required marks
MJPRU Reservation Criteria:
Check Ways: How to Get a Free College Education
Age Limit For MJPRU Online Admission:
- Candidates who are going to fill MJPRU Online Application Form must have attained minimum and maximum age as per the university norms
- Upper age relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates applying for M.J.P. Rohilkhand University, Bareilly Admission
MJPRU Application Fee:
- Candidates who are going to apply for MJPRU Bareilly Admission must have to pay Rs.100/- as application fee
- Candidates have to pay MJPRU application fee through online mode by using debit card, Credit Card, net banking
MJPRU Admission Process:
- Admission will be granted to the candidates on the basis of MJP Rohilkhand University merit list prepared by the university
- MJPRU merit list will be prepared on the basis of MJPRU Application form and documents submitted by the candidates.
Get Here Course Wise: MJP Rohilkhand University Syllabus
Documents Required for MJP Rohilkhand University Admission Form:
- Pass port size photograph
- Certificate of 10+2 or graduation level
- Experience certificate (if required)
- Category/Caste certificate (Candidates belong to any reserved category (SC/ST/PH/OBC (non-creamy layer))
- Age certificate (if applicable)
- Acknowledgement Card duly affixed with the postage stamp for Rs 6/-.
- Student Card duly filled in along with photograph
- Pay order/Demand draft
- Photocopy of BPL Ration Card (if applicable).
Procedure To Fill MJPRU Admission Form:
Candidates can fill the MJPRU online application form with the help of below stated some simple and easy steps:
- First of all you have to go through the official website of the university which is mjpru.ac.in for MJPRU college admission
- On the home page of the official web portal, you have to hit on “College online Admission” link.
- A new page will appear on your screen containing various link of mjpru.ac.in admission
- Now you have to hit on “U.G. Registrations are to re-open from 9-July-2018. P.G. Registrations to start from 16-July-2018 see press release 1 and press release 2 for details.” Link
- MJPRU admission Notification will appear on your screen In PDF format
- You are advised to go through MJPRU Bareilly Admission Notification carefully and go through the eligibility criteria.
- After reading the MJPRU Notification carefully, you have to hit on “Applicant login” tan
- MJPRU online application form will appear on your screen and you have to fill the application form with all the asked details
- Also you have to upload the necessary documents like signature and photograph.
- Then you are required to recheck the filled Rohilkhand University online application form.
- At last, you have to hit on “Submit” tab and take a print out of the MJPRU online Admission form for further usage.
Get Here: MJPRU Admission 2018
|U.G. Registrations are to re-open from||09-07-2018|
|Last date to submit the UG application form||12-07-2018|
|Last date to submit the form by University||13-07-2018|
|P.G. Registrations to start from||16-07-2018|
|Last date to submit the PG application form||17-07-2018|
|Last date to submit the form by University||18-07-2018|
Candidates may attain detail information regarding the MJPRU Admission 2018-19 by visiting the Official Link of the University. Also you are advised to stay Connected with our web portal to get latest updates time to time.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|MJPRU Admit Card||MJPRU Exam Form|
|MJPRU Counselling||MJPRU Private Form|
|MJPRU Result||MJP Rohilkhand University Scheme|
|Education Loans for Students||Scholarship in India|